What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 FBG WSL Sign Up Thread (1 Viewer)

BassNBrew

Footballguy
Who is in for another year?  If you weren't in last years leagues, please post your email using jdoerocks(at)gmail(dot)com format or PM me if you have a huge privacy issue.

Planning on starting this February 10th so we can use MFL.

1. BassNBrew

2. @bicycle_seat_sniffer (he pm'd me the reminder)

3. by_the_sea_wannabe

4. drunken slob

5. Stinkin Ref

6. -OZ-

7. Stephan Holloway

8. Duckboy

9. Shadowfax

10. Bro1ncos

11. Maggot Brain

12. Mr. Irrelevant

13. Crippler

14. Norseman

15. Fro

16. Rudy

Alternate: Reaper and Ruffrodys

Last edited by a moderator:
I will need a little assistance in the beginning, not sure how to best get it done. My wife and I are going on a cruise out of New Orleans on Friday, February 7th and will not return to New Orleans until Sunday, February 16th. I am likely not going to have much connectivity during those dates. We are supposed to have some Wi-Fi minutes on the ship, but past history has not been good and anyway I am not going to be searching the internet often.

I am already doing a little prep for player ranking and perhaps I can share a list for the first couple of rounds and then we will work it out from there as needed. I am in if you guys will help me in the beginning.

Going to do a few things new on this trip. My wife loves horses and we are going to get to ride horses and a portion of the ride will be bareback in the gulf, just off shore. We are also going to get to play with dolphins, go zip-lining and hopefully get to snorkel.

Let me know.

I will need a little assistance in the beginning, not sure how to best get it done. My wife and I are going on a cruise out of New Orleans on Friday, February 7th and will not return to New Orleans until Sunday, February 16th. I am likely not going to have much connectivity during those dates. We are supposed to have some Wi-Fi minutes on the ship, but past history has not been good and anyway I am not going to be searching the internet often.

I am already doing a little prep for player ranking and perhaps I can share a list for the first couple of rounds and then we will work it out from there as needed. I am in if you guys will help me in the beginning.

Going to do a few things new on this trip. My wife loves horses and we are going to get to ride horses and a portion of the ride will be bareback in the gulf, just off shore. We are also going to get to play with dolphins, go zip-lining and hopefully get to snorkel.

Let me know.
I'd be happy to help if provided a list.....one thing that might help is to put you either 1 or 16 for this one....that way whoever picks for you may have an easier time deciding on players, etc....

Let me know.
I'd be happy to help if provided a list.....one thing that might help is to put you either 1 or 16 for this one....that way whoever picks for you may have an easier time deciding on players, etc....
I'd be happy to help if you want good players or you can go the Ref route.

The idea of putting me at one end or the other would help a lot. To make it a bit more fair, I will agree for the choice between one and sixteen be random. Is that acceptable to @BassNBrew?

I can work up a list but prefer to wait and see when the exact time of the picks to determine how much of a list to make.

The idea of putting me at one end or the other would help a lot. To make it a bit more fair, I will agree for the choice between one and sixteen be random. Is that acceptable to @BassNBrew?

I can work up a list but prefer to wait and see when the exact time of the picks to determine how much of a list to make.
I'd be happy to help. Does the wife prefer mojitos or daiquiris?  I've never taken a cruise but I apply sunblock well. 

In what I think is just under the gun (ETA: or not since I guess we won't start on Monday if we don't have 16).  :headbang:

IN

Didn't do a head count so if you have enough kids that's great! If you need me for any reason I'll be available to jump in. Bass, you should have my email from participating in IBL. PM me if you need it again.

Users who are viewing this thread