What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread-Playoffs-Green Bay@Philly (2 Viewers)

I haven't been a big Ferguson fan, but he's looking very good so far. Great adjustment there on the 2nd TD catch. Packers are gaining confidence. That's exactly what the Eagles didn't want.

GO PACKERS!!!!

GO PACK GO

GO PACKERS!!!!
Is this a thread to discuss the game or for this crap?Please start another Packer only thread so you can all kiss each other's *****.

GO PACKERS!!!!

GO PACK GO

GO PACKERS!!!!
Is this a thread to discuss the game or for this crap?Please start another Packer only thread so you can all kiss each other's *****.
a disgruntled Eagles fan all ready.GO PACKERS!!!!

GO PACK GO

GO PACKERS!!!!
No. Just tired of seeing this crap in the thread. Acutally I didn't care who won the game, but now I am pulling for the Eagles.

WTG GB!!!!If games were 15 min long, you'd be on your way to Carolina.In fact, if you leave right now, we should be able to take the lead by mid-3rd qtr...

Shhhh... if you listen real hard you can hear the iggles sucking.
This would be so easy, I won't bother...The officials seem to be seriously :confused: so far.Dinner bell has wrung. I expect to be gloating about our comeback by the time I return.

that McNabb run was a result of PERFECT defense
Please explain (unless that was sarcasim). If I had a perfect Def, I would not give up a 32 yard run. Secondary was perfect but line did not do their job I thought.

14-0.As much as I said it was ridiculous to think two road teams would win in this round, I'll happily eat my words if I get to see all four dogs cover this wekend.

Please explain (unless that was sarcasim). If I had a perfect Def, I would not give up a 32 yard run. Secondary was perfect but line did not do their job I thought.
the pocket collasped around the QB, no one to throw too, no bail out option, you put any other QB back there and a sack or incomplete would have been the result. because McNabb is a running QB he was able to make something out of a PERFECT defensive play.

14-0.As much as I said it was ridiculous to think two road teams would win in this round, I'll happily eat my words if I get to see all four dogs cover this wekend.
How much would you win if you bet for all 4 underdogs?

the pocket collasped around the QB, no one to throw too, no bail out option, you put any other QB back there and a sack or incomplete would have been the result. because McNabb is a running QB he was able to make something out of a PERFECT defensive play.
So for a non running QB, it was perfect. Wow, almost any play could be said they got burned by this team but for another team, it wold have creamed them. Guess the Packers played a perfect playoff game last year except too bad for them, a runnign QB (Vick) was able to turn perfect plays into a brutal beating. Sorry, didn't realize a perfect play only needs to work against teams you are not playing. You need to account for the running ability and not let all the guys rush too far in the back field to let him get loose.

How much would you win if you bet for all 4 underdogs?
Was New England a underdog? <- edited to put in the questionmark!I think they won against the Titans yesterday, didn't they? :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread