What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 winter survivor league - WSL1 (2 Viewers)

Be home the majority of the day playing Modern Warfare 2. Got to love having everingthing shut down due to 4" of snow.

Be home the majority of the day playing Modern Warfare 2. Got to love having everingthing shut down due to 4" of snow.
a couple weeks back we had snow (6") the schools were closed for a week.
I'm in New Hampshire. The snow mounds along my driveway are over 6 feet tall. There's at least 3 feet of snow in the yard. We are getting another 8 inches tomorrow with another storm coming on Tuesday. IIRC, my kids haven't had more than 3 days of school since the week before Christmas.We won't have school shutdowns for a week for snow directly, but there have been times with heavy icing on trees that there were major power outages and there was no school for that long. Knock on wood that that won't happen this year (it has the last three winters).

Captain Hook said:
blah,blah, snow, blah feet,

MEANWHILE who the hell is UP?
That'll teach me to visit another league's thread, if that's the reception I am going to get . . .
Mid 70's Nearly 80 here today. I enjoy the stories of snow. Reminds me of what I am not missing.BTW, it should be Fro/Rudy up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Do we usually suspend the clock for SB Sunday? I'm about to put a gargantuan murder on my liver.
I don't think that we have, but with an eight hour clock, I just don't see a problem. Last weekend I believe we had an over eight hour gap and yet not all was lost. Do what you need to dol. With cells it seems doable to check in at noon and be good for the day.

AhrnCityPahnder said:
Do we usually suspend the clock for SB Sunday? I'm about to put a gargantuan murder on my liver.
I remember the clock going OFF Superbowl Sunday. I strongly advocate this as well.

catching up on picks list not on first page yet:

12.15 LHUCKS - Ryan Williams, RB, rookie

12.16 BassNBrew - Jacob Tamme, TE - INDY

13.01 BassNBrew - Philadelphia Eagles, D - PHI DST6

13.02 LHUCKS - New Orleans Saints D , DST7

13.03 Capt Hook - Oakland Raiders D. DST8

13.04 Duke1948 - Baltimore Ravens D, DST9

13.05 Rudy - Atlanta Falcons D, DST10

13.06 Norseman - San Diego D, DST11

13.07 Fullback Fro - San Francisco 49ers D, DST12

13.08 Pimpin Aint Easy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers D, DST13

13.09 Duckboy - Minnesota Vikings D, DST13

13.10 Steel Dillo - Arizona Cardinals D, DST13

13.11 Bicycle_seat_sniffer - Detroit Lions D, DST13

13.12 Twilight - Seattle Seahawks D, DST14

catching up on picks list not on first page yet:12.15 LHUCKS - Ryan Williams, RB, rookie12.16 BassNBrew - Jacob Tamme, TE - INDY13.01 BassNBrew - Philadelphia Eagles, D - PHI DST613.02 LHUCKS - New Orleans Saints D , DST713.03 Capt Hook - Oakland Raiders D. DST813.04 Duke1948 - Baltimore Ravens D, DST913.05 Rudy - Atlanta Falcons D, DST1013.06 Norseman - San Diego D, DST1113.07 Fullback Fro - San Francisco 49ers D, DST1213.08 Pimpin Aint Easy - Tampa Bay Buccaneers D, DST1313.09 Duckboy - Minnesota Vikings D, DST1313.10 Steel Dillo - Arizona Cardinals D, DST1313.11 Bicycle_seat_sniffer - Detroit Lions D, DST1313.12 Twilight - Seattle Seahawks D, DST14
:goodposting:

13.16 Miami Dolphins D/ST

14.01 St. Louis D/ST

PMing Fiddles

BTW, sorry for the delay. Just got home from the airport an hour ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread