What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 Draft - Rounds 15-20 (1 Viewer)

'HellToupee said:
:lmao:stinkin sent me a text saying I was up but he is and then me
sorry....thought I had sent both you and Fro my cell number at the beginning of draft....but didn't...just you...and then when I got a text from you earlier in the draft, I must have thought it was Fro and put it in my contacts as such....so I thought I was texting Fro to tell him he was up....but it was you instead....my apologies...I gotta quit drinking....anyway....20.10 Kyle Orton QB FA

Last edited by a moderator:
Just saw that I'm up but have another pressing family issue to deal with shortly. I'll be going RB so either of the guys after me can pick if they are not going in that direction.

Just saw that I'm up but have another pressing family issue to deal with shortly. I'll be going RB so either of the guys after me can pick if they are not going in that direction.
Depends on which RB you take. Guess we'll just have to wait till tomorrow to finish this thing.

Using my last pick on a sentimental favorite. He was tearing up training camp last year until he blew out his knee.

20.15 Baron Batch, RB - Steelers

So many tough choices. Did I go with an extra QB like Skelton, McCoy or Moore in case Peyton does not play. Do I add a 5th RB like Powell. A few interesting WR`s still out there also in Hester, Massoquoi or Jerrigan. Or maybe a 3rd rookie PK but unfortunately cannot find one that sticks out being Wiggs, Walsh and Bullock

So pick 20.16 is Bilal Powell as I think Green does suck

So many tough choices. Did I go with an extra QB like Skelton, McCoy or Moore in case Peyton does not play. Do I add a 5th RB like Powell. A few interesting WR`s still out there also in Hester, Massoquoi or Jerrigan. Or maybe a 3rd rookie PK but unfortunately cannot find one that sticks out being Wiggs, Walsh and BullockSo pick 20.16 is Bilal Powell as I think Green does suck
As the owner of Shonn Greene, I can tell you that I strongly considered him for my last pick and rather wish that I had taken him instead of the rookie Vick Ballard out of Mississippi State.

Users who are viewing this thread