Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bicycle_seat_sniffer

WSL1

6.05 Danny Amendola WR STL

Sorry guys, phone battery died and I didn't realize was up.6.06: Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI

Deangelo Williams, RB. CAR/???

TE and QB RUN!!!!!

Glad I got my guys before the runs.

List from when Sniffles last updated. 5.15 Eddie Lacy rook 5.16 - David Wilson, RB NYG6.01 - Vernon Davis, TE SF 6.02 BenJarvus Green-Ellis 6.03 Phillip Rivers QB SD 6.04 - Vick Ballard - Rb - Indy 6.05 Danny Amendola WR STL 6.06: Jeremy Maclin, WR, PHI 6.07 T.Y. Hilton, WR-Indy6.08 Deangelo Williams, RB. CAR/??? 6.09 RB Jacquizz Rodgers, ATL 6.10 Willis mcgahee 6.11 Ryan Williams- RB- Arizona 6.12 Owen Daniels, TE, Houston 6.13 TE Greg Olsen, Carolina Panthers 6.14 Joe Flacco 6.15 Dennis Pitta, TE, Baltimore Ravens 6.16 Heath Miller, TE, PIT 7.01 Brandon Myers, TE, OAK 7.02 Jay Cutler, QB, Chicago Bears 7.03 Sam Bradford 7.04 QB Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins for Pimpin - 7.05 - Matt Schaub - QB - Hou 7.6 Jake Locker- QB- Titans 7.7 Antonio Gates TE SD 7.8 Kyle Rudolph TE MN My pick coming momentarily.

7.09 Jermaine Gresham, TE CIN

First post is now current thru 7.11.I'll be around a little more now that my final For The Win is done.

7.12 Mike Williams WR TB

FYI - I'm sure we have done this in the past, but we should shut the clock off for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't plan on focusing much on this at all this weekend (not that I look to be OTC anytime soon).Just a courtesy to all to enjoy the game. BNB will have to OK and communicate it though.

FYI - I'm sure we have done this in the past, but we should shut the clock off for Super Bowl Sunday. I don't plan on focusing much on this at all this weekend (not that I look to be OTC anytime soon).Just a courtesy to all to enjoy the game. BNB will have to OK and communicate it though.

From the rules thread up top...

We'll make the Super Bowl issue easy this year. Clock is off at 6 pm on Super Bowl Sunday rather than midnite.

7.16 Christian Ponder - QB MIN8.01 Pierre Garcon - WR WAS

8.01 Pierre Garcon - WR WAS

I took him at 4.11 but don't let anyone tell you that you don't know value when you see it.

I took him at 4.11 but don't let anyone tell you that you don't know value when you see it.
I was wondering why he was still around... :bag:

Replacement pick:8.01 Mark Ingram, RB NO

8.05 Kendall Wright WR TEN

Sorry guys. got snared into a ####storm at work tonight. Let me catch up -- pick very soon.

8.08 Marcedes Lewis TE JAX