What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

For those that have used the CBS auction (1 Viewer)

Jackal King

Footballguy
Guys...I'm hoping that someone here has gone through a few mocks using the CBS auction application. My league is going to use the software for our league auction in early August. We tried to mock last weekend, and we ran into a problem.

We had roster max set to 16...and when one of the teams had reached this max number of 16...the auction had to be stopped because the software kept wanting the team that was full, to nominate a player for the next bid. If he tried to nominate a player, the software said that he couldn't nominate because his roster was full. It was a catch 22.

Commissioners couldn't figure out how to move the nomination process to the next player. We ultimately had to stop.

This is such a fundamental feature to drafts...that I have to believe the commissioner had a setting wrong...but we've tried for a week to figure it out and nothing. CBS Support has been horrible as well. Days pass with no response...and then they close the ticket with a comment that nothing is wrong.

So...I was hoping I could find someone in the community who has some experience with this issue and could help.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread