What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

FantasyScore Week 3 -- LeVeon Bell $2,000 in Thurs contests (1 Viewer)

Maurile Tremblay

Administrator
Staff member
FantasyScore's Thursday contests this week are using Week 2 salaries. That makes LeVeon Bell and James Starks super cheap.

I don't know what percentage of entries will take advantage of this. But if it's less than, say, 75%, that's a huge advantage for the rest of us.

You may want to get some action down in the Thursday contests.

Surprised at fairly high M Jones ownership on that site with both L Bell and Starks being cheaper than Jones.

FBG's tools had the 2000 salary, but the site did not. The two didn't match up in a lot of places, making the FBG tool pretty useless this week for FantasyScore.

FBG's tools had the 2000 salary, but the site did not. The two didn't match up in a lot of places, making the FBG tool pretty useless this week for FantasyScore.
The 2000 was only for Thursday starting contest, FantasyScore changed the prices for the Sunday contest don't know if FBG did although MT said he would adjust once the Thursday game started. There were other price adjustments as well although Bell was clearly the one that stood out.

The site had it for Thurs contests, not Sunday. The IVC updated to Sun prices after Thurs kickoff (or should have -- it appears correct in my browser).

Huh - my iOS Crusher didn't update after Thursday. Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

The Crusher App gets salaries directly from the FantasyScore API, which was apparently never updated. It will just be a one-time thing, as the initial salaries were a mistake this week.

never used that site...any promo codes or deals out there?
The other FF site I pay for besides FBG is pimping FantasyScore pretty hard and offers a 50% instant bonus and I believe 5 Freerolls. So I after I registered and deposited $100 the bankroll became $155 and I have the Freeroll entries.

They use a Flex position instead of a kicker. They do have a nice feature where you can build an inventory of lineups beforehand and as you sign up for contests you just pick the pre-built roster you want from that inventory. Being able to use the Crusher app for this site is also a bonus.

Users who are viewing this thread