What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Video games...what ya playing? And what are you looking forward to? (2 Viewers)

Currently playing:

MLB The Show 23 - 2024 Yankees Year 1. I finally moved on from MLB 20 after 4 straight years playing that beloved game. I got in 7 full seasons with the 2017 Yankees franchise I started back on MLB 17. MLB 20 was the last version to have Year to Year saves.....god I miss that feature. I picked up 23 for $16 back in January and began a brand new Yankees fracnhise and added my son to their roster as their 19 years old phenom SS. Having a blast. I also downloaded a full 93 man 1990 roster and started a Royals franchise and added myself as....you guessed it a 19 year old 3B phenom on the Royals and playing alongside guys like George Brett and Bo Jackson. These will be two long term franchises I will embark on.

Rise of Ronin - Just started this game and it's awesome. Ghost of Tsushima was easily my favorite game of 2022 (I think that is when it came out) and this takes place a century later in the historical timeline. It is not a sequel to Ghost.....but in that genre. It's great so far as I am only 4 hours into it.

Dragons Dogma II - Gonna start this after I complete Ronin.

Baldurs Gate 3 - I got thru 50% before deciding I hated my character build after I figured out how to really play this game. We are going to do a full restart with a new build later this year.

Star Wars Battlefield 1 and 2 remastered for PS5 - Fun fun fun. The original Battlefield games for Star Wars.......lot's of simplistic old school fun here. Playing thru both games and the single player campaigns.

Planned purchases for 2024:

College Football 25 - This game is 11 years in the making......85 man rosters.....the sole focus was Dynasty mode from all I have been reading, I pray the gameplay matches the what is already shaping up to be stelar presentation package. It should be a great game

Star Wars Outlaws - 3rd person Ubisoft Star Wars game about being a scum bag outlaw.......should be a bunch of fun.

Got myself a new laptop recently and catching up on a backlog of free games from Xbox GamePass, fired up the Resident Evil:2 remake to start. The original was my first intro into the franchise way back in ‘98 and it scared the pants off me then. New version is dialed up to 11, had to turn it off last night and give myself some time before I went to bed lol.

Users who are viewing this thread