What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

SSL1 Official Draft Thread (1 Viewer)

funny note - before the last two picks I penciled in the bye weeks for these two picks just not the picks

15. 16 Tennessee Titans, DST

and

16.01 Jeff Reed, K, Steelers

back to rad

16.05 Seattle Seahawks D/ST

I apologize on the delay, was looking at available Ds, got a call, got distracted, and forgot I did not pick. I suck, sorry bout that.

Sorry guys, just got back to computer. Am taking the last D/ST, but may take me a sec to figure out which team that is.

17.12 St. Louis Rams D/ST

Dare I suggest that the last D/ST will be the #1 FF scoring D/ST?

well just as I suspected very interesting choices still left at the end of the draft......very tempted to take an abnormal play here which I want to discuss in the other thread after everyone has finished....for my last pair.

17.16 Daniel Fels, TE, Rams

I think with McMichael gone he has a chance to improve - and really I only need a contribution from him in Week 10 when Gates is off but of course glad to have him "score" for my team any week.

and

18.01 Matt Jones, WR, Bengals

actually a player I was tempted to take earlier.....he could easily be WR3 in Cincinnati and even if WR4 will have a few games that play plus he is a perfect bye week play for me

PMing Shadow for his pick and rads.

Users who are viewing this thread