Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Gottabesweet

****OFFICIAL 2020 OFF-SEASON DYNASTY TRADES****

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Zyphros said:

FFPC

I traded away: Odell Beckham Jr and Marlon Mack

I got: Joe Mixon

I still have JuJu, DJ Moore, Deebo, Metcalf 1.02, 1.10 and 2.02 as major pieces.  

I don't hate OBJ but I don't think he's ever top5 consideration WR anymore.  Ever.  Cashing out with 2 unknowns for a beast of a RB on an ascending team with Burrow (hopefully).  Mack is average'ish, some blow up weeks, good depth on an ok team.  I'm shooting my shot on ceiling here.  

I like it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I traded away: Odell Beckham Jr and Marlon Mack

I got: Joe Mixon

That deal had me try to get Mixon... I offered D Freeman ATL RB & Tyler Lockett SEA WR & 2 late picks (4.11 & 4.12) for Mixon & Mercole Hardman (he has Hill, Robinson & Da Williams all KC)

Shot down immediately...  But I like the idea of this move.  Might up the picks and try again....  2.11 is my best pick.  Or include Waller

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW...  this just went thru.... 12 Team 1.5 PPR TE, 1.0 PPR RB, 0.5 PPR WR  Bonus at 50 yards TE & 100 Rush/Rec RB/WR  (so TE heavy league)

Team A (lost Championship and now rebuild mode)  GAVE: KC TE T. Kelce &  SF WR E. Sanders

Team B (competitive but injury bug bit hard 2019) GOT: NYG E Engram, 1.04 & 2.09  

 

FYI - Team B Injuries = Cam, Guice, AJ Green, Ker Johnson (so he has potential for a competitive future)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

That deal had me try to get Mixon... I offered D Freeman ATL RB & Tyler Lockett SEA WR & 2 late picks (4.11 & 4.12) for Mixon & Mercole Hardman (he has Hill, Robinson & Da Williams all KC)

Shot down immediately...  But I like the idea of this move.  Might up the picks and try again....  2.11 is my best pick.  Or include Waller

As a Mixon owner that's a pretty easy decline. you're asking for 2 really good young prospects for a rb with about 2 years left as a starter, and a wr who is pretty good but old. 

It's nowhere close to OBJ and mack. Although I personally would not trade Mixon for Mack and obj...  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

That deal had me try to get Mixon... I offered D Freeman ATL RB & Tyler Lockett SEA WR & 2 late picks (4.11 & 4.12) for Mixon & Mercole Hardman (he has Hill, Robinson & Da Williams all KC)

Shot down immediately...  But I like the idea of this move.  Might up the picks and try again....  2.11 is my best pick.  Or include Waller

I think if you're going after Mixon you'll need to offer a top 5+ pick in this class or an equivalent player as part of the deal. Lockett is good and he produces, but his trade value in my experience isn't as great as you'd think given where he is typically ranked (as someone who has tried to move him). Freeman is almost worth nothing now and the 4th rounders are inconsequential. To ask for Hardman as well.....I'm not surprised it was shot down immediately.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Dr. Dan said:

As a Mixon owner that's a pretty easy decline. you're asking for 2 really good young prospects for a rb with about 2 years left as a starter, and a wr who is pretty good but old. 

It's nowhere close to OBJ and mack. Although I personally would not trade Mixon for Mack and obj...  

It's funny how quickly values change because I traded OBJ for Mixon and a second last offseason just before the OBJ trade to the Browns and it looked like a terrible trade at the time (and I regretted it). Now I feel like I got the better end of it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RushHour said:

I think if you're going after Mixon you'll need to offer a top 5+ pick in this class or an equivalent player as part of the deal. Lockett is good and he produces, but his trade value in my experience isn't as great as you'd think given where he is typically ranked (as someone who has tried to move him). Freeman is almost worth nothing now and the 4th rounders are inconsequential. To ask for Hardman as well.....I'm not surprised it was shot down immediately.  

my first impression reading that post was "well yeah take out Hardman and maybe..." then I realized Mixon is 23 and Freeman is 28 soon, and not nearly as good of a producer as Mixon. 

I agree, would need a lot more. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC

Sutton, Courtland 
Hill, Justice
2021 2nd Round 

For

Henry, Derrick
Westbrook, Dede

In league but not involved other than envy\jealousy that an 11-2 team could pick up Henry so cheaply. Two owners have lodged official complaints which is pretty silly imho. Its bad but not close to must be reversed bad; right?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC

Sutton, Courtland 
Hill, Justice
2021 2nd Round 

For

Henry, Derrick
Westbrook, Dede

In league but not involved other than envy\jealousy that an 11-2 team could pick up Henry so cheaply. Two owners have lodged official complaints which is pretty silly imho. Its bad but not close to must be reversed bad; right?  

Right. Some might even prefer Sutton who is going to be a stud. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Mark Football said:
1 hour ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC

Sutton, Courtland 
Hill, Justice
2021 2nd Round 

For

Henry, Derrick
Westbrook, Dede

In league but not involved other than envy\jealousy that an 11-2 team could pick up Henry so cheaply. Two owners have lodged official complaints which is pretty silly imho. Its bad but not close to must be reversed bad; right?  

Right. Some might even prefer Sutton who is going to be a stud

This is funny...  DTC has Sutton for Henry in favor of Sutton... 

Hinderly has a 2nd and Sutton pretty close to Henry. 

Certainly not enough to file a complaint. Can't blame anyone for seeing Henry as a sell high and Sutton as a buy.

The way Henry runs, I'm not sure he has longevity in his career (but what do I know). Sutton is just starting to bud out... he has about a decade ahead of him.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC

Sutton, Courtland 
Hill, Justice
2021 2nd Round 

For

Henry, Derrick
Westbrook, Dede

In league but not involved other than envy\jealousy that an 11-2 team could pick up Henry so cheaply. Two owners have lodged official complaints which is pretty silly imho. Its bad but not close to must be reversed bad; right?  

wht is it bad? nfl rushing leader for a studly young wr

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, RushHour said:

I think if you're going after Mixon you'll need to offer a top 5+ pick in this class or an equivalent player as part of the deal. Lockett is good and he produces, but his trade value in my experience isn't as great as you'd think given where he is typically ranked (as someone who has tried to move him). Freeman is almost worth nothing now and the 4th rounders are inconsequential. To ask for Hardman as well.....I'm not surprised it was shot down immediately.  

 

12 hours ago, Dr. Dan said:

my first impression reading that post was "well yeah take out Hardman and maybe..." then I realized Mixon is 23 and Freeman is 28 soon, and not nearly as good of a producer as Mixon. 

I agree, would need a lot more. 

Thanks both for the feedback.  I understood it was unlikley, but I was hoping to get a counter.  Maybe he likes Ingram over Freeman and only needs the 2.11 to be added....  I was just looking to find a starting point as to the availablilty or cost.    

I have not recieved any interest in Lockett which is a little surprising IMO, but he is my WR2 (behind Adams) so it would clearly have impacted my starters.  With him having 5 KC players, why not move 1 of them?   Is it a roster clog to have 3 KC WRs - T Hill, M Hardman, D Robinson?  I guess I was hoping to take advantage of that situation to some degree.  

But as for the Mixon trade value, I just don't have the pieces to make a worthy package to entice the owner without offering my best players (Chubb or Adams). 

 

ETA:  He said, rightly, it would take Chubb or D Adams to get Mixon.  Thus defeating the value of the move from my perspective. 

Edited by Birdie048
ETA: Stud Required
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr. Dan said:

This is funny...  DTC has Sutton for Henry in favor of Sutton... 

Hinderly has a 2nd and Sutton pretty close to Henry. 

Certainly not enough to file a complaint. Can't blame anyone for seeing Henry as a sell high and Sutton as a buy.

The way Henry runs, I'm not sure he has longevity in his career (but what do I know). Sutton is just starting to bud out... he has about a decade ahead of him.  

It's the recency bias based on what he's done in the playoffs. Obviously he had a great season overall as well, but given his age and heavy workload I agree he's not a terrible sell high candidate. I don't see this deal as lopsided either.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NE_REVIVAL said:

FFPC

Sutton, Courtland 
Hill, Justice
2021 2nd Round 

For

Henry, Derrick
Westbrook, Dede

In league but not involved other than envy\jealousy that an 11-2 team could pick up Henry so cheaply. Two owners have lodged official complaints which is pretty silly imho. Its bad but not close to must be reversed bad; right?  

I prefer Sutton, but I have an irrational hatred for Derrick Henry.  

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

WOW...  this just went thru.... 12 Team 1.5 PPR TE, 1.0 PPR RB, 0.5 PPR WR  Bonus at 50 yards TE & 100 Rush/Rec RB/WR  (so TE heavy league)

Team A (lost Championship and now rebuild mode)  GAVE: KC TE T. Kelce &  SF WR E. Sanders

Team B (competitive but injury bug bit hard 2019) GOT: NYG E Engram, 1.04 & 2.09  

 

FYI - Team B Injuries = Cam, Guice, AJ Green, Ker Johnson (so he has potential for a competitive future)

Which side do you think got hosed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/14/2020 at 9:49 AM, Zyphros said:

FFPC someone actually did this, I'm rather shocked

Team A got: 2020 3rd and 4th

Team B got: Antonio Brown

I'd pay it for AB and I've turned down several similar type offers for him.

