What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Pot smokers (5 Viewers)

Having such a hard time finding a solid connection since I moved out of town. Depressing. Can't Florida just legalize this #### already? I want to buy pre-rolled blunts like I can in Las Vegas...

Having such a hard time finding a solid connection since I moved out of town. Depressing. Can't Florida just legalize this #### already? I want to buy pre-rolled blunts like I can in Las Vegas...
I hear ya. I'm waiting on Mass to start selling retail. I lost my good connect, and don't feel like asking my 20 year old neighbor for weed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently it's not too difficult to get a perscription.  But they only sell vape pens and edibles I believe.  Someone sent me a Truelieave price list, and they were $37 for the small vape pens.  $100 for large.  

I tried my buddy’s vape pen over the weekend. Normally, I only smoke flower through a pipe or my portable Mighty vape (burning flower).  I didn’t dig the oils through the pen... it was too harsh on my throat. Felt it into the next day. 

I tried my buddy’s vape pen over the weekend. Normally, I only smoke flower through a pipe or my portable Mighty vape (burning flower).  I didn’t dig the oils through the pen... it was too harsh on my throat. Felt it into the next day. 
Weird. I find them really mild. Certainly more mild than smoking.

I have been enjoying all the options available to me here in Oregon.

Recently I have liked an edible CBD oil. Like 62 mg CBD and 2 mg THC per serving. Puts my limbs to sleep but no head craziness from a high THC product.  Very nice   :thumbup:

Your buddy's vape pen sucks 

My Doctor FINALLY offered me a 2nd Licenced Producer yesterday for the licence extension.

Always been with one Provider (Tweed) and they've been great, but another Canadian producer, Medreleaf, has some serious hype and won a ton of awards, so was dying to try them..

Went from 30gr/mnth ro 30gr/mnth x2... Can't wait to try it!

Funny enough, they have a strain (crumble) that's only $2.50/gr, and it's just the flaked/small pieces from all their expensive buds (that go up to $15/gr)

$2.50. And quality. My body is tingling.

I’m sure this has been posted extensively- anyone have a recommendation on a discreet pen for my oil cartridges?

There is a huge gap in the quality of oil out there for sure.  
I pretty much have only bought The Clear and have found them to be smooth and good for what I want. My friend keeps saying I need to get a push button pen though. It seems to work fine with the pen I have. Not sure. 

The next wave is going to be all about the terpenes.  The Sative/Indica identity to strains will take a back seat to terpene profile.   

I’m sure this has been posted extensively- anyone have a recommendation on a discreet pen for my oil cartridges?
Go on eBay and get an evod twist for about $10-$12.  I have gone through several other batteries, and this one is better because you can crank up the voltage.  It's a little bigger than the normal ones.

Got some Ginger Dank carts from a kid here locally. 85% solvent free oil w/ natural terpines. Got Grape Ape Indica and Sour Deisel Sativa. Cheap buttonless pen.

Definitely seem to do the trick. $50/cart feels high but in the Bible Belt we take what we can get. I smoke infrequently so keeping flower on hand is pointless.. dries out before I can get to it. This is convenient.

[icon] said:
Got some Ginger Dank carts from a kid here locally. 85% solvent free oil w/ natural terpines. Got Grape Ape Indica and Sour Deisel Sativa. Cheap buttonless pen.

Definitely seem to do the trick. $50/cart feels high but in the Bible Belt we take what we can get. I smoke infrequently so keeping flower on hand is pointless.. dries out before I can get to it. This is convenient.
If they're 1g carts that's pretty standard. 

[icon] said:

.5g seems to be 45-50 and 1g is 80-90 for most cartridges, give or take 5 bucks. Pretty consistent from Seattle retail shop to NY grey market to Tex, actually 

Why oof? With moderate, daily usage, .5 will last a week to ten days. Can easily throttle back to two weeks, if you aren't using anything else (actual green, whatever).

1-2 weeks of smoke for the cost of 4-5 cocktails at a nice place or one quarter to one half of the cost of a date seems pretty reasonable. :shrug:  

Why oof? With moderate, daily usage, .5 will last a week to ten days. Can easily throttle back to two weeks, if you aren't using anything else (actual green, whatever).

1-2 weeks of smoke for the cost of 4-5 cocktails at a nice place or one quarter to one half of the cost of a date seems pretty reasonable. :shrug:  
Twice the cost as what I see is all. It's nothing compared to alcohol, for sure. :thumbup:

Twice the cost as what I see is all. It's nothing compared to alcohol, for sure. :thumbup:
Yeah. NY is grey market, and TX I'm surprised was in line with that. Was a little surprised at the Seattle prices, at retail. 

But literally, at worst we are talking 20 more bucks a week, and likely closer to 10-15, for primo goods. I'll deal with that 

:stonedbanana:

I take 3 long pulls every other night and mine will last for months. How many pulls does it take for you guys to kick in? I find 3 relaxes me nice and 4 gets me real stoned. 

I take 3 long pulls every other night and mine will last for months. How many pulls does it take for you guys to kick in? I find 3 relaxes me nice and 4 gets me real stoned. 
Pretty much that. But I'm single, and it's just there. So I keep taking pulls. 

:shrug:  

ETA: My mainstay shows right now are Brooklyn 99 and the does season of CHiPs.  So, um, yeah. 

With a solid indica, right about that for me too. Some sativas I can pull quite a bit more. 

Not sure if I built up a tolerance or what but I can't get high off my pen anymore. Even took a week break and still nothing. Ugh 

Finally have a trip to Cali coming this fall.  Can't wait. 

Whats the shark move for edibles at the airport?  Just toss some in your bags?  

I got some CBD oil tincture. Does anyone have suggestions on the dose for pain? I am currently doing two drops sublingual twice a day. I just made that dosage up. I am not sure  how long it takes to tell if it is working. There is no THC in this product. It is 100 mg CBD. I am using it for arthritis pain.

I got some CBD oil tincture. Does anyone have suggestions on the dose for pain? I am currently doing two drops sublingual twice a day. 
With tincture you would probably be okay with using the full dropper for a dose. Two drops is really very little.  

If this doesn't work for you, consider trying a distillate syringe. Much more powerful and for that a dose is the size of a grain of rice.  

Buddy of mine got his medical card for some back pain he's been dealing with. He was not a regular recreational user prior to this. I don't know the exact numbers, but the recommended dosage was something like 1.5ML drops in some hot tea. It was a Friday night and his first time trying it. He was looking for more than just a little pain relief so he decided to double-down. Problem was, he didn't read the syringe correctly and ended up adding (2) 15ML dosages. So he essentially had a cup of tea with 30ML when he was only supposed to have 1.5ML. Said he couldnt get out of bed for 3 days.  :lmao:  A big part of me was lol'ing at him "greening out" for a whole weekend, but part of me also thinks the whole medical angle is pretty ridiculous (and sorta dangerous) for someone who doesn't know what they're doing. Seems like it would be a lot easier to control dosages by smoking/vaping it.

Since we seem to have hit an edible theme now, any thoughts on which should be asking for as a new user?
New users probably shouldn't use edibles at all, IMO.  Just look at the story above.  A little goes a long way, yet it's a long time before you know where you stand with what you took.  For example, if you get gummie bears or something, the dosage is probably ONE.  WhoTF has ever eaten ONE gummie bear?!

Go with a disposable vape cartridge, IMO.  A half gram will last you a few weeks, maybe a month or two, as a  person with zero tolerance.  

Users who are viewing this thread