What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 Rounds 5-14 (1 Viewer)

Sorry for the delay fellas.

13.11 Oakland Raiders Defense

PMing Norse and Holloway

Last edited by a moderator:
hard to check with board not updated and I checked and there is no new thread....so

:homer: pick ARIZONA CARDINALS DST

PMing Reaper

hard to check with board not updated and I checked and there is no new thread....so
Sorry about that. Been mobile most of the day. Thread updated, but someone else should start one for the end of the draft (rds 15-20) as I may be more limited in access this next week.

I'll be in a conference all day tomorrow. Our corporate office thought it would be a great idea to plan a regional meeting on Fat Tuesday in SW Louisiana. :rant:

I'll have cell access during breaks, so I'm going to PM BnB my cell # so he can text me & let me know when I'm up.

14.12 Alshon Jeffrey rookie TE / WR

Please pm next - I am on cell
this has probably been covered somewhere but I couldn't really find it....how is this dual position possibility thing handled as it would/could really seem to make a difference on how some of your future picks go depending on what position you are allowed to slot a guy in ...thanks

14.12 Alshon Jeffrey rookie TE / WR

Please pm next - I am on cell
this has probably been covered somewhere but I couldn't really find it....how is this dual position possibility thing handled as it would/could really seem to make a difference on how some of your future picks go depending on what position you are allowed to slot a guy in ...thanks
He will be whatever MFL designates him as. And IIRC MFL has no dual assignments.

Users who are viewing this thread