What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game Thread-Playoffs-Green Bay@Philly (1 Viewer)

They only showed the replay once but it looked like Pinkston might have stepped out of bounds....earlier in the play.

Last edited by a moderator:
Adding, the Pack is giving it away here. Every pass completed has been over the middle. Chad Lewis looks like Gonzo out there today.

Sherman believes in his def too much. The Packers def will not win them the game. Their O-Line has to win them this game. Poor play calling in the 2nd half.

the momentum may have turned, but this game is far from over. GB has a lot of weapons. all in all tho, considering how bad the Eagles played thru 3 qtrs, I'll take a tie game at this point.

Green Bay's play calling is horrible. Green is picking up at least 4 or 5 yards on every play, yet they keep trying to throw the ball. :rolleyes:

Watching McNabb is so like watching a young Elway - scrambling around and making nice throws on the run - but sometimes messing up when the esay play is there i.e. throwing an easy pass at the feet of his WR.

Added, without moving the ball this half, there has not even been an opportunity for play action. This should be a big part of the Packer offense.

Wow a huge bomb! Pack inside the 10! I don't understand how that could've been a live play tho after he hit the ground. The Eagle defender was fighting for the ball all the way to the ground.

Ouch..... The Pack really needed a TD on that series. The Eagles have to be happy with that stop. It is up to the Packer defense to get some more stops.

Coulda used Troy Vincent on that play. It's pretty amazing our D can even stay on the field with anyone considering all the injuries this season. Holding 'em to a FG after that start tho :thumbup:

I just want to go on record early as I have been saying this for three years at least. Donovan will never win the big game as he chokes in those games all the time. Yeah, his stats may look good at the end of the day but when the pressure is on, his throws are low, high and off the mark and he always makes bad decisions. Packer fans don't worry he is due for a big INT today still. I know Eagles fans will be coming after me but I truly believe this and have said it for many years. We will see.

Back to back ugly series for the Eagles. First one ended with Packers getting a SACK when they only rushed three on 3rd down. This time on third down they brought everyone and got another sack from behind plus a fumble. Packers can begin to work the clock now.

Packers can begin to work the clock now.
They need to do more than work the clock. Monday night should be in their memory. They need to take it down the field and get a TD. Put this thing away, don't let the def blow this one. Good last series though.

Packers can begin to work the clock now.
no they cant. if they did this it means three draw plays to go three and out to Sherman... we need some :boxing: and a little of :football: before we can start :thumbup: . also, did i forget to mention we need to do a little more of :boxing: :boxing: :boxing: :boxing:

I just want to go on record early as I have been saying this for three years at least. Donovan will never win the big game as he chokes in those games all the time. Yeah, his stats may look good at the end of the day but when the pressure is on, his throws are low, high and off the mark and he always makes bad decisions. Packer fans don't worry he is due for a big INT today still. I know Eagles fans will be coming after me but I truly believe this and have said it for many years. We will see.
since i'm the only eagle fan here, i'll take the bait. agreed, he has never won "the big game," but i think too much of the blame lies on his shoulders. the eagles have never given him a "go-to" receiver. they don't have a "stud" rb. I think a lot of his passes are thrown like they are because his targets rarely have much seperation. he has to put the ball where only "his guy" can get it. they also try to keep him from running with the ball, when that (as seen today) is one of the greatest weapons in his arsenal.

ANOTHER third down conversion ... just ran up the middle....Packers dominating on this drive and are taking the game.

Favre scrambles and short by inches....Eagles burn their second timeout...ball at the Eagles 40....I'd be proactive here, go for it, and win the #### game.

Users who are viewing this thread