What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I need a fix........... (1 Viewer)

I'm ####ed

Guess I'll keep woodhead and colston.

And have whatever pick you all don't want
Better off than me (at least from a keeper perspective). Look at the crap I'm left with! Sproles and maybe mason Crosby, what a joke. Whoever threw eifert back was a genius. I was deciding between him and Ladarius green really bad decision there. Not to mention what green did but would have helped me diversify more regardless of what happened in the convoy game. Ugh.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice of the 49ers to give me some keeper options for next week.

I also realized I didn't have decimal scoring setup - that is now fixed.

Deadlines for this week: Keepers by midnight eastern Tuesday. You can PM them to me. Here are the keeper options. Note that for most of us, there aren't a lot of decisions to be made here.

Stephen Holloway(8 - WR6) Hilton, T(8 - QB5) Luck, A(1 - TE6) Fleener, C(8 - Def3) 49ers, S(1 - PK1) Vinatieri, ABro1ncos(7 - QB2) Brees, D(2 - WR8) Allen, K(2 - PK2) Dawson, P(7 - WR18) Whalen, GSweet Love(6 - WR5) Boldin, A(3 - TE3) Gates, A(6 - WR13) Rogers, D(6 - QB7) Rivers, P(3 - Def4) Saints, N(6 - PK8) Novak, NFUBAR(5 - WR4) Colston, M(5 - RB9) Richardson, T(5 - RB12) Woodhead, DOld Milwaukee(4 - RB6) Mathews, R(4 - WR17) Royal, EBamac(6 - TE2) Davis, V(3 - RB8) Thomas, P(3 - RB11) Brown, D(6 - PK4) Graham, S(3 - Def7) Chargers, SKardplayer(2 - RB5) Gore, F(7 - WR11) Crabtree, M(2 - QB4) Kaepernick, C(2 - WR16) Moore, L(2 - Def6) Colts, Ijeaton6(8 - RB7) Sproles, DThis is the order for picking which draft spot and plus Live Scoring scores so far (note that Luck's TD should count, but it isn't in Stephen's score yet).

Congrats to Stephen on the huge week! Please post here which pick you want as soon as I post the keepers. Draft will start as soon as we know the order. Not going to use draft slots until Friday, and only as a last resort, given how quickly we moved last time.

Code:
Stephen Holloway (155.45 pts)Bamac (129.20 pts)jeaton6 (123.70 pts)Old Milwaukee (117.45 pts)Kardplayer (95.05 pts)Bro1ncos (77.90 pts)FUBAR (63.45 pts)Sweet Love (45.70 pts)

Deadlines for this week: Keepers by midnight eastern Tuesday. You can PM them to me. Here are the keeper options. Note that for most of us, there aren't a lot of decisions to be made here.

Stephen Holloway(8 - WR6) Hilton, T(8 - QB5) Luck, A(1 - TE6) Fleener, C(8 - Def3) 49ers, S(1 - PK1) Vinatieri, ABro1ncos(7 - QB2) Brees, D(2 - WR8) Allen, K(2 - PK2) Dawson, P(7 - WR18) Whalen, GSweet Love(6 - WR5) Boldin, A(3 - TE3) Gates, A(6 - WR13) Rogers, D(6 - QB7) Rivers, P(3 - Def4) Saints, N(6 - PK8) Novak, NFUBAR(5 - WR4) Colston, M(5 - RB9) Richardson, T(5 - RB12) Woodhead, DOld Milwaukee(4 - RB6) Mathews, R(4 - WR17) Royal, EBamac(6 - TE2) Davis, V(3 - RB8) Thomas, P(3 - RB11) Brown, D(6 - PK4) Graham, S(3 - Def7) Chargers, SKardplayer(2 - RB5) Gore, F(7 - WR11) Crabtree, M(2 - QB4) Kaepernick, C(2 - WR16) Moore, L(2 - Def6) Colts, Ijeaton6(8 - RB7) Sproles, DThis is the order for picking which draft spot and plus Live Scoring scores so far (note that Luck's TD should count, but it isn't in Stephen's score yet).Congrats to Stephen on the huge week! Please post here which pick you want as soon as I post the keepers. Draft will start as soon as we know the order. Not going to use draft slots until Friday, and only as a last resort, given how quickly we moved last time.

Stephen Holloway (155.45 pts)Bamac (129.20 pts)jeaton6 (123.70 pts)Old Milwaukee (117.45 pts)Kardplayer (95.05 pts)Bro1ncos (77.90 pts)FUBAR (63.45 pts)Sweet Love (45.70 pts)
Thanks for posting so quickly. I think Steven has jimmy Graham too.

Stephen Holloway(8 - WR6) Hilton, T(8 - QB5) Luck, A(1 - TE6) Fleener, C(8 - Def3) 49ers, S(1 - PK1) Vinatieri, ABro1ncos(7 - QB2) Brees, D(2 - WR8) Allen, K(2 - PK2) Dawson, P(7 - WR18) Whalen, GSweet Love(6 - WR5) Boldin, A(3 - TE3) Gates, A(6 - WR13) Rogers, D(6 - QB7) Rivers, P(3 - Def4) Saints, N(6 - PK8) Novak, NFUBAR(5 - WR4) Colston, M(5 - RB9) Richardson, T(5 - RB12) Woodhead, DOld Milwaukee(4 - RB6) Mathews, R(4 - WR17) Royal, EBamac(6 - TE2) Davis, V(3 - RB8) Thomas, P(3 - RB11) Brown, D(6 - PK4) Graham, S(3 - Def7) Chargers, SKardplayer(2 - RB5) Gore, F(7 - WR11) Crabtree, M(2 - QB4) Kaepernick, C(2 - WR16) Moore, L(2 - Def6) Colts, Ijeaton6(8 - RB7) Sproles, DThis is the order for picking which draft spot and plus Live Scoring scores so far (note that Luck's TD should count, but it isn't in Stephen's score yet).Congrats to Stephen on the huge week! Please post here which pick you want as soon as I post the keepers. Draft will start as soon as we know the order. Not going to use draft slots until Friday, and only as a last resort, given how quickly we moved last time.

Thanks for posting so quickly. I think Steven has jimmy Graham too.
Like he needs him! You are correct.

Can someone spot check the math? The results on the MFL site are different than they were when I posted the scores. I want to make sure I didn't mess something up.

Can someone spot check the math? The results on the MFL site are different than they were when I posted the scores. I want to make sure I didn't mess something up.
Looks like somehow all of us lost a player. Sproles not showing up now in my scoring...

I know nothing about mfl. I think your original scores were correct with those flex players so we should be okay. We'll just need to use those as the start point ilo what resides now on mfl.

Nice game by the Colts and I was pulling for the Saints in the night cap. Even though I have the 49ers DST I am hoping for a Packer win tomorrow. Final request is for the Bengals to dispatch San Diego as I went heavy on the Bengals in the playoff contest.

Hope that tomorrow's games are close to as entertaining as today's were.
Contest toast

All keepers are in. Bamac is up to tell his spot

Draft order

#1 Holloway

Keepers (in order of finish)

Holloway - Hilton and Grahm

Bamac - D Brown and V Davis

Old Mil - Mathews

Kard - Gore and Crabtree

Fubar - Woodhead and Colston

Bro1ncos - Brees and Allen

Jeaton - Sproles

Sweet Love - Boldin

Top 4 will advance to next week, will be allowed to keep 2, scores will reset

Draft order

Draft order

#1 Holloway

#2 Bamac

#3 Old Mil

#6 Kardplayer

Fubar is up to tell us his pick
I'm #3,correct?
I'm an idiot who clearly can't read standings. Let's try this again.

Last week's results

Stephen Holloway (155.45 pts)

Bamac (129.20 pts)

jeaton6 (123.70 pts)

Old Milwaukee (117.45 pts)

Kardplayer (95.05 pts)

Bro1ncos (77.90 pts)

FUBAR (63.45 pts)

Sweet Love (45.70 pts)

#1 Holloway

#2 Bamac

#3 jeaton6

#4 Old Mil

#6 Kardplayer

Bro1ncos is up to tell us his pick

We're all set with the draft order.

I believe the draft is now setup correctly.

#1 Holloway
#2 Bamac
#3 jeaton6
#4 Old Mil
#5 Sweet Love
#6 Kardplayer
#7 FUBAR
#8 Bro1ncos

Jeaton, Broncos and Sweet Love all have pre-draft items in - although that seems odd at least for Broncos and Sweet Love as they are in later rounds.

As an aside, I know there are people who LOVE MFL, I am definitely not one of them.

Also, mad props to the guys that setup all the other survivor leagues - I can't imagine doing this for dozens of leagues.

We're all set with the draft order.

I believe the draft is now setup correctly.

#1 Holloway

#2 Bamac

#3 jeaton6

#4 Old Mil

#5 Sweet Love

#6 Kardplayer

#7 FUBAR

#8 Bro1ncos

Jeaton, Broncos and Sweet Love all have pre-draft items in - although that seems odd at least for Broncos and Sweet Love as they are in later rounds.
I didn't do a predraft which makes me wonder if it is carried over from last week. Hate mfl.

I didn't do a predraft which makes me wonder if it is carried over from last week. Hate mfl.
I suspected that was the case. You predrafting at 1.03 makes a heck of a lot more sense though than 4.01 and 4.04. I cleared them all out (didn't realize I could do that)

Think that you need to set the draft start time to today 3:30 ish

I attempted to pre-draft QB Peyton Manning, but sometimes the pre-draft will NOT auto select forts pick.

I'll check back in a few minutes to see if it processed, but need the start time for the draft moved up.

Holloway takes Manning

Users who are viewing this thread