Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aaron Rudnicki

FFA Fantasy Hockey 2013

378 posts in this topic

I created a league at Yahoo, using the same settings as last year

$20/person.

Payouts:

1st: 50%

2nd: 30%

3rd: 20%

League ID#: 48604

League Name: FFA Fantasy Hockey

Password: puckfehr

Draft Date/Time: Thursday, January 17th @ 9pm Eastern.

Confirmed Rolls so far:

sporthenry 963

Acer 932

Ambruger 908

SofaKings 791

Brasky 790

ceowest 704

Rudnicki 548

Chet 541

Kupcho 453

NorthernVoice 423

DickieDunn 404

manhands/BOCA 390

Cavalier 315

pittstownkiller 307

WheatKings 199

Snotbubbles 79

in

says I cant get in. Ill be on the waiting list

in

I guess yahoo holds a spot for all of last year's teams. Try again.

in

I guess yahoo holds a spot for all of last year's teams. Try again.
in

In.Hoping for a better showing than last year. Too many old guys on my team.

In ... will PayPal you in a little bit.

Rude, how do you want money sent

Rude, how do you want money sent

whatever is easiest for people.PayPal works. If you send as a gift (without a CC), I don't think there's any fees.Or PM me if you need an address to send a check or cash.

I would like to play, but I only have 8 dollars on paypal. I haven't been able to find a job either so I am broke. You are all lucky that I am so poor or I would take your money.

You are all lucky that I am so poor or I would take your money.

whew

I would like to play, but I only have 8 dollars on paypal. I haven't been able to find a job either so I am broke. You are all lucky that I am so poor or I would take your money.

If you are really broke, just sent Rude the 8 and I will cover the rest if you want to play.

If you are really broke, just sent Rude the 8 and I will cover the rest if you want to play.
For real? If i win I will share then.

I'll chip in just to be in the midst of greatness!

Yes, for real. If you win just give me back the 12 dollars. No strings attached.

I will hook you up with $13. :thumbup: Thanks though, being in a fantasy league always gives the season a little something extra.

Looks like 12 signed up so far. Will probably cut it off at 16 unless you guys want to go huge with up to 20 teams.

I will hook you up with $13. :thumbup: Thanks though, being in a fantasy league always gives the season a little something extra.

No problem. And I sent it Rude.

Angie?

paypal saying I'm at my sending limit? wtf, it's 20 bucks. I'll figure out payment later I guess.

I might have a conflict. I am scheduled to be out for dinner with clients in Montreal that night.I can probably find a proxy drafter. Is that cool?

You are all lucky that I am so poor or I would take your money.

whew
:lmao:

Angie?
No, i'm not giving dome for $12.

I might have a conflict. I am scheduled to be out for dinner with clients in Montreal that night.I can probably find a proxy drafter. Is that cool?

Im interested but wont be around that evening either. If anyone wants a co-manager Im in.

Angie?
:lol:Where in Canada are you?

Angie?
:lol:Where in Canada are you?
She said No Chet.

In. If you don't mind PMing me or something the details for paypal.

In if there is room

Rud, do we need to change the settings for the maximum GP per lineup spot? Or leave it at 82 and let it become a daily lineup free-for-all?Also, any thoughts on having a max number of goalies on the roster? I have to assume backups are going to to get more playing time this season with the condensed schedule, but the position is going to get thin pretty quickly ... especially if we go with 20 teams.

Rud, do we need to change the settings for the maximum GP per lineup spot? Or leave it at 82 and let it become a daily lineup free-for-all?Also, any thoughts on having a max number of goalies on the roster? I have to assume backups are going to to get more playing time this season with the condensed schedule, but the position is going to get thin pretty quickly ... especially if we go with 20 teams.

good point. I'll adjust the GP settings.as for goalies, I'm not sure. open to ideas.EDIT: the lowest maximum games played setting available in yahoo is 65. So, I guess we're going basically max lineups every day if they don't adjust that soon. I did set it at 65 though to put some limit on things.

I'll be in if you have room. Let me know and I'll send the money right over.

$12 in coupons?

I'll be in if you have room. Let me know and I'll send the money right over.

what he said, let us know if you have any room left.