What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2014 Combined Rookie Draft Board (1 Viewer)

Jene Bramel

Footballguy
I'll be working on context and commentary for a full article throughout the evening, but I wanted to get the board up as soon as it was completed for those with ongoing drafts. It's possible that I'll make a few minor tweaks as I write out my reasoning by position, but I don't expect anything significant.

For those who don't frequent the IDP Forum or Twitter, the link to download a copy of the spreadsheet is below.

Full feature with commentary

CBD 1.0.xlsx

Attachments

• CBD 1.0.xlsx
    15.1 KB · Views: 245
Last edited by a moderator:
Could Chris Borland be slated to take over from Patrick Willis?

Willis' contract is getting towards the more expensive side (6.8m in 2014, 8.7 in 2015) and as far as I can tell most of the guaranteed money is in the past, with very little dead money staying on SFs books..

Trading Willis after the 2014 season when you know what Borland brings (and potentially Skov although he will have a hard time going elsewhere than the PS) would seem like a very shrewd move.

That would actually mean value in 2014 (until Bowman is ready) and in 2015 and beyond as well.

Granted this is pure speculation but it seems to make sense for my addled mind.

Users who are viewing this thread