What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (21 Viewers)

Yeah I think I can pretty easily get on board with pick 2 over Lewis and pick 9 this year, or any year that I can think of for that matter.

Yeah I think I can pretty easily get on board with pick 2 over Lewis and pick 9 this year, or any year that I can think of for that matter.
I don't see a big enough spread from 2 to 9 in this year's crop that I wouldn't pay that for an excellent prospect in a good situation.

Flip the reasoning around, there should still be good value slipping to 9 this year.

The pick very easily even in a lacking draft.  CJA has never been worth a 1st unless you won your league 2 years ago on his late season run.  He is exactly the type of guy I would love to trade for a late 1st or swap for a RB I trust
I get the thinking, but the list of Dynasty RBs I trust is short. Who do you prefer over CJA at his price-point (mid-late 1st) in PPR?

Do TEs lose points for receptions and TDs in this league?
Im now trying to parlay this bit of fortune to get the 1.1 to go along with my 1.2 pick

Offering 1.1/Jmatt for Gronk or 1.1/Moncrief for gronk. the 1.1 owners only tes are jesse james and amare. I kid you not....

Im now trying to parlay this bit of fortune to get the 1.1 to go along with my 1.2 pick

Offering 1.1/Jmatt for Gronk or 1.1/Moncrief for gronk. the 1.1 owners only tes are jesse james and amare. I kid you not....
If I didn't own Gronk I'd easily make either of those deals.

I might be the outlier here, being a huge Gronk proponent, but I think hes easily worth the next two years 1.01, probably then some in TE premium leagues.

I might be the outlier here, being a huge Gronk proponent, but I think hes easily worth the next two years 1.01, probably then some in TE premium leagues.
I tend to expect 2 1sts as a reasonable starting point to negotiate Gronk deals.  Same as any elite WR.

I will be surprised if we are outliers here.

Arodin said:
I don't see a big enough spread from 2 to 9 in this year's crop that I wouldn't pay that for an excellent prospect in a good situation.

Flip the reasoning around, there should still be good value slipping to 9 this year.
Draft didnt even happen yet man.  The slide from pick 2 to pick 9 will clear up.  If things looked muddled after the draft then MAYBE I could see it, but that's a longshot.

JackReacher said:
I get the thinking, but the list of Dynasty RBs I trust is short. Who do you prefer over CJA at his price-point (mid-late 1st) in PPR?
I would probably prefer to just take a shot on someone rather than roll with CJA.  Unless you are saying you trust CJA, which I really hope you are not saying.

Poncho said:

So you want to make a stupid move right after making the best trade of all time?

Gave 3.06

got: Clive Walford
Good price for walford, think hes gonna be very good

12 team PPR, start QB,RB,RB,WR,WR,TE, Flex (WR or TE)  TE get .2 per yard rushing receiving

Gave: Yeldon and 3.07

Got: 1.03, 2.03 and Alfred Morris
Picks and morris

12 team PPR.

Bridgewater

for

Gabbert and 2017 2nd (likely top 6)

Team that got Bridgewater has Alex Smith as other QB.  Team that got 2017 2nd has Big Ben as QB.
In a start 1 qb league, gimme the 2nd 

Poncho said:
My 1.7 and Algohor

for

Gronk/2.10
Uhhh gronk

I was looking for cheap depth and had 4 3rds. Maybe he gets the targets and had a resurgence. Or he continues to be Torrey smith and I don't lose much. Lol

Chances are I wouldn't be able to roster the picks, and we draft before nfl draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Traded 2017 second, likely mid to late, and 2017 third(late), and 2017 5th and got Coby Fleener.

Traded 2017 second, likely mid to late, and 2017 third(late), and 2017 5th and got Coby Fleener.
I offered 3.1 and a 2017#2 and got a quick reject in a slightly TE premium league, 1.25 PPR for TE's.  Not sure what format you did that deal but I'd have been happy to give what you did for Fleener in that league.

I offered 3.1 and a 2017#2 and got a quick reject in a slightly TE premium league, 1.25 PPR for TE's.  Not sure what format you did that deal but I'd have been happy to give what you did for Fleener in that league.
It's 1 point ppr all around, so it isn't really a te premium. I'm pretty happy with it. He seems to think Fleener is trash so he seemed very happy with the deal.

Users who are viewing this thread