What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (15 Viewers)

Thanks, brother.  My brother has lived there since 1985.   He lives out in the jungle, so he's social distanced by default.   I have an induction stove so she didn't realize his stove was heating up and she set a cutting board on fire.   Other than that, she's doing well and says she'd rather ride it out there for a few months than here where it's raining and ugly.  There are only 3 reported cases on the Big Island, all from travel.   They'll be fine.
That's an amazing virus-dodge in HI. I wonder if they have some kind of herd immunity from their ancestors. I would have thought that with all the Asians in HI, there would be much more of a problem. @Terminalxylem is a doc there and very active and useful/helpful/knowledgeable in the COVID thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
GMTAN virtual happy hour tomorrow?  

Just download zoom cloud app.   Get a drink.  Log on.  If there is interest, I'll set one up for 4 pm PDT.
I downloaded the app and will try to make it, work willing.

Also I have no idea how this thing works.

I downloaded the app and will try to make it, work willing.

Also I have no idea how this thing works.
Ok.  

1.  Download the app.  Zoom cloud meetings.  It isn’t zoom.  It’s zoom cloud meetings

s.  Create an account.  It’s free.  It’s like creating an account on anything you’ve ever created an account on.  It’s free.  No credit card.

Ii. I will post a login and password here tomorrow

Z.  Log into your account and join private meeting (it may be called group and not a meeting I can’t remember)

XCDK.  Use the login and password I post here

X.i  enter group number (see ii above)

iii.  Enter password (See ii above)

CC.  Drink and chat.

Ok.  

1.  Download the app.  Zoom cloud meetings.  It isn’t zoom.  It’s zoom cloud meetings

s.  Create an account.  It’s free.  It’s like creating an account on anything you’ve ever created an account on.  It’s free.  No credit card.

Z.  Log into your account and join private meeting (it may be called group and not a meeting I can’t remember)

CC.  Drink and chat.
You lost me at Z

cosjobs said:
Would it be politically correct to refer to this as the Kung Flu? COVID is so clunky
A look at the posting stylings of some the folks in the FFA who use that phrase would discourage that.

-fish- said:

Just download zoom cloud app.   Get a drink.  Log on.  If there is interest, I'll set one up for 4 pm PDT.
In. 

Pro zoom user here....lezzzzzzgoooooo

-fish- said:
Ok.  

CC.  Drink and chat.
Yes, yes, I had done 1 and...ummm, s I guess.  Will await word on the rest tomorrow.

If there is anyone that needs anything let me know.  If I don’t have it I will use my resources to find it.   

im dead serious.

just pm.  It’s private.

Last edited by a moderator:
-fish- said:

I’ll give it a try. 

I've got a fancy bottle of a Wicked Weed Sour I got from a great little taproom in Ft. Myers late last year for tonight's festivities.  :banned:  (yes, I do drink from time to time)

-fish- said:

I've got access to a corp one without limits.

Thank you all for the kind words,  thoughts and prayers. It's kind of rough as we can't even have her funeral yet. We were thinking April 17th, but now we are under a stay at home order for the next 30 days. 

Oh, also lost my cousin on the same day.

Thanks again GMTanners. 

Did I miss the group toast?

❤️

-fish- said:
Ok.  

CC.  Drink and chat.
∞ - Does this cost you money?

You want to set it up?
I can, but not sure if I can make a 4pm PDT. Kids and dinner and all that. I can schedule it and add you as an alternate host to start it. It  uses the Zoom app and not the Zoomcloud app though. I'm cool with whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread