What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Josh Gordon, KC (10 Viewers)

Details, please. Only got the box score.
Long post cross from right side on first pass. Fought for some extra yards dancing on sideline.

Another post from right on 2nd play (was a bit deeper than a slant I said originally). Caught center of end zone in heavy traffic. TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Coleman gonna pull coverage away from gordon.

Both those boys should eat, week in and week out. LOVING IT.
Green Bay is awful and Coleman ate a big #### sandwich last week but yeah the Cleveland WR's look to be set for awhile. Gordon will win some leagues for people this year I think.

Gordon looks like he's playing with a bunch of little kids, he's huge.

Soulfly3 said:
I cant bring myself to look back at what people sold him for.

It would make me nauseous. 
Don’t know about selling but the guys who didn’t buy in the first place were snapping up Trey Burton today OR checking the Jamaal Williams box

@BassNBrew trying real hard to make it seem like Gordon was anything but spectacular today. 

He's only limited by Kizer, something we all have been pointing out since before his reinstatement. He put up 50+ and a TD in the first quarter (and it was a great TD catch). 

Kizer has 9 TD passes on the season, 4 in the last two games. We calling that a coincidence? No, Gordon is still a game changer. For goodness sake the guy hasn't been on a football field since 2014 and looks exactly the same. If you put the ball in his catch radius (which is Y-U-G-E!) the smart money is on him coming down with the catch. I doubt he'll muster one of his patented 200 yard games this year because of Kizer but dude is clearly still a next level talent.

#neverforgetJGisnextlevel

@BassNBrew trying real hard to make it seem like Gordon was anything but spectacular today. 

He's only limited by Kizer, something we all have been pointing out since before his reinstatement. He put up 50+ and a TD in the first quarter (and it was a great TD catch). 

Kizer has 9 TD passes on the season, 4 in the last two games. We calling that a coincidence? No, Gordon is still a game changer. For goodness sake the guy hasn't been on a football field since 2014 and looks exactly the same. If you put the ball in his catch radius (which is Y-U-G-E!) the smart money is on him coming down with the catch. I doubt he'll muster one of his patented 200 yard games this year because of Kizer but dude is clearly still a next level talent.

#neverforgetJGisnextlevel
On the plus side, I’m dominating my league where we get next level talent points and 1 pppgcp (pt per potential game changing play)

Users who are viewing this thread