What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Sharkpool Mock Draft... (1 Viewer)

BTW,I know a lot of people are picking WRs right now, but there are still a TON of decent WRs left.
Only 28 players selected so far. A lot of good EVERYTHING left! Personally, with start 3WR, .5 PPR, and a big (IMO) dropoff after the top 2-3 tiers, not surprising to see it so WR heavy.

OK guys, sorry had to play golf in this beautiful weather on Long Island.

There is a big run on WR's right now, and i need to get one now....

This might be a little risky here, but the kid is a stud talent so i am going to go with Brandon Marshall...The kid is a beast, and i don't see any RB's I should take over him right now...

3.09 Brandon marshall

sorry fellas friday night had me busy till now. these two picks will make or break my team I think... i'm going with the BPAs as I see them...

3.10 T. Owens - I know I know... new situation, primadonna, getting older. But he's one of the best conditioned athletes in the game and I think his ego has one more big year in him to prove Jerry Jones wrong.

4.1 R. Bush - Pierre Thomas and the knee are both concerns but last season Reggie was a PPR monster and by far the #1 overall scorer till he got hurt. And during that stretch he only avg'd about 12 carries per game. It was all about the receptions for Reg so the real gamble here is on the knee. If not for this question he'd be a top three overall pick this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping bush would fall to me here, but since he didn't and we need to start 3 WR's I am going to go with Wes welker...Nothing flashy about this guy other than he has a ton of targets and he had back to back 110+ reception years with both Brady and Cassell. In my scoring format Welker was a top 10 WR the past two years, I don't expect that to change much.

I debated taking my second RB, but I think a Grant, Kevin Smith, DMC, Moreno, LJ or Lynch will still be available in 15 picks....iI think there is going to be a small run on QB's now, if not I'll take BPA...

4.02 Wes Welker

I was hoping bush would fall to me here, but since he didn't and we need to start 3 WR's I am going to go with Wes welker...Nothing flashy about this guy other than he has a ton of targets and he had back to back 110+ reception years with both Brady and Cassell. In my scoring format Welker was a top 10 WR the past two years, I don't expect that to change much.

I debated taking my second RB, but I think a Grant, Kevin Smith, DMC, Moreno, LJ or Lynch will still be available in 15 picks....iI think there is going to be a small run on QB's now, if not I'll take BPA...

4.02 Wes Welker
Need to fill out my 3rd WR spot, and I can't think of a better 3rd WR to have on my team than...Pick 4.03 - T.J. Houshmandzadeh, SEA

CHAMPIONSHIP....

All this guy does is catch passes. Three straight years of 90+ receptions. Last year he able to catch 90+ passes with an unkown backup QB in Cinci. Now with a healthy Hassleback and in a west coast offense, he should be able to return to 100+ receptions 1000+ yards and 6-8 TDs. Especially with no running game!

Brian Westbrook

Andre Johnson

Dwayne Bowe

T.J. Houshmandzadeh

If this was not a mandatory 3WR set up, I would have definitely gone another direction with my last pick. Maybe RB, or QB. I like this type of scoring format though.

Quick Recap:

1.1 ratbast - A. Peterson

1.2 Black - M. Jones-Drew

1.3 Mighty Mice - S. Jackson

1.4 Buffaloes - M. Forte

1.5 Choke - M. Turner

1.6 LOCO - L. Fitzgerald

1.7 the branded hand - D. Williams

1.8 laughinboy_2000 - B. Westbrook

1.9 eefflrat - D. Brees

1.10 LawFitz - L. Tomlinson

2.1 LawFitz - R. Moss

2.2 eefflrat - F. Gore

2.3 laughinboy_2000 - AJohnson

2.4 the branded hand - Clinton Portis

2.5 LOCO - Calvin Johnson

2.6 Choke - Steve Smith

2.7 Buffaloes - Tom Brady

2.8 Mighty Mice - SSlaton

2.9 Black - Chris Johnson

2.10 ratbast - Peyton Manning

3.1 ratbast - Reggie Wayne

3.2 Black - Marion Barber

3.3 Mighty Mice - Greg Jennings

3.4 Buffaloes - Marques Colston

3.5 Choke – Anquan Boldin (I still freaking HATE you for this pick Choke! :thumbup: )

3.6 LOCO – Brandon Jacobs

3.7 the branded hand – Roddy White

3.8 laughinboy_2000 – Dwayne Bowe

3.9 eefflrat – Brandon Marshall

3.10 LawFitz – T.O

4.1 LawFitz – Reggie Bush

4.2 eefflrat – Wes Welker

4.3 laughinboy_2000 - T.J. HoushYaMama

4.4 the branded hand -

4.5 LOCO -

4.6 Choke -

4.7 Buffaloes -

4.8 Mighty Mice -

4.9 Black -

4.10 ratbast -

Now it is officially bad...esp in a 3WR league. I can't believe how many WR are gone, literally through the 3rd tier in the early 4th.

My drafts never go this way...usually alot more RB heavy and some idiot has taken Brett Favre by now. The following RBs are still available. I would happily choose from (most) of these RBs, letting them fall to me, knowing my WR were good-to-go and 'some' of these guys would certainly hit during the season....good thing this is a mock.

Ro. Brown

Ke Smith

Knowshown Moreno

Ry Grant

Addai/Donald Brown

Lynch/Fred Jackson/Dom Rhodes

Leon Washington/ Th Jones / Shonne Green

Pierre Thomas (and Re Bush just taken)

Larry freaking Johnson, who now has a QB, by the way

Jo Stewart

McFadden

Willie Parker/ Mendenhall / MMoore

Chris Wells / Hightower

D. Ward / E. Graham

R. Rice / McClain

Cedric Benson

Jamal Lewis

Fred Taylor

Not sure if the lesson here is that there are a ton moreRBs because there are more 2-3 RB backfields, plus RB rookies and if you want a #1 WR, better get them by the 3rd round?

The worst thing is that there is very good talent at other positions still, and WR is getting dry. So, do you just fill out other positions with Best Available and chuck the WR position and hope for sleepers?

Have an IV in my arm right now, so I'll be brief.

I usually never take a QB until after the seventh round, but I'm going to try something different here.

Aaron Rodgers

I think he'll have one of the better WR lineups in the league and have a strong season this year.

Have an IV in my arm right now, so I'll be brief.I usually never take a QB until after the seventh round, but I'm going to try something different here.Aaron RodgersI think he'll have one of the better WR lineups in the league and have a strong season this year.
Seriously, mock drafting via message boards. In May. Hardcore. Get well, man.

Have an IV in my arm right now, so I'll be brief.I usually never take a QB until after the seventh round, but I'm going to try something different here.Aaron RodgersI think he'll have one of the better WR lineups in the league and have a strong season this year.
Seriously, mock drafting via message boards. In May. Hardcore. Get well, man.
Hope you are ok...and crap, you took Rodgers.

4.05 Phillip Rivers

:lmao: Was going to take rodgers here. :lmao:

passing on old man Warner, i just don't think he holds up another year. still see a gluttony of serviceable rbs, so i will fill out the qb spot.

4.05 Phillip Rivers :thumbup: Was going to take rodgers here. :rant: passing on old man Warner, i just don't think he holds up another year. still see a gluttony of serviceable rbs, so i will fill out the qb spot.
Shoot, and I thought the WR run was bad...sheeesh!

Still too early (IMO) for these QBs. I don't care it's 6 points per pass TD. I prefered waiting, even had Warner, Rogers, and Rivers all not gone off the board here in the 4th.

My target was at WR, where I saw 2 guys with top 10 potential still on the board. Although they had poor 2008s, the talent and situation are both there. CJ going last pick makes up my mind for me.

4.08 - Braylon Edwards

Solid #2WR, with definate #1WR upside.

This pick is all about lineup requirements, as IMO the real value here is at RB

Still too early (IMO) for these QBs. I don't care it's 6 points per pass TD. I prefered waiting, even had Warner, Rogers, and Rivers all not gone off the board here in the 4th.

My target was at WR, where I saw 2 guys with top 10 potential still on the board. Although they had poor 2008s, the talent and situation are both there. CJ going last pick makes up my mind for me.

4.08 - Braylon Edwards

Solid #2WR, with definate #1WR upside.

This pick is all about lineup requirements, as IMO the real value here is at RB
Nice pick.I was going to pick Braylon, but opted for Rodgers. I too think that taking QB's before the 6/7th rounds is a reach, but I'm breaking my rule. I want to see how picking one early plays out. Fingers crossed.