Edited by menobrown

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

WOW...  this just went thru.... 12 Team 1.5 PPR TE, 1.0 PPR RB, 0.5 PPR WR  Bonus at 50 yards TE & 100 Rush/Rec RB/WR  (so TE heavy league)

Team A (lost Championship and now rebuild mode)  GAVE: KC TE T. Kelce &  SF WR E. Sanders

Team B (competitive but injury bug bit hard 2019) GOT: NYG E Engram, 1.04 & 2.09  

 

5 minutes ago, menobrown said:

Which side do you think got hosed?

I think he sold Kelce short, not hosed but missed on other value.  Engram 2020 is in final year of contract and I do not trust Gettleman.  I am not a fan of Engram due to injury history (34 of 48 games played last 3 seasons)  I don't think they will resign him and uncertain future. 

Kelce has missed 1 game in last 5 season & signed thru 2021... Granted Kelce is 30 & Engram is 25 yo... 

I see Kelce as a Sell High... this was not high IMO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC, about a week ago:

 

Gave: N'keal Harry,  Corey Davis, Crowder

Got: Gallup and AJG

I already lost by drafting Harry and Davis over Miles and CMC, and I'm saying that as far from giving up on Harry but who in their right mind would take him over Sanders today? Corey I gave up on.

Harry vs Gallup was how trade offer to me started and like I said I'm not giving up on Harry but I'm certainly disappointed so this was easy call to me. Their age is about 9 months apart, one just posted 15PPG over 14 games, the other I don't know if/when he'll develop on an offense with ton of uncertainty.

AJG vs Corey/Crowder component of trade. Again easy call for me but I also was going to cut one of Corey or Crowder if not both so I don't mind the 2 for 1. Really other then what I could get back in trade for the two WR's I gave up they had little to no value to me and this league WR's have been going for peanuts this offseason and I'm still sitting on a guy like John Brown I'm tasked with moving for decent value and so far not finding it . I got a very young roster that is pressed hard for roster room today and that should get worse in upcoming next few years so I don't mind so much on this team acquiring someone to help me out a year or two before sending them off. Also this team basically lived on a bunch of WDIS type WR's last year(Crowder, John Brown, Anthony Miller types) and felt a sure thing weekly lineup guy like AJG made a ton of sense. AJG is one of my least favorite players in the NFL, but I still think he has an elite 1-2 years left with Burrow or in  the right new destination.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Birdie048 said:

 

I think he sold Kelce short, not hosed but missed on other value.  Engram 2020 is in final year of contract and I do not trust Gettleman.  I am not a fan of Engram due to injury history (34 of 48 games played last 3 seasons)  I don't think they will resign him and uncertain future. 

Kelce has missed 1 game in last 5 season & signed thru 2021... Granted Kelce is 30 & Engram is 25 yo... 

I see Kelce as a Sell High... this was not high IMO

Thanks for answering and based on how people feel about Engram I thought that was way you probably felt.

I'd prefer the Engram side myself.  I get the injuries on Engram but sometimes stuff just happens. Kelce missed his entire first year, Engrams had a multiple injuries but stuff like that just does not bother me as much because despite the last few years I don't feel confident predicting Engram will continue to suffer more injuries then a player 5 years older. Those 5 years, and not because of injury, are just huge to me. 

I also don't trust Gettleman because of that the fact he is entering the last year of his contract I view as great news. His future is not uncertain to me, where he plays might be but not his future. I think a lot of teams that would know how to use him better and in an offense were 2 of your top 3 WR's are better slot WR's could be way better for his long term future but the production, especially his weekly consistency, was already pretty good last year in this offense with Eli and a rookie QB. My strong opinion is that any potential change of scenery will just be better.

So for me I'd take the player who has had some injuries but I get 5 years younger and know I'm also going to be able to draft one of Jeudy, Lamb, Swift, Dobbins as absolute worst case scenario I'd do it.

But people hate or are super down on Engram right now so I understand your reaction to the trade, especially when Kelce is running around throwing down 40+ in real playoff games.

