What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anarchy League 4 (1 Viewer)

Moving on up! But then I can only go up from where I was... I guess this should have been obvious, but injuries are either my best friend or my worst enemy in this league format. So far the fantasy gods are kind to me. I want to thank Stinkin Ref for the awesome logo that keeps me from opening the league page at work. :thumbup: Speaking of logos, wtf is that Maggot Brain, some album cover?
then you better not check out the one I have in League 3...... :eek: ....if you need me to change the one in 4...I will...so that you can open at work.....don't want to cause any trouble....do we get any bonus points for best league logo....?.....
Have to admit.. being right underneath that Logo... not necessarily all bad. :thumbup:

Moving up in the league. I had a couple of my late round picks payoff, even though I've been hurt by a few injuries (fortunately none of the major season ending ones though).

Hoping that John Kasay gets picked up by someone soon, because that's a few points every week that I'm missing out on with only one kicker.

Moving up in the league. I had a couple of my late round picks payoff, even though I've been hurt by a few injuries (fortunately none of the major season ending ones though).

Hoping that John Kasay gets picked up by someone soon, because that's a few points every week that I'm missing out on with only one kicker.
great news for you then, Hartley to IR and Kasay in for good.http://forums.footballguys.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=607900

I knew Gates was a risk for health this season but that has pretty much blown up in my face and killed my chances... :wall:

We should have TMTEs, lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Stinkin' Ref:

Draft Slot: 6

Pre draft attitude: Wanted to focus on QB and TE with the thought of going with 3 solid TE's like I did in Anarchy 3 and try to get guys at both QB and TE that might make playoffs. And then just fill in RB/WR as best I could.

1.06 Eagles, Philadelphia PHI TMQB

13.06 Titans, Tennessee TEN TMQB

Like this combo a bunch, think Hass in TEN was a little underrated. Should have a playoff contender in Philly. Wanted either NE/GB/PHI and felt lucky to get one of the three at the 6th spot. Hopefully the explosiveness in PHI covers any turds laid in TEN. Liked getting TEN where I did however.

5.06 Best, Jahvid DET RB

6.11 Green-Ellis, BenJarvus NEP RB

9.06 McGahee, Willis DEN RB

12.11 Sproles, Darren NOS RB

18.11 Ward, Derrick HOU RB

Let's see what happens tonight with McGahee and BJGE but I like this group. Decent shot at most (4) of these guys being in the playoffs. May not have huge weeks here, but over the season I think they all will produce. With not taking a RB until round 5 this could have been worse. Best/BJGE should be okay and I thought I got some pretty good value with McGahee and especially Sproles. The Ward pick could be boom or bust after all is said and done.

2.11 Jackson, Vincent SDC WR

7.06 Smith, Steve CAR WR

8.11 Burleson, Nate DET WR

11.06 Branch, Deion NEP WR

17.06 Massaquoi, Mohamed CLE WR (P)

Will have to wait and see here. May be the weak link of my team but it could be worse. If Smith can have a decent year I feel good about the top 2 and I think Burleson is going to have a big year which makes him a decent WR3. Not sure how Branch's role will play out, but he and Brady seem to click. Massaquoi was a late gamble with a "starting" WR on an up and coming offense. I liked getting Smith/Burleson in 7/8 as it seemed like some value.

3.06 Graham, Jimmy NOS TE

4.11 Gronkowski, Rob NEP TE

With 2 PPR the plan was to get three studs and get them early. I think I completed 2/3 of the plan and it will have to be enough. Had no problem going TE in the third/fourth in this format. I was concerned that I would really be behind the field at other positions with this strategy and taking 2 TE in the first 4 picks, but I think it worked out okay. Whenever it came time to get the third, I just couldn't do it and eventually the TE pool dried up. Had needs elsewhere. I'm on the Graham train and I could have two playoff TE's here. As it is I love these two. The plan was for Evan Moore to be my third TE, but Inch by Inch jumped on him way earlier than I thought he would go (11.12). Not saying that was a bad pick at all, cause in this format I think he will have a good year, it just threw a wrench in my plan as I thought he would slip a little further than that.

15.06 Prater, Matt DEN PK

16.11 Succop, Ryan KCC PK

Two young guys with job security and able to get them fairly late. Some questions surrounding some of the other PK jobs, so while I wanted to wait another round or so here it seemed like the safe play at the time.

10.11 Ravens, Baltimore BAL Def

14.11 Cowboys, Dallas DAL Def

Felt I have one of the better defensive groups. Didn't really want to pull the trigger on DAL when I did, but seemed like the play at the time. I think BAL could be one of the top DST this year as they added Smith which seemed to address a hole. Also I really like BAL and PIT DST this year as they both have nice schedules (NFC WEST).

Overall: I think if I can get some production from Branch and Massaquoi I could be okay.

:banned:
after cleaning house in Anarchy 3.....Ref goes for an all out remodel of League 4...(595).... :bowtie: .....could have been real scary had Vick done his thing....obviously the TE position was huge here again.....while Vick and Best disappointed....but Sproles having a career year and McGahee taking the lead role added some pop with not taking a RB until round 5....Carolina Steve Smith with a nice resurgance also helped.....fairly even/normal looking distribution from 2-16....

1. Stinkin' Ref 3781.760

2. kardplayer 3186.000

3. solorca 3154.740

4. Saint 3145.380

5. dabudman 3110.320

6. Ping Pong 3083.140

7. Inch by Inch 2970.960

8. Hipple, Long, Ware, & Peete 2962.700

9. Maggot Brain 2799.560

10. stuckinthemud 2738.660

11. Instinctive 2681.480

12. pigskinfanatic 2677.980