What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread-Playoffs-Green Bay@Philly (1 Viewer)

14-0.As much as I said it was ridiculous to think two road teams would win in this round, I'll happily eat my words if I get to see all four dogs cover this wekend.
How much would you win if you bet for all 4 underdogs?
If you parlay all four 'dogs, it's a sizable payoff - something like 10-1 or more. My 3 team parlay paid 6-1, so the 4 team must be bigger than that.If you bet all four as individual straight wagers, you'd be ahead.If you bet all four dogs on the money line, you'd have won a lot of money on Colts/Panthers, and have lost your bet on the Titans. As iot stands, the Packers would make for a big money line payoff on all four dogs.

Looks like Davenport put the ball down on the goal line. That's a TD, no?
if not for the other challenge i would say challenge it... but than again... it is inside the 2 minute warning so the booth should challenge it thus saving up from challenging it.

There is that patented throw by McNabb where he drives the ball into the ground at the receivers' feet.

:wall: :wall: if the Crows tie this game up that 4th down is going to be hurting for some time... the Packers need to score on their opening drive in the 2nd half.

I'm out, it's past midnight in germany and I have to go to work tomorrow.

Hope the Packers will win!

GO PACK GO
Bon jour
Umm, isn't that actuall Guten Nicht?IN any case - B.S. is very precise today. That is correct - no Wild Card teams survived top this round except Tennessee, who are now eliminated.

All the ROAD teams have done exceptionally well this weekend.

P.S. - with a half to go, the road teams have covered their spreads throughout the entire playoffs.Simon out? Green up the middle.

Users who are viewing this thread