 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Birdie048 said:

WOW...  this just went thru.... 12 Team 1.5 PPR TE, 1.0 PPR RB, 0.5 PPR WR  Bonus at 50 yards TE & 100 Rush/Rec RB/WR  (so TE heavy league)

Team A (lost Championship and now rebuild mode)  ***GAVE***: KC TE T. Kelce &  SF WR E. Sanders

Team B (competitive but injury bug bit hard 2019) ***GOT***: NYG E Engram, 1.04 & 2.09  

 

FYI - Team B Injuries = Cam, Guice, AJ Green, Ker Johnson (so he has potential for a competitive future)

Errrrrrr I'm going to say Team B by an entire Kelce, Sanders, Engram, 1.04 and 2.09. Holy cow. This is like that heads I win tails you lose scenario. Love it. I can never get this one to work, though.

Just kidding, I take Engram and 1.04 by a lot. I love Kelce but this is the perfect kind of deal to move him.

Edited by barackdhouse
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, bicycle_seat_sniffer said:

wht is it bad? nfl rushing leader for a studly young wr

I would much rather have Henry over Sutton, particularly in that lg where i have thomas,evans,allen,kupp,mclaurin,gallup and desperate for rb. Many of my tms r wr heavy and my feeling is there r lot more young promising wrs than solid rbs. As has been pointed out there is a lot of love for Sutton and i did call out the protests as silly so not pounding the table over it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Gave - Noah Fant

Got - 1.05 and John Ross

Why would anyone give that for Noah Fant?

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

FFPC

Gave - Noah Fant

Got - 1.05 and John Ross

Yikes. Even in TE Premium that seems like an extreme overpay. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Why would anyone give that for Noah Fant?

I'm not in any TE premium leagues but did he even get drafted before or at 1.05 last offseason in such leagues? It's hard to imagine one could turn a profit on him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I'm not in any TE premium leagues but did he even get drafted before or at 1.05 last offseason in such leagues? It's hard to imagine one could turn a profit on him.

he went between around 1.08 and 2.02 in mine.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, barackdhouse said:

he went between around 1.08 and 2.02 in mine.

the only thing I'd argue here is that TE's usually take longer so usually worth more in year 2 or 3 then as a rookie. Fant flashed enough that we are pretty positive he'll be good. I didn't think it was that far off but I sold him as I like the top half of rd1 in this draft. In several of my FFPC league he went 1.4-1.7 last year

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 team PPR Superflex

Team A gives:

2020 1.01

2021 2nd

2021 2nd

Team B gives:

2020 1.07

2021 1st

2021 1st

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, BINGBING said:

12 team PPR Superflex

Team A gives:

2020 1.01

2021 2nd

2021 2nd

Team B gives:

2020 1.07

2021 1st

2021 1st

The furthest I would fall giving up the 1.01 is 1.06.  Also, I wouldn't have given two 2nd rd picks to move down to 1.06.  The most I would have considered is the 1.01 and one 2021 2nd for the 1.06 and two 2021 1st rd picks.  I wouldn't even do that for the 1.07.  I would want one of Swift, Dobbins, Etienne, Jeudy, Lamb, or Taylor.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, JohnnyU said:

The furthest I would fall giving up the 1.01 is 1.06.  Also, I wouldn't have given two 2nd rd picks to move down to 1.06.  The most I would have considered is the 1.01 and one 2021 2nd for the 1.06 and two 2021 1st rd picks.  I wouldn't even do that for the 1.07.  I would want one of Swift, Dobbins, Etienne, Jeudy, Lamb, or Taylor.

I agree with your overall point but every year a RB or WR that no one is hyping yet goes to a prime location and gets “overdrafted” so one or two of those guys will likely drop to 1.07.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dr. Octopus said:

I agree with your overall point but every year a RB or WR that no one is hyping yet goes to a prime location and gets “overdrafted” so one or two of those guys will likely drop to 1.07.

Regardless, I wouldn't have given two 2nd rd picks in the deal, just one, even if I was willing to get the 1.07 instead of it being the 1.06.  Not to mention that one or two of those players I listed in my top 6 could end up in a crappy situation. 

Edited by JohnnyU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Andy Dufresne said:

Why would anyone give that for Noah Fant?

This is one of those trades I think the new Fant owner could end up winning but it's just a little  rich to me considering the strength of this draft plus when you acquire someone in FFPC before the cutdown date at end of March I want more value since you are taking on that extra roster spot and enabling the other team to free up one.

But he's 22, he absolutely flashed, this TE class is not overly strong or deep and most TE's pop in year two. I took him at 1.7 last year and don't have one iota of regret.

Since majority of successful fantasy TE's break out or take big year two jumps and are rarely useful as rookies  I don't think it's a stretch to think his value went up because you basically had another team waste the roster spot on him last year.

