What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

::Official:: Bash Your Team in Hope it Gets Bumped Thread (1 Viewer)

JbizzleMan

Footballguy
I'll start!

##%#%#% THE CHARGERS! AJ SMITH YOU SUCK!!!! You'll NEVER bring us a championship when you keep drafting oft-injured useless TURDS!!! English?? English??? WHY!?!?! We COULD HAVE HAD MATHEWS! He is now a Super Bowl champion!!!!!!!! Norv you #%%%$% pimply faced idiot!! Ever heard of using training camp to prepare your team? You do realize you only get 16 games in the regular season? Not 82 like the NBA!! or 180 in MLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:thumbup: :hifive:

Okay. I feel a little better. Hopefully this gets bumped in the next few years?

I'll start! ##%#%#% THE CHARGERS! AJ SMITH YOU SUCK!!!! You'll NEVER bring us a championship when you keep drafting oft-injured useless TURDS!!! English?? English??? WHY!?!?! We COULD HAVE HAD MATHEWS! He is now a Super Bowl champion!!!!!!!! Norv you #%%%$% pimply faced idiot!! Ever heard of using training camp to prepare your team? You do realize you only get 16 games in the regular season? Not 82 like the NBA!! or 180 in MLB!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :yes:Okay. I feel a little better. Hopefully this gets bumped in the next few years?
##%$%## Dolphins, only #### eating coaches since Shula, suck #%# QB's since Marino. 55 ##%## passing yards in a game, 55 yards. Ans get rid of the ##&%$### wildcat, we can get 2 yards running it up the #$#%# middle.ETA. I don't feel better yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ted Thompson deserves to be fired! And I can't believe Chilly got the boot and Mike McCarthy hasn't!!!

Users who are viewing this thread