What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Paying finder's fee for web development referrals. (1 Viewer)

doowain

Footballguy
Wife and I just had our first kid, so looking to add some side work while he's small to kick start his 529 college savings plan.

If you or anyone you know (whether it's an individual or a company) are looking for someone to do development work (websites, mobile, etc), please feel free to pass my information along to them (dewaynebruce9@yahoo.com) or you can PM me with their info.

I am a software engineer with over 10 years experience (and many more prior to starting my career). In my experience, both through my work and speaking with my customers, a lot of them come to me with unfinished sites or horror stories of developers that take their money and are never heard from again.

My fees are ultra competitive and you will not find a more attentive developer. I've completed sites for companies such as Kroger, P&G and Skyline Chili. I can provide references (I've done work for members on this board in the past) and examples of work. So if you or someone you know could potentially use my services please pass the info along.

If your referral leads to a project for me, I will pay a finders fee based on the size of the project.

Thank you!

ETA:

A few links to get a flavor of my work, although I can do anything/code anything if you have a vision of what you want. I mostly work on internal applications now at my current job, but these are a few things I've done on the side in the recent past. I have a pretty awesome customer facing portal I developed from scratch, including the entire custom security model.....that I unfortunately cannot give access to as it's a financial company I work for and there is very sensitive data on there.

A good bit of my recent projects, I was presented a design to code, so I had little say in how it looked. As long as the customer is happy right?! Again, I reiterate, if you have a vision or design that you want coded, I can make it happen.

Skyline Chili (custom Shopify store for customers to purchase merchandise -- also created a sister storefront for the restaurants to order things)

Kroger Personal Finance (mobile website for shoppers at Kroger to use to find out more info about Pet Insurance - navigated to from QR codes on displays in Kroger stores)

SplitIt! Services (fundraising mobile app - only screenshot as it's still in production. Also developed the app.)

MS Jewelers (referral from FBG user - brother in law's business)

Advance Pierre

As I said, I've done work for a few FBG users. I can also provide them as references if needed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what you want/need. Web development in C# if from scratch (meaning I get to choose) but I've done plenty in vb.net. I've also delivered php (redesign or enhancements of current sites) and WordPress sites. I've developed in nearly every language with the exceptions of Ruby, Python and Perl (no need).

Depends on what you want/need. Web development in C# if from scratch (meaning I get to choose) but I've done plenty in vb.net. I've also delivered php (redesign or enhancements of current sites) and WordPress sites. I've developed in nearly every language with the exceptions of Ruby, Python and Perl (no need).
Thanks. You never know what might develop down the road.

Thanks. You never know what might develop down the road.
Right on. Thanks for asking. I probably should've put that in the initial post but was one handing it on my phone while feeding the kid. Heh.

Do you have any links I can check out? You can PM me.

I get web site jobs from time to time but I can't code them, I only do the design and UX. I'm always looking for a good developer to partner with....because frankly, the ones I've used in the past pretty much suck.

Edit to add...I try to keep most of my sites in Wordpress.

I get web site jobs from time to time but I can't code them, I only do the design and UX. I'm always looking for a good developer to partner with....because frankly, the ones I've used in the past pretty much suck.

PM sent your way.

Can you post some links to your previous work? My wife's biz might need some WordPress work soon.
Posted some links, but if there is something more specific you are looking for, I'll see if I can dig up an example of my work.

Having worked w/ glvsav previously, he does excellent design work. You guys should team up.

Having worked w/ glvsav previously, he does excellent design work. You guys should team up.
:thumbup:

FBG's badly needs their main site done by someone competent. You're welcome, I'll PM you my PayPal address.
:lmao:
I don't disagree
I seem to remember mocking something up a while back, just fonts and whitespace fixes, and I'm not even a designer (I'm a developer). It's definitely a need.

I've been doing a lot less freelance this year (other interests), so if something comes up, I'll keep you in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread