What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Disease: Commissioners Who Steal Money Cure: Read On (1 Viewer)

brianhatch

Footballguy
If you are thinking of joining a league for more than $25 annual fees, I strongly recommend you insist on leaguesafe. It's not just the money, but the hours you will pour into drafting a team. Why lose 40 hours of your life to a guy planning on stealing not only your money, but breaking your league.

Less than $25, no one is going to find it worthwhile to steal. But for more than that, there is no reason it can't be leaguesafe.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you are thinking of joining a league for more than $25 annual fees, I strongly recommend you insist on leaguesafe. It's not just the money, but the hours you will pour into drafting a team. Why lose 40 hours of your life to a guy planning on stealing not only your money, but breaking your league.Less than $25, no one is going to find it worthwhile to steal. But for more than that, there is no reason it can't be leaguesafe.
Brian I'm going to totally agree with you on this. Seems to be a lot of fraud out there right now. :goodposting:

Also don't forget that fantasysportsvault.com is a great website and very user friendly to serve as treasurer of your fantasy football leagues.

Users who are viewing this thread