What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MBSL2 - draft thread (1 Viewer)

would like to sandbag here until 10pm but ill just roll the dice and hope for a good showing tonight

17.02 Byron Leftwich Bucs

Give me Cleveland Defense......

thanks...sorry I was on the road earlier and didn't have my stuff with me.....

Cribbs to the house baby.......

You guys just clean out my draft list. Feel free to move on and I'll draft after I get some errands done. Will PM Old Mil.

You guys just clean out my draft list. Feel free to move on and I'll draft after I get some errands done. Will PM Old Mil.
I got OldMil's. They just tore me up too....17.08 OldMill takes RB Kevin Jones, Chi

It was between him and Cleveland Defense so I'm falling back to punt. Back inna few

17.12 Josh Scobee K Jax

17.13 Joe Nedney K SF

Will PM.. Hopefully these kicker aren't taken - I think I see Graham picked 2x will pm glumps

Thanks for the pm's--I was in the middle of stuff when I picked Shayne Graham and didn't want to slow things down with sniffa online so I missed that double.

Meanwhile--it looks like it was a confusing evening all around:

I PM'd my picks, guys if you are taking a K or D that is soooo vanilla, may I ask you please PM so we can move this along.

Thank you

I'm not asking for sniffa to reveal his ultra super deluxe deep deep sleeper of 2009, just the vanilla ones please

17.12 Josh Scobee K Jax

17.13 Joe Nedney K SF

Will PM.. Hopefully these kicker aren't taken - I think I see Graham picked 2x will pm glumps
John Carney K NOS
I think this leaves John Carney on the boards, and even if he doesn't bench Hartley like he did Tynes--at least he'll be good for my week 4 bye:So my repick is 17.09 PK John Carney, NO

If Bri and the boards decide otherwise--then I'll take Josh Scobee at this spot; either is good for me. I'll look for the final call in post #1!

:bow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Captain Hook said:
Before Ramrod shows or I am supposed to pick at 18.02 can I PLEASE get a RULING on which kickers were actually taken and which of those thought to be taken is still available? It definitely affected my pick of Dawson at 17.15
I'll gladly give you a ruling if I understand what the issue is.

Captain Hook said:
Before Ramrod shows or I am supposed to pick at 18.02 can I PLEASE get a RULING on which kickers were actually taken and which of those thought to be taken is still available? It definitely affected my pick of Dawson at 17.15
neither scobbe or Carney are available.Looks like Reaper had bri's pick as -Scobee. Bri shows up and selects Carney after Reaper already picked his player. Invalid pick on the CarneyGlumpy makes up his double Shayne Graham pick - CarneySo neither are available.Clear as mud?

Captain Hook said:
neither scobbe or Carney are available.Looks like Reaper had bri's pick as -Scobee. Bri shows up and selects Carney after Reaper already picked his player. Invalid pick on the CarneyGlumpy makes up his double Shayne Graham pick - CarneySo neither are available.Clear as mud?
17.09 -glumpy - John Carney - K - NO17.10 -sniffer - Kansas City Chiefs - Def 17.11 -billwalsh - Detroit Lions - Def 17.12 -bri - Josh Scoobee - K - Jax 17.13 - reaper - Joe Nedney - K - SF Looks good to me. The only issue would be if Bri stops in and says Reaper didn't follow his list or wasn't authorized to make that pick. If that's the case then Glumpy and Bri can swap picks.

okay time for Mr. not so irrelevant...........and as I suspected there is still tremendous value at RB - the trick is guess which of them will have the most value..............but how could I resist Huggy Bear

18.02 Justin Fargas, RB, DaRaiders

pming bss for the genius pick

Meh.... If I'm going to take one of these flyer guys I might as well be a homer about it.....

Probably won't own him anywhere else and I'm not too excited about him while the Jets continue to look for something better but....

18.04 David "The Clown" Clowney WR NYJ

I see glumpy's now, I don't think a repick should bounce my pick.

I don't recall that being the way things are done. He goofed on Shayne not me.

It's not a big deal just...

I would rather Hanson K DET than the assigned Scobee Jax K and he seems to be undrafted, can I switch please?

EDIT again, I'm confused here. Now I see Reaper put that first one in for me too. So that means I goofed too here. It's making some sense now

Can I get Hanson?

I see glumpy's now, I don't think a repick should bounce my pick.I don't recall that being the way things are done. He goofed on Shayne not me.It's not a big deal just...I would rather Hanson K DET than the assigned Scobee Jax K and he seems to be undrafted, can I switch please?EDIT again, I'm confused here. Now I see Reaper put that first one in for me too. So that means I goofed too here. It's making some sense nowCan I get Hanson?
Was Scobee the pick you sent Reaper?As far as I'm concerned (and Glumpy), you can have either Scobee or Carney.eta: rr just took Hanson.

I see glumpy's now, I don't think a repick should bounce my pick.I don't recall that being the way things are done. He goofed on Shayne not me.It's not a big deal just...I would rather Hanson K DET than the assigned Scobee Jax K and he seems to be undrafted, can I switch please?EDIT again, I'm confused here. Now I see Reaper put that first one in for me too. So that means I goofed too here. It's making some sense nowCan I get Hanson?
you want hanson for your 18th rounder?Did you tell Reaper to pick your 17th rounder?

1) I have Ghost's pick........BUT it requires the kicker situation being straightened out, AND

2) MY kicker pick at 17.15 was based on who was available - that is why I asked.....if that is different than ramrod and I should be allowed to change picks

o jesus bri you had to do it

lions just signed cundiff cause hanson may not be back for the start of the season

just keep scobee and lets finish this puppy up

usually and bass can help me out here.

#1 - if you give someone your picks via pm, you get who they give you.

#2 - you can switch your pick until someone behind you makes a pick.

so in this case - Reaper made bri's pick for him based on some list, then Reaper picked for him after that.

Now is BRI picking Hanson? or was he asking if he could have Hanson instead of Scobbe? yes he can have Hanson, no he cannot have Hanson instead of Scoobee. IIRC

way to #### this up in round 17. bunch a toolbags

Users who are viewing this thread