What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (10 Viewers)

Here's a link to a Warlock deck with all basic cards: http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/94715-zoolock-mostly-basic-cards

Now, you can do much better than this if you have some other cards in your collection. This is the Zoo deck I use, for the most part:

http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/83481-legend-aggro-zoolock-es-full-guide

Start with the basic deck, and begin folding in some from your collection as you get them. Look for other "basic" or "f2p" decks and you should see yourself stringing together a couple wins before long.
I have been playing for 3 months pretty much daily but have just started to experiment with Arena. I never wanted to spend the 150 in gold :) Now I have so much gold it is no big deal.

I am not doing well so far, but I am still learning. I have been using a cheat sheet when building the arena decks but I think my lack of familiarity with characters outside of Shaman and Hunter hurts me.

One thing I have missed in Hearthstone is just some basic stats. I feel like it should be very easy for Hearthstone to provide simple items like wins and losses for each class, or each constructed deck, etc.

Right now all they do is tell you wins, which is no help to determine your win rate.

I have won about 1200 games so far in ladder play but I am almost certain I am well below a 50% win rate. Whether that is 35% or 42% I have no real idea.

I know there are some tools you can run on your desktop to capture each game you play but I typically play only on my ipad.

I just got my first 12 win arena run with shaman yesterday. Got hosed on the rewards <300 gold.
that is fantastic! I have not got above 3 wins yet in my first 3 tries.

What character did you build for this run?
It was a nice mixture of excellent class cards and efficient lower cost minions. I won about half the games very early with bloodlust, and 3 fire elementals and al-akir were awesome in the longer lasting games. I actually went 11-0 before dropping 2 in a row.

I am not doing well so far, but I am still learning. I have been using a cheat sheet when building the arena decks but I think my lack of familiarity with characters outside of Shaman and Hunter hurts me.
I have noticed from various forums that a lot of players concentrate on one or two character types. Some even dust all of the cards that they get for the other classes that they don't regularly play. It's probably slowed me somewhat, but I try and play some with all of the classes. I never dust any cards, other than duplicates or goldens (I could care less about appearance). I think it's a mistake to dust your non-duplicates until you really know what you like to play. Even then, you never know if a certain deck will come along that would really benefit from a certain card.

It's a week later... any updated thoughts on Madden '15?
Same Madden you know, but everything is a little better. And defense is fun.

Really, that's the best way I can put it. If you like Madden, it's definitely the best one, and worth buying. If you never liked it, this won't change your mind.

WTF. I'm still only like 9% done with Just Cause 2 despite beating it and playing for hours upon hours. I'd better hurry up.
I got to something like 99.78%. If you are playing the console version, they forgot to put a water tower in the game, and therefore you cannot get 100%.
Only way to play is on PC with the bolo patch, enabling unlimited ammo and indestructible grappling hook rope.

Now, you can do much better than this if you have some other cards in your collection. This is the Zoo deck I use, for the most part:

Thanks for this link. I was looking at maxing out my 3rd character for a Golden Hero so I might give this a shot to max out Warlock.

I used the first deck at that link and made two total card changes, and won 5 in a row! This looks like a good possibility to start leveling with.

Thanks again.

Next week there will be a buy an X1 system get a free game at most big B&M stores. This includes the Madden bundle. Target wont let you get Destiny tho.

Now, you can do much better than this if you have some other cards in your collection. This is the Zoo deck I use, for the most part:http://www.hearthpwn.com/decks/83481-legend-aggro-zoolock-es-full-guide

Thanks for this link. I was looking at maxing out my 3rd character for a Golden Hero so I might give this a shot to max out Warlock.

I used the first deck at that link and made two total card changes, and won 5 in a row! This looks like a good possibility to start leveling with.

Thanks again.
Awesome, glad I could help. I really think it's a cool game, but there is some potential frustration if you don't use a deck with synergy. There's some good resources out there, but you have to sort through some garbage too. The main thing I've learned is you don't need a ton of legendaries and epics, you just need cards that work together.

I put my madden in a few nights ago. I think I have 12. No matter. I don't buy them current anyway. Hated it after one drive. It would have to be an almost entirely different game for me to think about it.

Speaking of Madden, I picked it up today for the PS3. I'm not a big Madden player. This is the first one I've bought since Madden 11.

While it seems like a pretty cool game with neat features, it's crashed 2 out of the 3 games I've played. Once while loading the game, once at the end while loading the menus.

Anyone hear anything like this going on?

Hey, The Walking Dead: Season Two, Episode 5 from Telltale came out on August 28th. Was not even aware of this. Downloading now but won't be able to play until next weekend. Darn! Anticipation at an all time high now.

Hey, The Walking Dead: Season Two, Episode 5 from Telltale came out on August 28th. Was not even aware of this. Downloading now but won't be able to play until next weekend. Darn! Anticipation at an all time high now.
I posted it earlier on this same page. But a good reminder for those that missed it. I'm curious to hear your thoughts.

Thanks again.
I am enjoying the Warlock zoo. I am not very good with it, but I am slowly progressing. I just passed the 150 ladder win mark with this character so I think I will continue on to try and get Golden hero for Warlock.

I am happy about the upcoming nerf (small) to Leroy and (huge) to Starving Buzzard as those two cards cause me plenty of problems in this deck. The Starving Buzzard nerf is going to change the entire meta game as it is such a big hit on Hunters on the ladder.

So I'm not that into video games, but I am excited about GTA V for either the PS4 or XBOX One. I'm sure this has been asked before, but I don't feel like reading through this entire thread: Any word on when GTA V for these next-gen consoles is coming out?

I am a very active member of the Operation Sports site. Here is my Madden 15 settings taken from my slider thread. My handle over their is Armor & Sword. I have also developed great settings for MLB 14 The Show as I am a year round player of The Show.

I can tell you with utmost confidence that Madden 15 is hands down the best of the series on the PS4 and quite frankly put too bed the 2K ghosts of past for the most part. They really made a great game of football this year.

I approach the game slightly different from some here I am sure so all my house rules and settings are posted below. I am sure if your a sim type player these settings will really give you some incredible games. I do play defense exclusively from the defensive cam now. It is a much better challenge and far more realistic.

If you have any questions about the settings let me know. I am currently playing a solo online Connected Franchise with the Miami Dolphins. I do not recommend you play offline connected franchise till the major patch in the works drops. It has numerous bugs. Most of them have been fixed server side for online CFM's.

Have fun and enjoy the settings.

As some of you know I played Madden 25 on the PS3 (still have a classic season replay going as I post this) from launch and still going. I thought it was the best Madden I had played since Madden 2005. I was able to develop a pretty solid slider set that focused on player ratings, the no user catch on offense, and no switch rule on defense.

When I say no user switch on defense I mean once you select your player you do not switch ever. You let your CPU teammates make the play if your not near the ball. This adds a big layer of strategy in who you decide to control each play, and puts a focus on team building. It really opens up the CPU offense in that regard. It is up to you how you want to play. But I want to make this fairly important disclaimer that this slider set will be developed playing this style of Madden football.

I also want to stress as I always do that no slider set is universal. Please use the set as a base and tweak to your skill level. Some people will love this set, some will not. I ask for those who are blowing out your CPU opponents on a regular basis and what not...just move on then. This set may not be for you. I consider myself a good sim style Madden player. And I can crush the CPU (as most players who have been playing Madden for like...forever) if I exploit the game. That is not what I am trying to do. I want to keep the thread with good, insightful and helpful posts from mature players who approach the game in a similar fashion. Posting box scores/videos is always welcomed. Basically....let's keep it clean fellas!

As far as general settings I can say I will be playing with 15 minute quarters no doubt. I always do. As far as the clock runoff I am holding out until I play the game and get used to the new play calling menu to see how much time I will need. On M25 I had a runoff to 18 seconds.

Game speed will be on slow and my default camera is zoomed. I am looking forward to using the camera toggle on the fly though to keep the game fresh. I can also say I will be using the new defensive player cam on obvious passing situations as I love to play on the DE/DL. When I play as a LB or Safety I will use the zoomed camera. I love the fact we can toggle on the fly.

As far as play calling rules, it's pretty simple. Use your entire playbook, keep yourself from cheesing the CPU with any money play you may discover in your time with the game. Again. I don't user catch, I don't switch on defense and I call a highly diverse playbook both on offense and defense.

I will have the game tomorrow and will begin playing and testing on All-Pro. That could change as I played on All-Madden last year but from everything I am reading/seeing, All-Pro presents a great challenge this year vs the CPU.

In the past I always have found playing on slow with no user catching triggers the many awesome catch animations you hear about. That is a cornerstone to this slider set. Playmakers was my primary influence in regards to unlocking that aspect of the game. I have always enjoyed his work in the past.

User catching update - I typically never user catch. However this year I have noticed on deep post's, streaks etc the WR's regardless of ratings are not fighting for the ball while the DB's are attacking it. So with that I began to take control of the WR on bombs only when they are covered tightly. If they break free and get a couple of steps I just lead them to the ball and do not have to user catch...but most of the time they are covered (thank you EA for making deep balls rewarding again) so as soon as I release I take control of the WR to go get the ball. It's fun, it feels earned and have at it. It won't affect your joy and simulation of the game at all. But do not do it on all other passes. Just streaks, post's and hail marys!

I do have a twitch account and will post when I will broadcast a full game for viewing if anyone is ever interested. When I play on twitch I will not skip too much broadcast elements other than not allow some mindless replays to play out so we can get the next play called and move the game along.

So strap on the helmet, and let's get ready for some Madden 15!!!

1.4 will be my final settings. The only thing that can get me testing again is after the big patch drops and if they have game play fixes in the notes. But I see them doing tuners this year for gameplay fixes....so any tuners or patches will be looked at.

Thank you everyone, for the feedback....of course discussion among yourselves regarding the sliders etc is always welcomed, box scores etc.

I will be posting my CFM box scores and game stories here for your enjoyment.

I am now officially in playing Madden mode and also getting back to my MLB The Show franchise and classic season replays. If your a follower of my channel (Todem23) on Twitch join me for some game broadcasts (Show and Madden) in the future.

Once again enjoy the game, have fun, and don't get slideritis!!! Nitpicking the game will drive you mad. It's not perfect, there are things you have to accept...sliders don't fix everything. But gentlemen, this is hands down the best console football game ever made bar non IMO....put to bed the ghosts of 2K past...seriously..they are dated on the field compared to this...just my opinion of course. I also suggest player lock on defense in the defensive cam if you want a real challenge! Amazing fun.

Tuner Update!!! EA released a tuner on 9/5/14 which addressed the user pass rush. I am happy to report EA has fixed this issue and no QB edits are needed at all to enjoy the game. I have played 3 test games thus far and have updated the slider set below to 1.4

These sliders were tested and developed exclusively for play in CFM only. I do not play Madden in "play now". Play now does play different than CFM due to confidence, XP and schemes.

Watch player confidence in CFM...it''s a very powerful variable that can/will significantly lower or raise your ratings and dice roll results on passes, catches, fumbles, sacks, tackles, INT's.
That is why Play Now and CFM play totally different.
Confidence can be a killer or great for your team and especially your QB. It is a new dynamic system that I feel is a real game changer inside CFM and far exceeds the hot/cold streaks of the last several years

Version 1.4 Sliders on Madden Share!!!

File name = ARMORSWORD
PSN = Todem

9/5/14 V 1.41 Final Settings

Settings CFM

Instant Starter - Off
Salary Cap - On
Skill Level - All-Pro
Quarter Length - 15 Minutes (12-15 user choice)
Accelerated Clock - On
Minimum Play Clock - 15
Game Speed - Slow
Player Progression Frequency - End of the season
Coach Firing - On
Game Play Tuning - Yes
Injury - On
Pre Existing Injury - Off
Trade Deadline - On
trade Type - Enable All
Relocation Settings - Normal
League Type - All

Team Settings

Play Call Style - Enhanced
Coin Toss 1st Choice - user choice
Coin Toss 2nd Choice - user choice
Strafe Assist - On
Pre Snap Menu - On
Coaching Tips - Off
Player Names - Pre Snap
Heat Seeker - On
Ball Hawk - On
Switch Assist - On
Camera Settings - Zoom
Defensive Graphics - Full
Kick Aiming Arc - On
Previous Play Information - On
Play Call Button Layout - Square, Cross, Triangle
Camera Toggle - On
Tutorial Popups - Off

CPU Settings
Fill Roster - Off
Re-Sign Players - Off
Progress Players - Off
Sign Off-Season Free Agents - Off
Simulate Game Prep Activities - Off

Sliders

Player Skill

QB Accuracy - 10 (+5)
Pass Blocking - 60 (-10)
WR Catching - 75 (+17)
Run Blocking - 55
Fumbles - 48 (-2)
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 40 (-5)
Interceptions - 35 (+10)
Pass Coverage - 40 (-10)
Tackling - 30 (-5)