 I just don't like the timing due to roster constraints and general build up of rookie love and feel like if I was looking for a TE I'd not pay more then 10-12 range for him right now and I would label Fant as one of my top "buy" TE's. Look at this another way I would think the odds are considerably low that after months of rookie buildup that if you wanted Fant for 1.5 when rookie drafts start that you can't get it. The 1.5 is just much of more of a fluid likely to increase asset right now to me but now it's spent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10-team PPR with IDP

gave Miles Sanders, OBJ, 1.07, 1.09

got Saquon, Devin Singletary, Mike Williams

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR with IDP

gave Miles Sanders, OBJ, 1.07, 1.09

got Saquon, Devin Singletary, Mike Williams

good get. You came out on top by about the value of 2.1

Edited by Dr. Dan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TheBottomLine said:

10-team PPR with IDP

gave Miles Sanders, OBJ, 1.07, 1.09

got Saquon, Devin Singletary, Mike Williams

I heavily prefer Sanders and the picks here.  As good as Saquon is, give me 2 great picks that I’m confident I can draft quality players with.  Maybe that’s arrogant of me thinking I can draft well.  I have a tier drop after top9 though as well and a few favorites in that range that I like.  
 

I’m not a believer in Singletary or Mike Williams long term so I’d prefer giving those up instead of getting them.  But I do like the idea of trading OBJ but I wouldn’t put picks with him to get something of value.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zyphros said:

I heavily prefer Sanders and the picks here.  As good as Saquon is, give me 2 great picks that I’m confident I can draft quality players with.  Maybe that’s arrogant of me thinking I can draft well.  I have a tier drop after top9 though as well and a few favorites in that range that I like.  
 

I’m not a believer in Singletary or Mike Williams long term so I’d prefer giving those up instead of getting them.  But I do like the idea of trading OBJ but I wouldn’t put picks with him to get something of value.  

I agree with all of that.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard

Edited by ninerfan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 Thoughts?  Anyone?  Bueller?

On 1/17/2020 at 6:05 PM, ninerfan said:

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ninerfan said:

 Thoughts?  Anyone?  Bueller?

 

I prefer Zeke.  He is three years younger, but WRs last longer than RBs most of the time, so that is somewhat of an equalizer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team Non PPR

Team A gives:  

Devin Singletary, Pick 1.11

Team B gives:

Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Dallas Goedert, Pick 2.02

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Captain said:

12 Team Non PPR

Team A gives:  

Devin Singletary, Pick 1.11

Team B gives:

Ronald Jones, Rashaad Penny, Dallas Goedert, Pick 2.02

 

I'm not a believer in Penny or Jones, but I do love Goedert.  I suppose it's a fair trade, but what it really boils down to to me is Singletary and the 1.11 vs Goedert and the 2.02.  I probably still side with Singletary and the 1.11.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 9:05 PM, ninerfan said:

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard

Good even trade IMO. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/17/2020 at 8:05 PM, ninerfan said:

12 Team PPR

Team A receives: DeAndre Hopkins, DeAndre Washington

Team B receives: Zeke Elliott, Tony Pollard

Too light for Elliot IMO. He scores more in general, more consistently, at a more premium position. Plus Pollard is someone of real value, to Elliot owner or otherwise. I know I own Pollard in two leagues and you'd need a second to pry him away from me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 team IDP

Baker Mayfield, David Montgomery, Mecole Hardman

For

Lamar Jackson, Foster Moreau

 

Edited by Ben & Jerry's

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, gabes1919 said:

12 team ppr superflex

Gave Kupp

Got 1.09, 2021 1st, 2021 2nd

Picks 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC - Not involved

Will Dissly got traded straight up for Ronald Jones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FFPC

 

Gave: Tevin Coleman and Jared Goff

Got: Rashad Penny

Was going to cut Goff. Had Tevin as my last keeper but wanted to upgrade as I don’t think he is worth keeping. I anticipate Penny missing all or most of next season which is fine as team has no immediate needs and I think he still might be a good long term play who I can likely stash on IR next season and not take up a roster spot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/26/2020 at 2:02 PM, Ben & Jerry's said:

10 team IDP

Baker Mayfield, David Montgomery, Mecole Hardman

For

Lamar Jackson, Foster Moreau

 

Lamar, easily

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 Team PPR 1/2/2/1/ 2 Flex 

I needed an upgrade on WR3 (D Adams, T Lockett, M Sanu, M Boykin, T Gabriel) & had all late picks (4 round rookie draft) limited space on Roster to use picks anyway....

Got:  Cin WR John Ross

Gave: 2.11, 4.06, 4.11, 4.12 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.