What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

GM's Thread About Everything/GM's Thread About Nothing (14 Viewers)

It's quiet in here
the 5000 pages of foodchat and catpics provided some cover. now everything is out in the open and anyone can just wander in and look around. it's like an open house. we're not going to leave the good stuff just laying around.

by the way, going to open houses is a great way to stock up on prescription drugs.

Forest get married yet?

/wayback
He's not THAT dumb. He's going to enjoy single life for a bit and dedicate himself fully to his only two kids.
you're single...again? well i'll be a horse's ###.

stay single, its cheaper
This IS 2009 again, right? :oldunsure:
####, then I'm still married. nooooooooooo
Permission to iquit granted

Forest get married yet?

/wayback
He's not THAT dumb. He's going to enjoy single life for a bit and dedicate himself fully to his only two kids.

stay single, its cheaper
The GMTAN was started in April 2010, yes? That's when I celebrate its birthday every year.

That means I'm living in Memphis. noooooooooooo

Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper
The GMTAN was started in April 2010, yes? That's when I celebrate its birthday every year.

Permission to move 25 times, over the next 5 years, granted

Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper

Permission to move 25 times, over the next 5 years, granted
An error occurredYou have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper

funny that you have the same birthday as GMTAN

Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper

I only have 1 kid! The good one!

Frostillicus said:
krista4 said:
-fish- said:
General Malaise said:
tommyboy said:
General Malaise said:
BobbyLayne said:
Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper

I only have 1 kid! The good one!
:lmao:

General Malaise said:
tommyboy said:
General Malaise said:
BobbyLayne said:
Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper
Im a little behind on your lady issues. I thought you got divorced and remarried. nevermind, I'm going to your old stomping grounds tomorrow, Dallas. Was looking forward to some nice weather but its nicer here in Portland than there, they have a ####### ice storm fml

General Malaise said:
tommyboy said:
General Malaise said:
BobbyLayne said:
Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper
Im a little behind on your lady issues. I thought you got divorced and remarried. nevermind, I'm going to your old stomping grounds tomorrow, Dallas. Was looking forward to some nice weather but its nicer here in Portland than there, they have a ####### ice storm fml
I think we're all being wiseacres in there.

I was divorced from wife one in 2007. Remarried in 2010. Still married though Furley said it wouldn't take long for this wife to kick me to the curb, so there's that.

General Malaise said:
tommyboy said:
General Malaise said:
BobbyLayne said:
Forest get married yet?

/wayback

stay single, its cheaper
I think we're all being wiseacres in there.

I was divorced from wife one in 2007. Remarried in 2010. Still married though Furley said it wouldn't take long for this wife to kick me to the curb, so there's that.
I have faith in you, GB...I took "Summer 2016" in the pool.

Users who are viewing this thread