What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I am starting Vincent Brown over ________________ (1 Viewer)

I've been a Brown owner for 2 years now (keeper's league). I still think he has long-term potential, but am I missing something here? Why would someone be starting him in Week 2? He barely got any looks last week.

I have him in every league I'm in. He is not starting for me. I'm not sour on him and I think he is by far the most talented and ready to produce at the nfl level wr on the SD roster. But his involvement in week 1 was suspect. I need to see more and then he'll start usurping guys like James jones, hartline, etc.

Im going with Garcon, Antonio Brown and Mike Williams over him. He didn't get a lot of looks last week, he will sit on my bench until he proves otherwise.

I started him last week and while I'm good with the results, he would have been a disappointment were it not for that as-far-away-from-being-a-TD-as-you-can-get-while-still-being-a-legal-TD that he scored.

I'm probably going to bench him for Hopkins this week.

I have a mess - Calvin, Shorts, Marlon, Vincent, Golden Tate and Hartline on a bye.

Rolling with Vincent as my WR3 at minimum and ironically have the best vibe about him of all. Chargers have found something with Woodhead and Rivers is clearly gaining confidence in both Brown and Allen.

Indy's #6 ranking in passing yds allowed looks impressive on paper, but the more we learn about their opponent's (Oak, Mia, SF, Jac, Sea) the less impressive it becomes. I'm betting the Chargers have as much success against that D as any opponent to date. But then, look at that steaming pile of WR's above, do I have a choice to think anything else?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread