What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

Andy Dufresne said:
3) Gave: Spencer Ware

Got: 2019 4th

Getting something for Ware seems a win. 
Probably depends on roster spots. I might do this in shallow rosters but in deeper rosters is ware as a high upside short term prospect. We don't know what his role will be in 2018, but he may have standalone value and he already has high end handcuff value. If hunt misses a game, ware would likely be considered a high end rb2 that week. If any serious injury happens to hunt between now and your roster cut down he'll be worth much more than a fourth, so at the least, I'd be hesitant to trade him until as close to that date as possible. 

Forgot to link this response to the 1.08 plus WR Parker for the move up to the1.04 slot swap posting 1 or 2 entries above.

Looks like someone is definitely into one of the top 4 rookie draft picks this season - and is willing to step up to the plate to do so, by agreeing to send along WR Devante Parker. A lot of this is the roster backgrounds involved, and what other draft pick assets might one or both of the owners also possess. I had the opportunity to do something similar in a standard 12-team dynasty with IDP involved (move up from the 1.10 to the 1.05), but while I was attempting to assess if I would feel comfortable disrupting the draft plan I already had in place - and even more importantly what asset(s) I would be willing to surrender to make this move .  .  . .  a trade was made where the owner owning the 1.5 accepted the 1.07 and the 2.11 in exchange for his 1.05 and the 3.07. The owner of the 1.05 posted after the trade was agreed to, that he really believed he could still get "his man" 2 picks later @ the 1.07, while getting up into late 2nd round which he considers still a source of "talent" for his squad. I venture to presume that since the league has a significant IDP presence in the weekly starting line-ups involved, that even being near the end of the 2nd round (top 22 - 24) rookie players' pool would also yield him another talented player. Sometime owners have a "hair-trigger" when they get the trading bug/urge, and don't wait to optimize the value of what they are trying to do - and this was the case I'm willing to wager was exactly that. 

So, given the swap posted here, I guess if I owned Parker and wanted to move up 4-slots, I would do the traded as posted. Probably the owner moving down from #4 to #8, has a man-crush on Parker  and believes that Tannehill is the guy in MIami to make his dream come true (not the feeling of this criitic, however).

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably depends on roster spots. I might do this in shallow rosters but in deeper rosters is ware as a high upside short term prospect. We don't know what his role will be in 2018, but he may have standalone value and he already has high end handcuff value. If hunt misses a game, ware would likely be considered a high end rb2 that week. If any serious injury happens to hunt between now and your roster cut down he'll be worth much more than a fourth, so at the least, I'd be hesitant to trade him until as close to that date as possible. 
And monkeys might fly out of my butt!

#waynesworld

12 Team PPR

Team A got Mike Williams, 2019 1st (projected late)

Team B got Rasheed Penny
Penny

Aunt Jemima said:
FFPC (after recent news)

Gave Martavis Bryant

Got 2019 3rd, Jonathan Stewart
Good deal for both sides. I assume the side getting marty has bench space.

NoProblem said:
10 team PPR with 2 flex spots

Team C received Stefon Diggs, D. Freeman, 2019 first (projected mid-late)

Team D received Alvin Kamara, D. Funchess, 3.06

Team A received Keenan Allen

Team B received 1.04, 1.09, 2.01

Team B received Jimmy Garappolo and 2019 first (projected mid-late)

Team C received Aaron Rodgers 
D, A, B

Traded:

2018 1.12 rookie pick + 2018 2.12 rookie pick + 2019 1st + 2019 3rd + Will Fuller

Received:

2018 1.04 rookie pick + 2018 3.04 rookie pick + Alex Collins

I currently am on the clock and decided to go with Penny over Chubb.
Gimme penny and collins

dipandglide said:
12 tm, 2QB, 2TE, Devy, PPR

------------------

Gave: Ajayi

Got: Jamaal Williams, Edelman, 4th

-----------------

This is a deep league being start 2QB/TE and with devy included. The two main players in this trade are polarizing and I'm curious what everyone thinks. I assume everyone will jump on Ajayi. Hopefully there are some Williams believers like myself out there  :D
gimme the package

Sitch said:
12 tm PPR, standard scoring/lineups

Gave: Penny, Foreman

Got: A.Jones/J.Williams, Meredith, 2019 1st (projected mid but easily could be top 3)
Packers Rbs side. But close. If Foreman was further along in his recovery I would take that side.

Penny

Good deal for both sides. I assume the side getting marty has bench space.

D, A, B

Gimme penny and collins

gimme the package

Packers Rbs side. But close. If Foreman was further along in his recovery I would take that side.
Part of my thinking in dealing Foreman.  Apparently he's not fully recovered yet and with this type of injury, he may never be...but the deal is definitely a 50/50 proposition for me.  If the 1st ends up being top 3 or 4, I'll be pretty happy...

He for sure does not have stand alone value and may not even be the handcuff or sole handcuff.

I'm not a big Collins guy and I still like this deal a lot for you.  1.12 and a future first for 1.4 is a bargain,  and 2.12 and a third for 3.4 at best makes up the gap between fuller and a starting running back.

An early pick in a strong running back class is just so valuable. 

Is the other guy really strong at running back?  Or just totally rebuilding?  Rare to see someone trade two running backs and not get one in return. 
The guy is currently in a full-blown rebuild and doesn't feel like he can compete with Alex Collins so might as well get something for the RB.

He is pretty weak at RBs but he doesn't think he's contending anytime soon and would rather build up picks and try to get a solid young team for the future.

Health mainly but they  signed Damian Williams and have liked what they've seen from Darrel Williams and West is back. That's all non-subjective stuff but chance he's not all the way back from the injury and increased comp in a nutshell is the answer.

Subjectively speaking I think he was highly overrated before they drafted Hunt and before he got hurt and have been comping his talent level to Jeremy Hill for awhile now. I got no way of proving this but I believe Hunt had already made it a RBBC and was on his way to taking the job outright.  That being said if his health is what it was in 2016, I think he'll get the backup job.

I drafted him at 6.12 of a rookie draft in an FFPC league where I own Hunt back in May. That's about what he's worth and if I did not own Hunt I'd have passed. If I thought he was more of a sure thing handcuff I'd value him more like a 4th round guy.

I traded the pick during the draft - ended up being Penny (it was 1.06).  If I kept the pick, I likely would have taken him as my other options were Freeman, Johnson and all the WRs
Thanks, makes sense. In my drafts he never fell to 6, I'd say his ADP was 3, so if someone took him it's because they liked not so much as he was near the end of the RB first round options.

Thanks, makes sense. In my drafts he never fell to 6, I'd say his ADP was 3, so if someone took him it's because they liked not so much as he was near the end of the RB first round options.
In this league, I'm kind of setup to swing for the fences with the future 1st (I have Bell, Zeke, Nuk, AJG, Cooks, etc)...so rather than take someone I don't really like in Penny or one of the other backs or WRs, I'll take a shot on next year

FFPC (I expect the picks all to be late on both sides but you never know.)

Jared Cook

LA Chargers DF

2019 1st

2019 2nd

2019 3rd

For

Njoku

Jax DF

2019 5th

FFPC Dynasty PPR

Team A gave - K.Allen, T.Cohen & 2019 2nd (late)

Team B gave - M.Evans & 2019 1st (looks like top 3'ish)

FFPC Dynasty PPR

I'll take Evans here but it's close.  Keenan is more valuable in full ppr leagues like FFPC, I like Cohen a lot as a sophomore breakout as well but a top3 1st plus a slight downgrade at WR is the way I'd rather go.  

Diggs by a mile.

I wonder if I can get ASJ for Cook in my league...
What would make you think this? If you favor Diggs by a mile, wouldn't it stand to reason that the ASJ for Cook part was meant to balance it out some?

I'm not super high on ASJ but Cook is worthless in dynasty. We have many years of him showing a few flashes here and there but not producing over the course of the season/career. I'm not sure why anyone would even bother rostering him let alone trade for him.

I'll take Evans here but it's close.  Keenan is more valuable in full ppr leagues like FFPC, I like Cohen a lot as a sophomore breakout as well but a top3 1st plus a slight downgrade at WR is the way I'd rather go.  
Evans is a downgrade from Allen?

What would make you think this? If you favor Diggs by a mile, wouldn't it stand to reason that the ASJ for Cook part was meant to balance it out some?

I'm not super high on ASJ but Cook is worthless in dynasty. We have many years of him showing a few flashes here and there but not producing over the course of the season/career. I'm not sure why anyone would even bother rostering him let alone trade for him.
In other words, if I could get the ASJ owner to swap with me, I would in a minute. I didn't say I think they would. There are much worse TEs you can have on your roster FYI

Evans is a downgrade from Allen?
In terms of actual points scored I'd say it's pretty close but I'd imagine Allen produces in full ppr more than Evans.  Roughly the same amount of targets but Allen gets short/intermediate plays more often, vs Evans who gets chucked balls that shouldn't be thrown, you can do the math to find that efficiency.  

Would you rather have 102/1393/6 or 71/1001/8?  That 30 catch spread is a big difference in full ppr.  

Allen doesn't seem to carry the label of a "top tier WR" since he had that injury in 2016 but he definitely produces like it.  Plus supporting cast wise, the only competition for Allen is Mike Williams this year while Evans has OJ Howard, Brate, Rojo, DeSean Jackson, and Godwin.  Even if you assume Tampa is the breakout offense of the year, I doubt Evans matches what Allen will produce.  

In other words, if I could get the ASJ owner to swap with me, I would in a minute. I didn't say I think they would. There are much worse TEs you can have on your roster FYI
The point is, you couldn't. Who are the worse TEs you could have on your roster? Jason Witten and Tony Gonzalez?

In terms of actual points scored I'd say it's pretty close but I'd imagine Allen produces in full ppr more than Evans.  Roughly the same amount of targets but Allen gets short/intermediate plays more often, vs Evans who gets chucked balls that shouldn't be thrown, you can do the math to find that efficiency.  

Would you rather have 102/1393/6 or 71/1001/8?  That 30 catch spread is a big difference in full ppr.  

Allen doesn't seem to carry the label of a "top tier WR" since he had that injury in 2016 but he definitely produces like it.  Plus supporting cast wise, the only competition for Allen is Mike Williams this year while Evans has OJ Howard, Brate, Rojo, DeSean Jackson, and Godwin.  Even if you assume Tampa is the breakout offense of the year, I doubt Evans matches what Allen will produce.  
I'm a big fan of  both Evans and Allen and would take Evans just over Allen for dynasty but I don't understand the bold. How can u say Evans has all that competition (really the only guys that scare me r the TEs taking TDs and I guess Godwin maybe breaks out a little bit but Gordon for the chargers is a much better player then any in Tampa to take opportunities away plus tyrell isn't terrible either and I'd actually list him as the #2 WR until Mike Williams actually does something noteworthy

I can see favoring Evans to Allen if you want to play it safe and are afraid of the injuries, but I'm surprised Evans is so clearly ahead by consensus.  Over the last three years he has been WR20, WR3, and WR26 via PPG.  Hardly inspiring. 

Allen over the same stretch has been WR4, DNP, WR6.  At least when he's been on the field the last three years he's actually been a WR1.

FFPC (I expect the picks all to be late on both sides but you never know.)

Jared Cook

LA Chargers DF

2019 1st

2019 2nd

2019 3rd

For

Njoku

Jax DF

2019 5th
Fairly equitable value but I'd rather have the picks in a vacuum.

FFPC

Guice

Dante Pettis

2019 1st (projected late)

for

Keenan Allen

Marquise Goodwin
Guice here easily due less to Guice vs Allen but to the the 2019#1 and Pettis over Goodwin.

FFPC

Gave Alshon Jeffrey and ASJ

got Stefon Diggs and Jared Cook
Outstanding price to pay for Diggs

FFPC Dynasty PPR

I'd take Evans over Allen in dynasty. Big Cohen fan here and if he ends up being worth a top 3 pick in 2019 I'll be pretty happy but that seems rich and really takes this from a slight win on the Evans side to a big one.

I'm a big fan of  both Evans and Allen and would take Evans just over Allen for dynasty but I don't understand the bold. How can u say Evans has all that competition (really the only guys that scare me r the TEs taking TDs and I guess Godwin maybe breaks out a little bit but Gordon for the chargers is a much better player then any in Tampa to take opportunities away plus tyrell isn't terrible either and I'd actually list him as the #2 WR until Mike Williams actually does something noteworthy
I glossed over the Chargers skill positions because of a couple things.  1.  Henry got hurt, he's not competition, at least this year.  2.  Nobody talks about Tyrell as a breakout candidate, but I agree he is solid.  3.  Melvin Gordon doesn't catch a ton of passes so that work isn't necessarily taken away from Allen in that offense where RoJo is likely to catch passes and take a minor amount of targets away from Evans.  

