What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2011 WSL# 3 (1 Viewer)

Domination

Footballguy
Let's get this started...

1.01 Sinrman- Adrian Peterson, MIN, RB 1

1.02 Joffer- Arian Foster, HOU, RB 2

1.03 Broadway G- Chris Johnson, TEN, RB 3

1.04 Restless Natives- Maurice Jones Drew, JAX, RB 4

1.05 David Yudkin- Jamaal Charles, KC, RB 5

1.06 Domination- Ray Rice, BAL, RB 6

1.07 Nugget- LeSean McCoy, PHI, RB 7

1.08 Team Legacy- Roddy White, ATL, WR 1

1.09 Iwannabeacowboybaby!- Rashard Mendenhall, PIT, RB 8

1.10 Football Critic- Andre Johnson, HOU, WR 2

1.11 Redzone- Hakeem Nicks, NYG, WR 3

1.12 CommuterMan- Greg Jennings, GB, WR 4

1.13 Pictus Cat- Steven Jackson, STL, RB 9

1.14 ShadowMaster- Jason Witten, DAL, TE 1

1.15 oldfatguy- Michael Vick, PHI, QB 1

1.16 Kruppe- Frank Gore, SF, RB 10

2.01 Kruppe- Darren McFadden, OAK, RB 11

2.02 oldfatguy- Michael Turner, ATL, RB 12

2.03 ShadowMaster- Drew Brees, NO, QB 2

2.04 Pictus Cat- Calvin Johnson, DET, WR 5

2.05 CommuterMan- Aaron Rodgers, GB, QB 3

2.06 Redzone- Vincent Jackson, SDC (?), WR 6

2.07 Football Critic- Tom Brady, NE, QB 4

2.08 IWBACB- Peyton Manning, IND, QB 5

2.09 Team Legacy- Phillip Rivers, SD, QB 6

2.10 Nugget- Reggie Wayne, IND, WR 7

2.11 Domination- Larry Fitzgerald, ARZ, WR 8

2.12 David Yudkin- Antonio Gates, SD, TE 2

2.13 Restless Natives- Matt Forte, CHI, RB 13

2.14 Broadway G- Dallas Clarke, IND, TE 3

2.15 Joffer- Dwayne Bowe, KC, WR 9

2.16 Sinrman- Miles Austin, DAL, WR 10

3.01 Sinrman- DeSean Jackson, PHI, WR 11

3.02 Joffer- Peyton Hillis, CLE, RB 14

3.03 Broadway G- Knowshon Moreno, DEN, RB 15

3.04 Restless Natives- Wes Welker, NE, WR 12

3.05 David Yudkin- Ben Roethlisberger, PIT, QB 7

3.06 Domination- Mike Wallace, PIT, WR 13

3.07 Nugget- Brandon Marshall, MIA, WR 14

3.08 Team Legacy- Jermichael Finley, GB, TE 4

3.09 IWBACB- Mike Williams, TB, WR 15

3.10 Football Critic- Ahmed Bradshaw, NYG, RB 16

3.11 Redzone- Tony Romo, DAL, QB 8

3.12 CommuterMan- Ryan Mathews, SD, RB 17

3.13 Pictus Cat- Matt Schaub, HOU, QB 9

3.14 ShadowMaster- Marques Colston, NO, WR 16

3.15 oldfatguy- Jeremy Maclin, PHI, WR 17

3.16 Kruppe- Vernon Davis, SF, TE 5

4.01 Kruppe- Brandon Lloyd, DEN, WR 18

4.02 oldfatguy- Pierre Garcon, IND, WR 19

4.03 ShadowMaster- Jahvid Best, DET, RB 18

4.04 Pictus Cat- Jonathan Stewart, CAR, RB 19

4.05 CommuterMan- Anquan Boldin, BAL, WR 20

4.06 Redzone- Mercedes Lewis, JAX, TE 6

4.07 Football Critic- DeAngelo Williams, CAR (?), RB 20

4.08 IWBACB- Dez Bryant, DAL, WR21

4.09 Team Legacy- Felix Jones, DAL, RB21

4.10 Nugget- Eli Manning, NYG, QB10

4.11 Domination- Matt Ryan, ATL, QB11

4.12 David Yudkin- Steve Johnson, BUF, WR22

4.13 Restless Natives- Joe Flacco, BAL, QB12

4.14 Broadway G- Santonio Holmes, NYJ, WR23

4.15 Joffer-

4.16 Sinrman-

Last edited by a moderator:
Football Critic said:
Team Legacy said:
pm sent to sinrman and joffer
The clock start at 8am correct?
Yep, which means he times out at 4pm EST, in just over an hour. Then Joffer is on the clock until midnight when he times out, so if it hits 12 Midnight, Broadway G is OTC.

Football Critic said:
Team Legacy said:
pm sent to sinrman and joffer
The clock start at 8am correct?
Yep, which means he times out at 4pm EST, in just over an hour. Then Joffer is on the clock until midnight when he times out, so if it hits 12 Midnight, Broadway G is OTC.
Has the first pick ever timed out? lol
Yes.If it happens, he slides to pick 16 and everyone else moves forward a pick. If he times out in the 16th slot on a 4 hour clock, then he is replaced.

Ooops, sorry about that. Didn't realize it was already time for the draft. Guess I need to pay more attention! That, and I NEVER have the 1.01 pick...