Hey guys, the run on tier 2 QBs is not atypical for this league. 6 pts per TD makes stud QBs pretty valuable and I fully expect those three names to go somewhere between rounds 4-5.

Black, not picking a WR in the first three rounds definitely sets you back. There are still some decent names available but certainly not too many guys who you can count on (or really even hope for as a legit WR1). The tough part is not that you might have 2 WR2s. The tough part is that some teams will now have two WR1s when you match up against them.

You have to hope all three of your RBs pan out and that someone is willing to trade. Problem is no one is likely to trade a WR1 for a RB2, so my guess would be that you'd have to give up MJD or CJ3, both of whom will have legit trade value.

Hey guys, the run on tier 2 QBs is not atypical for this league. 6 pts per TD makes stud QBs pretty valuable and I fully expect those three names to go somewhere between rounds 4-5.Black, not picking a WR in the first three rounds definitely sets you back. There are still some decent names available but certainly not too many guys who you can count on (or really even hope for as a legit WR1). The tough part is not that you might have 2 WR2s. The tough part is that some teams will now have two WR1s when you match up against them.You have to hope all three of your RBs pan out and that someone is willing to trade. Problem is no one is likely to trade a WR1 for a RB2, so my guess would be that you'd have to give up MJD or CJ3, both of whom will have legit trade value.
I agree, with the scoring it is not atypical to see the QB's go where they did. Personally, I would prefer to wait until later rounds and take 2 good QB's (Ryan, Ben, Hass, McNabb, Palmer) and have better WR's/RB's. Everyone has their own plan of attack.

Black, not picking a WR in the first three rounds definitely sets you back. There are still some decent names available but certainly not too many guys who you can count on (or really even hope for as a legit WR1). The tough part is not that you might have 2 WR2s. The tough part is that some teams will now have two WR1s when you match up against them.

You have to hope all three of your RBs pan out and that someone is willing to trade. Problem is no one is likely to trade a WR1 for a RB2, so my guess would be that you'd have to give up MJD or CJ3, both of whom will have legit trade value.
I agree, with the scoring it is not atypical to see the QB's go where they did. Personally, I would prefer to wait until later rounds and take 2 good QB's (Ryan, Ben, Hass, McNabb, Palmer) and have better WR's/RB's. Everyone has their own plan of attack.
Yeah, I am totally hosed w/out a number 1 WR. I don't like the way this draft is going for me, and probably won't do it this way again. I need to stockpile @ WR and hope someone breaks out or get a chance.

It's a long season so I would rather not trade one of my RBs. That is my strength, and need to be ready for bad matchups and injury. If I pulled a "Ryan Grant" out of my hat sometime in the season, I'd be willing to trade one of these RBs before the playoffs.

I should be good at RB if any 2 of those 3 work out well. NOTE: I am not 'that' sold on MBIII...think they will spell him alot with Felix....maybe even Choice.

I also agree it's too early for QBs. there are 5 QBs off the board, so only 5 of us looking for QBs, and I'd be happy with any of these guys plus a back up : Ryan, Ben, Hass, McNabb, Palmer

Need a WR NOW! ...bit of a shot in the dark, but need the #1 WR upside (200 yard games, 2 TD games) possibility.

4.09 Black takes A. Bryant

I would have preferred B. Edwards, Bowe, Welker, Housh or Marshall/TO if any of them had fallen this far.

So let's take a quick look at our teams so far.

Ratbast:

ADP

Peyton Manning

Reggie Wayne

Black:

MJD

Chris Johnson

Marion Barber

Mighty Mice:

S-Jax

Slanton

Jennings

Buffalos:

Forte

Brady

Marques Colston

Choke:

Micheal Turner

Steve Smith, Caro

Boldin ( :confused: )

Kurt Warner

LOCO:

Larry Fitzgerald

Mega-Tron

Brandon Jacobs

Phillip Rivers

Branded Hand:

D'Angelo Williams

Clinton Portis

Roddy White

Aaron Rodgers

Laughinboy:

Westbrook

Andre Johnson

Dwayne Bowe

T.J. Housh...

efflrat:

Brees

Gore

Brandon Marshall

Wes Welker

LawFitz:

LT2

Randy Moss

T.O.

