What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Game of Thrones, tv only, books don't exist, no backstory...NERDS already ruining a series that hasn't started (5 Viewers)

This episode was definitely not action packed, but it had some really good trope-twists in my opinion.

Arya did end up going East West - just not with Jon and Dany - who went North and East - which, now makes better sense to me - I think.

Maybe I'm just trying to feel better about my misses - I dunno.

But, Bran on the Throne really is the big kicker for me. I never expected it. I still think he is Merlin, but - wow - this is really new to me. Has anyone ever written the Merlin character onto the throne?

I bet it has been done, by someone, but I can't recall any right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
This episode was definitely not action packed, but it had some really good trope-twists in my opinion.

Arya did end up going East - just not with Jon and Dany - went North and East - which, now makes better sense to me - I think.

Maybe I'm just trying to feel better about my misses - I dunno.

But, Bran on the Throne really is the big kicker for me. I never expected it. I still think he is Merlin, but - wow - this is really new to me. Has anyone ever written the Merlin character onto the throne?

I bet it has been done, by someone, but I can't recall any right now.
George RR Martin delivered.

Well, it looks like I’m on the other side of this one.  I liked it.  Thought they did a good job with the episode.  

Thought Before the ep that bran being king would be totally ridic, but it worked for me.  

Drogon torching the throne sweet

absolute masterclass by Dinklage this ep.  just give him the Emmy.  

Decent episode wrapping up all of the lose ends they spent an underwhelming season telegraphing IMO.  Jon petting the damn dog and Drogon not dying are better than expected.  Glad they didn't end it with Jon just being completely broken by his choice

Users who are viewing this thread