What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL1 (3 Viewers)

3.16 FUBAR - Larry Fitzgerald - WR18 - ARII'll take the chance that one of the best WRs of our generation bounces back after a down year. Hopefully he gets a better QB.

I am probably going to kick myself many times for this pick, but here goes:4.09 Ryan Matthews RB SD (Hopefully he finally figures it out.)

BNB is on the road, so give him Colin Kaepernick and please PM next.I'm out for the night. Catch up tomorrow.later.
Too funny. He took Stafford in the 3rd. Sure he will be thrilled. Nice job JP!Let that be a lesson to the rest of us. Choose wisely when going out of town.
He always brings up the year he won with only Big Ben. 2 qbs in the first 4 rds should sit well.
For the record, I tried to steer him away from a QB2, but he wouldn't listen. His WR list was picked clean, so he went QB2... despite my advice not to.

Well he did do a good job playing keep away. I'll go with RG3 at 4.10 and hope he is 85% of what we saw last year. Pm about to go out

BNB is on the road, so give him Colin Kaepernick and please PM next.I'm out for the night. Catch up tomorrow.later.
Too funny. He took Stafford in the 3rd. Sure he will be thrilled. Nice job JP!Let that be a lesson to the rest of us. Choose wisely when going out of town.
He always brings up the year he won with only Big Ben. 2 qbs in the first 4 rds should sit well.
For the record, I tried to steer him away from a QB2, but he wouldn't listen. His WR list was picked clean, so he went QB2... despite my advice not to.
This is correct.You guys destroyed my WR plans around the turn. In hindsight I should have passed on Stafford int he 3rd.

Thanks BSS for handling the draft page but I did notice the following errors on page 1 and wanted to mention it so so people don't get confused or don't know Miles Austin was drafted.

4.13 Duckboy - Pierre Garcon - WR24 - WASH/Steve Johnson

4.14 Fiddles - Steve Johnson - WR25 - BUF/ Antonio Brown

4.15 Jeff Pasquino - Antonio Brown - WR26 - PIT/Miles Austin

Thanks BSS for handling the draft page but I did notice the following errors on page 1 and wanted to mention it so so people don't get confused or don't know Miles Austin was drafted.

4.13 Duckboy - Pierre Garcon - WR24 - WASH/Steve Johnson

4.14 Fiddles - Steve Johnson - WR25 - BUF/ Antonio Brown

4.15 Jeff Pasquino - Antonio Brown - WR26 - PIT/Miles Austin
That one's on me. Sorry, but fixed now

Users who are viewing this thread