What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Brady to Fans (1 Viewer)

Success for 10+ years means the fans are taking some of it for granted. Not all of them, but I remember similar complaints about Candlestick in the late 80s/early 90's.
Absolutely. It's partly good fans that are spoiled and partly useless fans that are there because successful teams' games become more of a social event.

How PC of the Pats. Why even bother making a stupid statement like that? To all fans..."Make sure you properly hydrate, bring hand sanitizer to keep those nasty germs away, bring some healthy organic snacks and have a super duper time!!!"
Probably because if they didn't, then some ####### would get too drunk and get alcohol poisoning/crash his car and then sue the patriots, tom brady, budweiser, and the beer vendor because Tom told him to get drunk. Sucks.... but that's the society we live in today.
Dead on. I am a Jet's fan and hate all things Boston, but I really liked the way the PR handled it...it was the right thing to say (because every knew they had to), but there was a little tongue-in-cheek with the messaging, which I found funny. Kudos for Brady trying to get the Chowdahs fired up.

How PC of the Pats. Why even bother making a stupid statement like that? To all fans..."Make sure you properly hydrate, bring hand sanitizer to keep those nasty germs away, bring some healthy organic snacks and have a super duper time!!!"
Probably because if they didn't, then some ####### would get too drunk and get alcohol poisoning/crash his car and then sue the patriots, tom brady, budweiser, and the beer vendor because Tom told him to get drunk. Sucks.... but that's the society we live in today.
Dead on. I am a Jet's fan and hate all things Boston, but I really liked the way the PR handled it...it was the right thing to say (because every knew they had to), but there was a little tongue-in-cheek with the messaging, which I found funny. Kudos for Brady trying to get the Chowdahs fired up.
:goodposting: It's strange, but not surprising, that some members of the Shark Pool apparently don't realize that the Patriots' statement was made partly in jest.

:goodposting: It's strange, but not surprising, that some members of the Shark Pool apparently don't realize that the Patriots' statement was made partly in jest.
I see what you did there.

Users who are viewing this thread