What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DFS Newb Looking for a Little Direction (1 Viewer)

H_E Pennypacker

Footballguy
Hello all,

I used to play poker online back when it was "legal" in the US, and now I'm seeing this new(at least new to me) sport of DFS. This game seems to me to be another game of skill(like poker) where an educated player with a competitive advantage can make money long term. I'm not looking to make millions(although that would be nice) but I would like to earn a little side income. I love sports of all kinds as well as game/betting type stuff, so DFS seemed like a good fit for me.

My question is regarding how to learn and get better. I went ahead and put $100 on one site, and am ready to get started, but obv I want to make the right decisions so I can hopefully build a decent bankroll and make some money.

I'm new to this site, so I apologize if this has been asked a million times already. If there are already threads on this, please direct me to them. I love to learn , so any advice you an give me is greatly appreciated.

Thanks and nice to meet you all,

Users who are viewing this thread