What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

MS Word Help (1 Viewer)

glvsav37

Footballguy
Designed a flyer layout for a client that will serve as a template. 90% of the artwork is going to be professionally printed but there is a few sections that he will need to update—edit a short letter and replace a client logo. No biggie.

I set the MSWord doc up where there is a PDF of the layout in the background w/o the editable areas--locked on a Master Page--then laid in text and photo boxes where the type goes for him to edit.

My question: Is there a way to suppress the Master Page artwork so that it shows in the Layout view, but does not print? I want to be able to let my client see the areas he can update (so that he does not goo too long, etc.). But right now, we have to delete the Master Page template image b/f printing it (b/c he will already have the non-edited part of the flyer printed professionally.) and I'd rather not have him need to do that.

Is there a check box or something I'm missing that will keep the MP image there, but not print it?

Thoughts?

Not so much word, but what is the best way to convert a pdf file to jpeg without losing quality? I don't have the Adobe version that allows this.

Apple Jack said:
Not so much word, but what is the best way to convert a pdf file to jpeg without losing quality? I don't have the Adobe version that allows this.
something you need to do often, or just a one-time thing? If one-time, I can convert it for you this evening after work with Photoshop

Users who are viewing this thread