CPU Skill

QB Accuracy - 10 (+5)
Pass Blocking- 95 (+20)
WR Catching - 75 (+25)
Run Blocking - 65 (+10)
Fumbles - 48 (-2)
Pass Defense Reaction Time - 40 (-5)
Interceptions - 35 (+10)
Pass Coverage - 45 (-5)
Tackling - 30 (-5)

Special Teams

FG Power - 50
FG Accuracy - 45 (-3)
Punt Power - 42 (-8)
Punt Accuracy - 50
Kickoff Power - 50

Game Options

Injuries - 51
fatigue - 60 (+6)
Min Player Speed Threshold - 0

Penalty

Offside - 52 (-2)
false Start - 54 (+2)
Holding - 60 (+8)
Face Mask - 51 (-1)
Defensive PI - 99 (+49)
Offensive PI - 99 (+49)
Punt Catch Interference - 50
Clipping - 54 (+2)
Intentional Grounding - 10 (+5)
Roughing Passer - 50 (-2)
Roughing Kicker - 50

Auto-Subs Developed and tested by aholbert32

These Auto-Subs were tested and work with Fatigue at 60 and playing on 13-15 minute Quarters with a 15 second accelerated clock runoff.

You just set these up inside your CFM. Click on the Roadmap tiles under your team page to access the auto-subs menu.

QB Out - 0
QB In - 3
RB Out - 78
RB In - 90 (+8)
WR Out - 30
WR In - 35
FB/TE Out - 30
FB/TE In - 35
OL Out - 0
OL In - 3

DT Out - 50
DT In - 55
DE Out - 50
DE In - 55
LB Out - 50
LB In - 55
CB Out - 30
CB In - 35
S Out - 30
S In - 35

Auto Subs input process for your CFM:

1. Make sure you set fatigue to 60 in your sliders section inside CFM
2. Make sure you play 13-15 minutes quarters with accelerated clock set down to runoff to 15 seconds.
3. When your in the team page of CFM select the tile "team roadmap" and go to the auto sub screen.
4. Input the auto sub settings above and your done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing Madden 25 now. Finally figured out how to play with a downloaded roster. Good god, they make that difficult. I've recently been playing NHL 95 on the PC and with that game from 1995, it is dead simple to create a player and start playing with it. It's almost 20 years later and they managed to make it much much more difficult to do this. I'm not an EA hater, but this is a head scratcher

Todem, I have two dumb questions

1. What is Online Connected Franchise mean?

2. Is the game too easy on All-Pro and impossible on All-Madden? Thats what I always hated about the game.

Solid post Todem. I miss playing Madden because they've been so bad recently for franchise mode. I might give this one a try.

2. Is the game too easy on All-Pro and impossible on All-Madden? Thats what I always hated about the game.
You can play Connected Franchise either online or offline. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

Online Advantages:

1. Server side fixes made by EA are instantaneous. Where as offline you must wait for an official patch to be released.

2. Advancing (simulating) is super fast online vs offline

Online Disadvantages

1. You can't have multiple save points. Meaning once you play your game, do your draft anything. It's done. There is no going back.

2. You cannot have 32 team control. Meaning you can only control one team and play that teams games only. Offline you can control 1-32 teams and control as much or as little for said teams.

3. Server disconnect. It has not happened to me at all thus far and EA's servers are actually IMO some of the best in the biz.

Offline there are some bad bugs currently that are awaiting a patch. I do not suggest you start an offline CFM until the patch drops (ETA unknown but EA are working on it as I type this).

Online you can start your Connected Career as a Coach, Owner or player and have at it with all the fixes that EA has already made server side (sim stats were fixed, and they nerfed down the user controlled pass rush which was sorely needed).

Things they are looking to patch is some offline and online stability bugs (multi team franchise's freeze often) sim stats needs to be fixed offline and some other commentary bugs etc.

As far as All-Pro, this year it plays awesome and trust me is a a challenge. The new AI 2.0 for this years Madden is for real. CPU opponents adapt to your play calling tendencies both on offense and defense. Running the ball is truly rewarding and earned. The CPU offense will pound you with the running game...if you can't stop it. If they are co,mpleting dink and dunk and you don't stop it....they will do it all game.

You better know real football strategy this year to win with weak to mediocre teams. I highly recommend the skills trainer and gauntlet mode. It will teach you everything you need to know to be successful and play real football strategy.

The new play calling screen takes some time to get used to...but it is really immersive and deep IMO. You will find your groove and figure out how you will like to call your plays. You can

1. Use coach suggestions

2. Concept

3. Formation

4. Recently used

5. Personal package based calls

It also tracks every play and shows you how many times you have made said play call and the avg yards for or against (it will track this for your playbook for your entire franchise not just game to game or season to season). Also it will show you what was previously called by the cpu vs your play call. It is very immersive.

With this slider set I promise you player ratings matter. You will see and feel the difference between a rookie QB like Bortles vs a Brees or Rodgers. You will know and feel the difference with scat backs and power backs. Weight and momentum play a huge role. No more skating players, no more turning on the dime save for guys like McCoy or Charles, Sproles types.

They really ramped up presentation big time as well.

8.75/10

I am currently 3-7 with the Dolphins......for real. I lost the first 4 out of the gate. 2 were very close two were blow outs. Then I reeled off 3 straight wins and now I just lost 3 straight nail biters.

The Game is simply awesome.

I am a very active member of the Operation Sports site. Here is my Madden 15 settings taken from my slider thread. My handle over their is Armor & Sword.
Very cool that you're a FBG - your sliders have been the definitive set for a long time.

Hey are you guys playing madden ultimate team? If not, send me your cards :)
LOL.....I never play it....I will get hooked and be a crack addict with that mode.....it looks addicting!!!.
It is addicting, however, I refuse to buy any packs with real money and just earn cards via in game success. When I start my franchise I'll use your sliders. Thanks!

What is your PS4 user name? Mine is FBG_Corp. I think I have you as a friend on PS3 but I may have disabled something on PS4 because I don't see friends online.

Hey are you guys playing madden ultimate team? If not, send me your cards :)
LOL.....I never play it....I will get hooked and be a crack addict with that mode.....it looks addicting!!!.
It is addicting, however, I refuse to buy any packs with real money and just earn cards via in game success. When I start my franchise I'll use your sliders. Thanks!

What is your PS4 user name? Mine is FBG_Corp. I think I have you as a friend on PS3 but I may have disabled something on PS4 because I don't see friends online.
Hit me up.....PSN = Todem

Would love to play online. I also still play NCAA 14 on PS3.....epic game.

You can play Connected Franchise either online or offline. There are advantages and disadvantages to both.

Online Advantages:

1. Server side fixes made by EA are instantaneous. Where as offline you must wait for an official patch to be released.

2. Advancing (simulating) is super fast online vs offline

Online Disadvantages

1. You can't have multiple save points. Meaning once you play your game, do your draft anything. It's done. There is no going back.

2. You cannot have 32 team control. Meaning you can only control one team and play that teams games only. Offline you can control 1-32 teams and control as much or as little for said teams.

3. Server disconnect. It has not happened to me at all thus far and EA's servers are actually IMO some of the best in the biz.

Offline there are some bad bugs currently that are awaiting a patch. I do not suggest you start an offline CFM until the patch drops (ETA unknown but EA are working on it as I type this).

Online you can start your Connected Career as a Coach, Owner or player and have at it with all the fixes that EA has already made server side (sim stats were fixed, and they nerfed down the user controlled pass rush which was sorely needed).

Things they are looking to patch is some offline and online stability bugs (multi team franchise's freeze often) sim stats needs to be fixed offline and some other commentary bugs etc.

As far as All-Pro, this year it plays awesome and trust me is a a challenge. The new AI 2.0 for this years Madden is for real. CPU opponents adapt to your play calling tendencies both on offense and defense. Running the ball is truly rewarding and earned. The CPU offense will pound you with the running game...if you can't stop it. If they are co,mpleting dink and dunk and you don't stop it....they will do it all game.

You better know real football strategy this year to win with weak to mediocre teams. I highly recommend the skills trainer and gauntlet mode. It will teach you everything you need to know to be successful and play real football strategy.

The new play calling screen takes some time to get used to...but it is really immersive and deep IMO. You will find your groove and figure out how you will like to call your plays. You can

1. Use coach suggestions

2. Concept

3. Formation

4. Recently used

5. Personal package based calls

It also tracks every play and shows you how many times you have made said play call and the avg yards for or against (it will track this for your playbook for your entire franchise not just game to game or season to season). Also it will show you what was previously called by the cpu vs your play call. It is very immersive.

With this slider set I promise you player ratings matter. You will see and feel the difference between a rookie QB like Bortles vs a Brees or Rodgers. You will know and feel the difference with scat backs and power backs. Weight and momentum play a huge role. No more skating players, no more turning on the dime save for guys like McCoy or Charles, Sproles types.

They really ramped up presentation big time as well.

8.75/10

I am currently 3-7 with the Dolphins......for real. I lost the first 4 out of the gate. 2 were very close two were blow outs. Then I reeled off 3 straight wins and now I just lost 3 straight nail biters.

The Game is simply awesome.
Damn, I'm gonna have to pick this up now.

So what is the difference between the ultimate and regular edition of madden?
I believe with ultimate (which is $10 more) you get $40 worth of Madden Ultimate Team cards (which is what I was talking with Todem about). The quickest way to build your team is via packs (like baseball cards) that you can purchase with real money. I'm cheap so I'm just earning cards through playing in game.

I believe with ultimate (which is $10 more) you get $40 worth of Madden Ultimate Team cards (which is what I was talking with Todem about). The quickest way to build your team is via packs (like baseball cards) that you can purchase with real money. I'm cheap so I'm just earning cards through playing in game.
Is this a franchise mode or limited time use? I'm guessing its also an online thing. Explain like I haven't owned a Madden game since the year Jordan Gross was a rookie on the Panthers...because I haven't.

I have no idea why that's what I remember from way back about the last time I played made. :shrug:

I used to be a huge fan of the series back in the day but I always wanted to have it be more simulation and less flying arcade db robots.

If anyone ever moves to a different country and needs to know how to get a new power supply unit with different volts/watts, PM me. Its a confusing and annoying process that could be made so much easier but of course, their power supply units are proprietary and M$ websites are not helpful. Moral of the story, I can play Xbox One again. :D

Wait. Did you move to a different country?
Yep, I'm 5 hours ahead of you now in England for grad school with the girlfriend. It's weird, the UK is the a big gaming market but yet I have seen no advertisements, game stores, or just games in electronics stores at all. I assume they just amazon everything. I would at least expect fifa ads..

Is this a franchise mode or limited time use? I'm guessing its also an online thing. Explain like I haven't owned a Madden game since the year Jordan Gross was a rookie on the Panthers...because I haven't. I have no idea why that's what I remember from way back about the last time I played made. :shrug:

I used to be a huge fan of the series back in the day but I always wanted to have it be more simulation and less flying arcade db robots.
You get a random deck of player cards, and you play solo challenges to get better players and also coins where you can buy better players. You do have to be connected online, but you don't have to play people online because there are a ton of solo challenges.

It is pretty fun, surprisingly.

I'm going to have to restart my Bills franchise with Totem's sliders now. I've been easing into the game, playing Pro and running fairly uncontested to 6-0.

Time to get real.

Anyone have a good source for Madden '07/'08 PC rosters? Have one from like 2 years ago, but would like to update. And I'm just being lazy posting it here because of all the Madden talk, I can probably find it if I actually look.

Any word on there ever being another NFL PC game? Sick of having to play the one from 2007, and all the hoops I need to jump through to make it work on my PC, when I want to play a football game. (No XBOX/PS)

Anyone have a good source for Madden '07/'08 PC rosters? Have one from like 2 years ago, but would like to update. And I'm just being lazy posting it here because of all the Madden talk, I can probably find it if I actually look.

Any word on there ever being another NFL PC game? Sick of having to play the one from 2007, and all the hoops I need to jump through to make it work on my PC, when I want to play a football game. (No XBOX/PS)
I wish. PC is pretty much unsupported even we get a PC sports game. I love NBA 2K, but the PC ports suck. I know it's not an option for you, but I'll stick with consoles for sports games. I hope one day that will change, but I don't see it coming yet. Best bet is when emulation catches up (which may be never).

Todem, is your connected franchise online or offline? Can people join midstream? I've been playing solely Ultimate Mode but have been thinking about jumping in. I do not want to play games online (as the lag frustrates me) but it would be fun to be in a league with someone.

Todem, is your connected franchise online or offline? Can people join midstream? I've been playing solely Ultimate Mode but have been thinking about jumping in. I do not want to play games online (as the lag frustrates me) but it would be fun to be in a league with someone.
Online and I am in week 14 Year one with the Dolphins.

PM me and we can discuss.

Users who are viewing this thread