What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Da Glitz's hot takes: "men are more musculur then womans" (1 Viewer)

Doctor Detroit

Please remove your headgear
Yeah, Da Glitz has overwhelmed us with his takes. Is he in 8th grade, or is this him? We just don't know, it might be both.

But we know he has hot takes and if he posts in your thread, respond here. Why? Because we want all this valuable info in one place, so we can take it in like oxygen and butter.

Is he Shark Poolish? Yes, but that means he's a shark amiright?

Look forward to many years following your hot takes, hopefully you are writing witty Rotowire responses very soon.

YIC,

DD

Last edited by a moderator:
I didnt think it possible to find someone more pathetic then limp dicky. Thank you Doc for showing me the light.

Now please continue with more of your mindless drivel.

I for one would rather here about your poor upbringing. But beggars can't be choosers.

Were u waiting anxiously for that response? Ha.

Now please entertain us with 1 of your witty poverty tales.

Yeah, Da Glitz has overwhelmed us with his takes. Is he in 8th grade, or is this him? We just don't know, it might be both.

But we know he has hot takes and if he posts in your thread, respond here. Why? Because we want all this valuable info in one place, so we can take it in like oxygen and butter.

Is he Shark Poolish? Yes, but that means he's a shark amiright?

Look forward to many years following your hot takes, hopefully you are writing witty Rotowire responses very soon.

YIC,

DD
Needs more italics

Hot takes? Haha. Oh my.

But come on Doc, 86 the hot takes and give us a poor story. "When the 6 of us were living in the dumpster, Yada yada yada, it made me who I am <cough, awkward, pus.sy, detroit pitching is great, cough, cough> "

More of that, less of this bizarre gibberish that no one finds amusing/funny outside of your awkward self. And maybe Limp dicky.

Hot takes. My god that's pathetic Doc!

You can do better

:)

I enjoyed mr. g's hot take on how the Astros would mash yesterday because they hadn't scored much in the prior two games. their first (and only) hit came in the 9th inning.

I enjoyed mr. g's hot take on how the Astros would mash yesterday because they hadn't scored much in the prior two games. their first (and only) hit came in the 9th inning.
That was a good one. Thought Bauer had something to do with it also. Could be wrong. I'm sure you predicted Bauer's brilliance. Or you're 1 of the "after the fact" / "told you so" clowns. Grab your sack and make a prediction pansy.

Next!

Da Gildz said:
Peyton Marino said:
That was a good one. Thought Bauer had something to do with it also. Could be wrong. I'm sure you predicted Bauer's brilliance. Or you're 1 of the "after the fact" / "told you so" clowns. Grab your sack and make a prediction pansy.

Next!
No one deserved a closer watch yesterday than Bauer. Came out of Spring Training with a ridiculous 26-1 k/bb ratio. ERA was still high, mid 4's, but Cactus plays to hitters.

Control problems are obviously what plagued him through his professional career. He's always had the talent, never had the head / mechanics down. ST showed that might be changing and I think yesterday helped proved it.

Now for my prediction: You'll continue to be an ########.

My Hot Take for the day: Despite losing his first game, look for Max Scherzer to win more than he loses.

I stand by what I said you internet twirps. When a projected 81/82-win team wins 10 and now 11 in a row to start the season, they should definitely be contending come year end. Obviously injuries can derail any teams' season. If Matt Harvey goes down for 2 months, of course that changes their outlook. IF they stay relatively health with the big 2 horses at the top, they will and SHOULD be contending.

Peyton, get a gf my god. You're on this forum 24 hrs/7 days a week. That loser stench is potent.

Cheers ;)

Anyone even hints that they're referring to Gilda, let alone actually mention him by name, the guy replies at borderline warp speed.

Yet it's everyone else's life that needs to be questioned?

A special kind of 'special' being exhibited our daft little friend here

Anyone even hints that they're referring to Gilda, let alone actually mention him by name, the guy replies at borderline warp speed.
That's because I'm usually on here when they're referencing my name Dickey. Pretty simple. I think you rival that gnat for logged hrs on this site.

Do you guys just stare at this forum all day long? Talk about special.

If there's anyone out there that can disprove someone's point more masterfully than this guy, I'm going to have to see it to believe it.

I'd much prefer my child use the wrong form of 'to' then turning into some condescending do.uche who spends 90% of his adult life on a fantasy football forum.

Just sayin...

g.

Users who are viewing this thread