What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 7 and I'm starting _________ over _________ (1 Viewer)

JT over Gibbs but not feeling great about it

Herbert over Lamar in another league

Pitts over waller in yet another as of right now

Ford over JT and Gabe in my flex
Davis was a donut basically last week with the fumble, I'll use him again this season but happy to give him a week off vs Patriots.
Pats played Miami 24-17, wasn't a great night for Miami WRs, I wish you the best of luck, hope Gabe has a big night

Russell Wilson over Watson.
Watson set to start but nobody really knows how effective he might be.
I'm nervous as an Amari Cooper investor
Same. A lot of unknowns. I also think there could be some garbage time stats available for Wilson in GB/Den game. Then again, GB hasn't exactly been great. A lot has been made of their pass defense, that's primarily because they can't stop run.

SF - Tyrod Taylor over D Watson. Maybe a mistake but I’m a decent favorite playing the guy who’s 0-6 and at least right now has Daniel Jones starting still. So it probably doesn’t really matter.

Ford, JT, and B Robinson Jr. over Cooper (2 at RB and 1 at flex...I have no idea which is the right pick...have gone over it multiple times with JT, RobinsonJr or Cooper benched)

SF - Tyrod Taylor over D Watson. Maybe a mistake but I’m a decent favorite playing the guy who’s 0-6 and at least right now has Daniel Jones starting still. So it probably doesn’t really matter.
Better you than me
I don't know if I could start TT over DeShaun

I'm starting Raheem Mostert and Kenny Walker III OVER CMC at both RB spots where I could insert Christian

How do you like them apples?

Users who are viewing this thread