It's hard to nail it down to who should be the 1.01 pick, so I'll stick with the steady performer and who will likely be picked 1.01-1.02 in most every draft

from now until next season starts........

1.01 Adrian Peterson, RB, MIN

as per phone call domination takes

1.06 Ray Rice

pms on the way

also sends his apologies he is having acsess issues

1.09 Rashard Mendenhall, RB SteelersPM next
Ok, I'll be the first....this is toooo slow!We should be at the same pace of everyone else.
And let me be the first . . .Is the season (currently not even looking like it will happen) going to start any time soon? Is there a rush that I am not aware of?
I understand your response but its the typical response. And no, no rush...just there are actually fans of drafting who are interested in making a pick. Didnt know being anxious to get the draft moving along is a problem. Especially when we r the only league slacking. Also when your on the clock, and others dont check in knowing the draft is under way, that can bother some people. I did my research and each person on average should make at least one pick a day. Midway thru the second day, and we are not thru pick 10, even the average person can see moving slow sucks, plain and simple.

Ok, I'll be the first....this is toooo slow!We should be at the same pace of everyone else.
And let me be the first . . .Is the season (currently not even looking like it will happen) going to start any time soon? Is there a rush that I am not aware of?
I understand your response but its the typical response. And no, no rush...just there are actually fans of drafting who are interested in making a pick. Didnt know being anxious to get the draft moving along is a problem. Especially when we r the only league slacking. Also when your on the clock, and others dont check in knowing the draft is under way, that can bother some people. I did my research and each person on average should make at least one pick a day. Midway thru the second day, and we are not thru pick 10, even the average person can see moving slow sucks, plain and simple.
You don't have to post we all know who you're going to pick anyway.......BTW, my Mendenhall picked through the back half of the draft off (including myself, hated my slot but glad to be drafting) so they need this time to come up with Plan B.

You don't have to post we all know who you're going to pick anyway.......BTW, my Mendenhall picked through the back half of the draft off (including myself, hated my slot but glad to be drafting) so they need this time to come up with Plan B.
I aint gonna lie, I was hoping to snag him.

I am not sure if this is 1.11 or 1.12, does Future Champ go to the 16th pick or does he pick as soon as he comes online?

I will post as the Football Critic did

1.11 or 1.12 Hakeem Nicks NYG WR3

I was hoping for Andre Johnson, but Hakeem should be a solid top ten WR, possible top 3. Eli and the Giants Offense should stay consistent with this year. Hopefully Steve Smith will return healthy to give Nicks the most productive coverage to allow him to repeat this year's performance.

PM to next.

I am not sure if this is 1.11 or 1.12, does Future Champ go to the 16th pick or does he pick as soon as he comes online?

I will post as the Football Critic did

1.11 or 1.12 Hakeem Nicks NYG WR3

I was hoping for Andre Johnson, but Hakeem should be a solid top ten WR, possible top 3. Eli and the Giants Offense should stay consistent with this year. Hopefully Steve Smith will return healthy to give Nicks the most productive coverage to allow him to repeat this year's performance.

PM to next.
I hope he stays at 10, cuz I would hate to slide in the 2nd, cuz he timed out, not our fault right? lol ;-)

The future champ moves to 1.16.

4 hour clock on him too.

I sent a pick to Shadowmastet for my 1.13.

Just pm us when I'm up.

1.13 for Pictus via PM - SJax RB STL

1.14 J.Witten TE DAL

Domination is locked out. Clayton is fixing it for him. He'll update this ASAP.

PM to oldfatguy

Howdy...

Draft board is up to date, let me know if I made any mistakes.

My access has been restored, and a big thanks to Clayton.

Also, I generally am available, so if you need to send a PM to keep this moving, don't hesitate to send it my way.

ETA: Also PMed Future Champ, just to make sure he is aware that he is about to get booted.

Howdy...Draft board is up to date, let me know if I made any mistakes.My access has been restored, and a big thanks to Clayton.Also, I generally am available, so if you need to send a PM to keep this moving, don't hesitate to send it my way.ETA: Also PMed Future Champ, just to make sure he is aware that he is about to get booted.
Glad to see you back Dom....But the champs stays at his spot in the 2nd round and there after correct, he just drops in first round only?

Commish Decision - Future Champ is booted from this league as of now. First person from league 4 already not particiapting in one of the first three leagues can take his spot. If Future Champ wants in league 4 and can put a request in the signup thread.

IF TFC shows back up before a replacemeeent picks, he can have his spot. I just went ahead and pulled the trigger since he had been back on the boards since the draft started and he didn't give us a courtesy check in.

IF TFC shows back up before a replacemeeent picks, he can have his spot. I just went ahead and pulled the trigger since he had been back on the boards since the draft started and he didn't give us a courtesy check in.
pick made...too late! lolI like the guys spunk to get this thing rollin...can we keep him bass, can we? lol

2.01 Darren McFaddenSorry, misunderstood how you wanted to handle the skipped pick.
Can we fixed the draft board for changes?
Sorry, my bad... Taking care of it now
If it matters, I believe it would be unfair to Kruppe to put a clock on him, I understand the rules, but it was not his fault champs was not around. As a person who likes to see things get moving, I am also about fair. Its unfair to Kruppe to have a 4 hour clock....Thoughts?

I agree since Kruppe joined our merry band of misfits as a fillin for a missing brother, it would not be correct to place a time penalty upon him.

Users who are viewing this thread