I'm also way more confident in Rivers just being himself and producing than I am on Winston actually being a good QB.  I've hated him since the second I saw his throwing motion, but straight up I'd take Evans too, but with full ppr I can definitely see people preferring Allen.  That's why I wanted that early 1st in the trade we're discussing, but I thought it was really close.  

3.  Melvin Gordon doesn't catch a ton of passes so that work isn't necessarily taken away from Allen in that offense where RoJo is likely to catch passes and take a minor amount of targets away from Evans.   
Gordon and Ekeler saw 118 targets last season. Martin, Barber and Sims combined for 84 targets last season. Jones did not see much passing work at USC - which doesn't mean he can't catch of course, but I'm not sure the assumption should be that he would see more than the 83 targets Gordon saw last year. I feel pretty safe in predicting the under on 83 targets for Jones.

83 targets/58 catches in 2017 seems reasonable to me, but I hear what you're saying.
Yup and I believe those 58 were good for second best on the team.

I glossed over the Chargers skill positions because of a couple things.  1.  Henry got hurt, he's not competition, at least this year.  2.  Nobody talks about Tyrell as a breakout candidate, but I agree he is solid.  3.  Melvin Gordon doesn't catch a ton of passes so that work isn't necessarily taken away from Allen in that offense where RoJo is likely to catch passes and take a minor amount of targets away from Evans.  

I'm also way more confident in Rivers just being himself and producing than I am on Winston actually being a good QB.  I've hated him since the second I saw his throwing motion, but straight up I'd take Evans too, but with full ppr I can definitely see people preferring Allen.  That's why I wanted that early 1st in the trade we're discussing, but I thought it was really close.  
Like others have said Gordon was actually involved quite a bit in the passing game but I don't see him getting even more involved so I'm not worried abt him that much as far as hurting allens value and I could see him outscoring evans if winston doesn't improve. If the first was more mid to late then I'd say it's fair and could go either way but if it's truly top 3 then I do agree with most that it's a great win for that side

14 team superflex

Team A Gets: 2019 1st

Team B Gets:  Anthony Miller

Best guess is the 1st rounder is gonna be mid-round but could go either way.  This team is probably top 6 of the league with the moves they made during/after the startup but there's some boom/bust players (Luck, Trubs, Drake) and they're relying on some upside guys (Kittle, Godwin, AMiller) to step up as well so could go either way.

14 team superflex

Team A Gets: 2019 1st

Team B Gets:  Anthony Miller

Best guess is the 1st rounder is gonna be mid-round but could go either way.  This team is probably top 6 of the league with the moves they made during/after the startup but there's some boom/bust players (Luck, Trubs, Drake) and they're relying on some upside guys (Kittle, Godwin, AMiller) to step up as well so could go either way.
Sounds like a lot of "IFs" - I would trade Miller easily for a shot at a top-6 (or better) next year, especially in SF.

garlicduck said:
Sounds like a lot of "IFs" - I would trade Miller easily for a shot at a top-6 (or better) next year, especially in SF.
Agreed that is easy peasy. Miller probably went what, 20th or so in a SF league if not later? 

Free value. 

12 Team PPR

Team A Gives:  Duke Johnson, Kenny Golladay

Team B Gives: Chris Carson, Paul Richardson, ASJ, 2019 2nd (mid), 2019 (mid-late)

If it matters, team getting Duke has Chubb/Hyde, team getting Carson has Penny and a big hole at TE.

Standard 12 team PPR. 1 RB start. 

Team A gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR and Kittle, George SFO TE and Njoku, David CLE TE
 Team B gave up Diggs, Stefon MIN WR and Watkins, Sammy KCC WR and Kelce, Travis KCC TE

Team A gave up Cohen, Tarik CHI RB and Hopkins, DeAndre HOU WR and Kittle, George SFO TE and Njoku, David CLE TE
 Team B gave up Diggs, Stefon MIN WR and Watkins, Sammy KCC WR and Kelce, Travis KCC TE
Please tell me there is something missing from the Team B side  :shock:

So Kelce for Njoku & Kittle, ok I can see that. Watkins & Diggs for Hopkins. Not enough for Hopkins. Cohen for free. Yea, this deal is crazy.

Users who are viewing this thread