Reggie Bush

Loco's team has me thinking I need to take a WR in the first round if I'm anywhere past the 6th pick this year in a mandatory 3WR league. I've NEVER taken a WR in the first round, but his team looks awfully good right now.

Loco's team has me thinking I need to take a WR in the first round if I'm anywhere past the 6th pick this year in a mandatory 3WR league. I've NEVER taken a WR in the first round, but his team looks awfully good right now.
Three starting WRs plus 0.5 PPR really does even the playing field between WRs and RBs. And with 6 pts per pass TD, stud QBs are also valuable. This is why I like this format. I hate leagues where a guy like Ryan Grant is more valuable than a guy like Megatron because of the scoring/starting format.

Three starting WRs plus 0.5 PPR really does even the playing field between WRs and RBs. And with 6 pts per pass TD, stud QBs are also valuable. This is why I like this format. I hate leagues where a guy like Ryan Grant is more valuable than a guy like Megatron because of the scoring/starting format.
Thoughts on 1.0 PPR? I have liked the 'high performance' scoring plus PPR, 10 yards = 1 point rush/rec; 25 yards passing = 1 point, 6 points all TDs.Do you believe that 1.0 PPR is too much? I have even thought of weighting TEs at 1.5 PPR.

LOCO:

Larry Fitzgerald

Mega-Tron

Brandon Jacobs

Phillip Rivers

No offense, because the 1-2 WR punch is first-rate, but I want more at RB than Jacobs and ??? in my starting lineup.IMO Jacobs is a great RB2 who takes a big toll physically. Teaming him up with KSmith or McFadden every week would worry me that what I gain at WR I lose at RB. If Jacobs gets dinged and misses a game, my #1 RB is who? And who else do I play? One stud WR, yes. But in grabbing two, do you leave yourself thin at RB?

As always, it will be the 7th round and back that decides the draft. Grabbing this year's breakout RB/WR at value will swing the balance. In rounds 1-4 drafts are lost more than they are won.

Then again, the problem with ppr is also making Reggie Bush - when healthy - more valuable than Portis or Turner.

No offense, because the 1-2 WR punch is first-rate, but I want more at RB than Jacobs and ??? in my starting lineup.
This is a WR heavy format. You can afford to be thin at RB, b/c you are only starting two each week. Jacobs does get dinged up every now and then, but you can't predict injuries. There STILL some solid RBs out there right now, but the WR are starting to be slim pickings. I don't think you can be thin at WR when you are playing in a PPR league and you must start three WRs. You want WR depth in this format, not RB.JMO... Good discussion here though.

No offense, because the 1-2 WR punch is first-rate, but I want more at RB than Jacobs and ??? in my starting lineup.
This is a WR heavy format. You can afford to be thin at RB, b/c you are only starting two each week. Jacobs does get dinged up every now and then, but you can't predict injuries. There STILL some solid RBs out there right now, but the WR are starting to be slim pickings. I don't think you can be thin at WR when you are playing in a PPR league and you must start three WRs. You want WR depth in this format, not RB.JMO... Good discussion here though.
Actually, I think a good team needs balance. Being thin at RB is not something I can afford, IMO. Who gets dinged more - RB's or WR's? While you can't predict which RB will get hurt, you can bet that:A) RB's will get injured/nicked up more often than WR's

B) A replacement WR is easier to find than a replacement RB.

Assuming PERFECT health for your fantasy team, you will start 3 RB's this year. Given that minimum need, having an RB1 is still essential. I can argue for taking a WR in the first and then an RB in round 2, but not WR/WR. If you do that, you rely on hitting a homer with your RB2/3 or you forfiet the gain at WR.

4.10 Jason Witten

5.01 Pierre Thomas
rat *******!...was hoping Witten might fall these couple of spots. Dangit.I don't love all the WRs here either...

Would have gone Gonzo here, due to the number of catches he had last year, but not sure how he fares in the new Offense.

5.02 Black takes A. Gates

Well, the last QB left in my Tier 2 has to be the call here.

- Top 5 offense

- Coach loves to pass (60/40 ratio)

- Added new pass catching weapons in the draft

- Revamped the O-Line

- New Pro Bowl level FB

- At least 2-3 QB sneaks this year added in

5.03 - Donovan McNabb. (I just like him more than the other guys left at QB and there is no way he makes it back to me)

5.03 - Donovan McNabb. (I just like him more than the other guys left at QB and there is no way he makes it back to me)
I have thought to target McNabb this year (and almost took him at 5.02) esp with all the new offensive weapons. If he stays healthy, he's the man. However, I am ok with some of the remaining QBs, and sure that all the top Tier TEs will be gone in the next 18 picks.

I have thought to target McNabb this year (and almost took him at 5.02) esp with all the new offensive weapons. If he stays healthy, he's the man. However, I am ok with some of the remaining QBs, and sure that all the top Tier TEs will be gone in the next 18 picks.
We only start one TE. It's ok to be thin at that spot. ;) I kid, I kid....I was considering Witten there if he made it. After Witten and Gates, no TE worth the pick at 5.03.

We only start one TE. It's ok to be thin at that spot. ;) I kid, I kid....I was considering Witten there if he made it. After Witten and Gates, no TE worth the pick at 5.03.
In my PPR league last year, the one thing in common with the top teams was a top TE. Not sure why, but last year was terrible for TEs. Most guys juggled D. Rosario, Keller, Sheffler, all sorts of dudes. The top two teams had D. Clark (mine) and T. Gonzalez. One of the others had Witten. Every week a good TE was the reason those teams won.I had never drafted a TE in the top 6 rounds before last year, but D. Clark fell to me so I bit. He did have some clunkers, but won games for me outright a few weeks.If I thought Witten, Gates, Gonzo, D. Clark would have fallen to the late 6th, I would have taken them. Probably would ignore TE in a non TE-mandatory league, unless it was PPR and one of those guys fell to 8th-10th round.

Dallas Clark

Thought about Gonzo but not I think Clark's role will be a little bigger now that Harrison is gone. He should line up in the slot a little more this year.

5.06 Ronnie Brown

Two years removed from ACL injury. ricky williams 1 year older. ronnie in a contract year. I think he is in for a good year.

Time for a RB for Team Laughinboy:

Pick:5.8

Kevin Smith, RB Detroit

This kid has potential. I was surprised to see his numbers at the end of last year for a BAD Detroit Lions team.

975 yards rushing, 39 catches, 286 yards receiving, and 8 TDs. He can only get better. Defenses are going to have to focus in on stopping Calvin Johnson, and when that happens it will create some room for KSmith. He looked VERY good at times last year, and he really has no competition for carries. I'll be happy to get 1200-1300 total yards and 8-10 TDs from my second RB.

Kevin Smith, RB Detroit

This kid has potential. I was surprised to see his numbers at the end of last year for a BAD Detroit Lions team.

975 yards rushing, 39 catches, 286 yards receiving, and 8 TDs. He can only get better. Defenses are going to have to focus in on stopping Calvin Johnson, and when that happens it will create some room for KSmith. He looked VERY good at times last year, and he really has no competition for carries. I'll be happy to get 1200-1300 total yards and 8-10 TDs from my second RB.
Good pick. I think EVERY K.Smith owner would be happy if he went for 1300 and 10! Lofty bar, that's for sure. Might be too optimistic, though. As a UCF alumni, I'm pulling for him.

Mighty Mice said:
laughinboy_2000 said:

Kevin Smith, RB Detroit

Good pick. I think EVERY K.Smith owner would be happy if he went for 1300 and 10! Lofty bar, that's for sure. Might be too optimistic, though. As a UCF alumni, I'm pulling for him.
I don't think I'm asking for too much. He already had over 1200 total yards last year and 8 TDs. asking him to increase his number by maybe 100 yards and two TDs isn't outrageous I don't think. Any kind of improvement (which is what I'm banking on) and he should be able to approach the numbers I mentioned. :no:

5.9 Larry Johnson

I need another RB to go along with Gore. There are a few with the potential to put up numbers, but I will take a guy who has been there before. In the 5th round there are not many starting RB's to choose from, and at this point in time LJ is the starter in KC.

Thanks LOCO and funny you should say that Black...

<<<<<<<<<<I serached hard for my new "ratbast".

Had to go to work folks so couldn't explain the picks, her ya go...

I didn't particularly like any WR but needed to maintain the PPR balance, catch up on those who wated on QB and stocked WR. Witten stood out to me in this format. I have never liked TEs as investments (never had the chance in my keepers for Gonzo or Gates in their prime). Witten has a chance to dominate for the next few years so he's upside this year. Gonzo, Gates are getting old, Clark and Winslow are getting older and frail. I also knew I would take my #2 RB here. Glad I took Wayne/WR rather than another good RB at 3.01.

I love PThomas this year. I think all the jibber jabber this offseason was all just talk and depth, perhaps even more a sign that there is no trust in Bush staying healthy. When Bush is healthy and teams with Thomas, I believe the Saints Come Marching In!!! Not hard to imagine that they could be the #1 offense. I also like his ppr potential, fragile Reggie should only complement or break and doesn't he also return punts sometimes? PThomas, I own him in 1 of 2 keeper leagues and will probably try and get him in the other. (Who was PThomas b/u in college? ehem, don't look it up)

But I did debate over KSmith. Keeper league I might have taken Smith, next year, well I don't like Det QB, Def. or the OL yet.

PManning

APeterson

PThomas

RWayne

JWitten

Buffaloes said:
Dallas ClarkThought about Gonzo but not I think Clark's role will be a little bigger now that Harrison is gone. He should line up in the slot a little more this year.
I had Clark last year...on games when Harrison was out, his numbers were way up. Unless they plug in the new rook WR (Collie?) in that position, I would expect more of a WR-type role from Clark.

Buffaloes said:
Dallas ClarkThought about Gonzo but not I think Clark's role will be a little bigger now that Harrison is gone. He should line up in the slot a little more this year.
I had Clark last year...on games when Harrison was out, his numbers were way up. Unless they plug in the new rook WR (Collie?) in that position, I would expect more of a WR-type role from Clark.
That's what I'm banking on. Also, I probably would have taken Moreno if this were a real draft but I wanted to see where he would go. I think Moreno has the potential to be an absolute stud especially in PPR formats.

That's what I'm banking on. Also, I probably would have taken Moreno if this were a real draft but I wanted to see where he would go. I think Moreno has the potential to be an absolute stud especially in PPR formats.
If I had loaded up on WR early, I would now be grabbing rookies and RBBC tandems. Knowshawn, Donald Brown would be near the top. Then would probably go Leon Washington/T.Jones and Mendenall/W.Parker. I like McCoy's longer term value, but don't think he'll get alot of playing time this year. I actually like McFadden/Michael Bush combo too. The trick is not getting the lower valued of the two too high.

If I had loaded up on WR early, I would now be grabbing rookies and RBBC tandems. Knowshawn, Donald Brown would be near the top. Then would probably go Leon Washington/T.Jones and Mendenall/W.Parker. I like McCoy's longer term value, but don't think he'll get alot of playing time this year. I actually like McFadden/Michael Bush combo too. The trick is not getting the lower valued of the two too high.
I dont agree with your assessment of Moreno at all. He's a rookie with a rookie head coach and a new quarterback and a bad defense.And lighten a little up on the "I would be" will ya? True it's a mock but do we need your advice on future picks every step of the way? Especially since you keep bringing up guys I want to target! lol

I dont agree with your assessment of Moreno at all. He's a rookie with a rookie head coach and a new quarterback and a bad defense.

And lighten a little up on the "I would be" will ya? True it's a mock but do we need your advice on future picks every step of the way? Especially since you keep bringing up guys I want to target! lol
Good point..I'll keep it to 'post-pick' comments...didn't mean to mow your lawn. But, how are LAMONT JORDAN and T.J. DUCKETT still on the boards!!?? ( :coffee: Are we in the Mock Drafts forum now, not in the SharkPool anymore?

Also, anyone using the DraftDominator? I have never used it before and am learning it now during this Mock. Does anyone know when you can upload the current rankings into it for 2009?

5.10 Tony Gonzalez

Last of the tier 1 TEs. I think he'll be fine with Matt Ryan and Atlanta. He should instantly be the second best target behind White, especially since they almost never throw the ball to Turner. Michael Jenkins did start to come on late last year so I suppose he is a bit of a threat but I have a feeling Gonzo will be used extensively by the young QB.

6.1 Eddie Royal

I love this kid in this format. 91 catches as a rookie. Plus he also gets return yards which are an underrated bonus. Cutler's departure hurts but I think it hurts him less than Marshall since he is more of an underneath target.

Users who are viewing this thread