Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Great Snook

Clicking on a link

8 posts in this topic

Whenever I click on a link in the Shark Pool it opens a new tab in my browser that goes to the link. However, the old tab also goes to the link that I clicked on so now I have two tabs open to the link and no longer have any tabs in the Shark Pool. Does this happen to everyone or is it just me? This is the only site this happens to me on and it happens on both my home and work computer. I'm using IE9 on both computers.

Thoughts?

Whenever I click on a link in the Shark Pool it opens a new tab in my browser that goes to the link. However, the old tab also goes to the link that I clicked on so now I have two tabs open to the link and no longer have any tabs in the Shark Pool. Does this happen to everyone or is it just me? This is the only site this happens to me on and it happens on both my home and work computer. I'm using IE9 on both computers.Thoughts?

I've seen this happen in IE9 before -- I expect that the problem has to do with the version of the board software that we're currently running. We'll be upgrading to the latest version after the Super Bowl.

Whenever I click on a link in the Shark Pool it opens a new tab in my browser that goes to the link. However, the old tab also goes to the link that I clicked on so now I have two tabs open to the link and no longer have any tabs in the Shark Pool. Does this happen to everyone or is it just me? This is the only site this happens to me on and it happens on both my home and work computer. I'm using IE9 on both computers.Thoughts?

I've seen this happen in IE9 before -- I expect that the problem has to do with the version of the board software that we're currently running. We'll be upgrading to the latest version after the Super Bowl.
Well I'm glad to know it isn't just me. :)

I'll chime in that this is incredibly annoying. Please fix soon!

This happens to me as well, and this is the only site where I have this problem.

Bump because it's still happening. I am using IE9 as well. Any update from the admins on the board software update that may fix this?