What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (20 Viewers)

12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Conner, Mostert, 1.07
I got Ross, 1.01, 2.12

I don't care about Ross I just wanted to move up. Now I hold the 1.01 and 1.02 and am back to back champion heading into the huge final season. I now have Kamara, Jones, DWilliams, Ingram and the 1.01,1.02 at RB. I have Adams, Julio, Evans, Landry and now Ross at WR. I'd like to improve my WR4 spot. Higbee, Waller, Ebron at TE and Rodgers at QB. 
Love that deal even without Ross, 2.12

Where was Kamara drafted? That seems ridiculously cheap for him.
He fell to 2.10, just seemed to good of value NOT to trade up and take him there. Scoring is pretty unique in this league thought. RBs get .5 PPR and .2 points per carry and per target. WRs get 1.25 PPR and 1.25 points per first down. TEs get 1.5 PPR and 1.5 points per first down. 

Deals in different PPR leagues:

Traded Sammy Watkins for this year’s 2.06.

Traded 1.12 for his next year’s first and this year’s 3.02. 

Deals in different PPR leagues:

Traded Sammy Watkins for this year’s 2.06.

Traded 1.12 for his next year’s first and this year’s 3.02. 
I would take the 2.06 for Watkins...he is what he is at this point and I don't see you getting anything more then that...I would be in no rush to make the second deal with this years draft being deep...every draft has guys who slip no matter how much you think you know how it will unfold...I would hate to move that pick and have a Ruggs or CEH on the board at 1.12.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 team FFPC style (this is the one that disbands after 2020 jackpot season)

I gave Conner, Mostert, 1.07
I got Ross, 1.01, 2.12

I don't care about Ross I just wanted to move up. Now I hold the 1.01 and 1.02 and am back to back champion heading into the huge final season. I now have Kamara, Jones, DWilliams, Ingram and the 1.01,1.02 at RB. I have Adams, Julio, Evans, Landry and now Ross at WR. I'd like to improve my WR4 spot. Higbee, Waller, Ebron at TE and Rodgers at QB. 
This isn't really a dynasty league at this point, it's far more a redraft.  Giver me the two guys that had large roles last year over what might be a stud but might not.  The massive value of 1.01 is that he's someone you're gonna have for 4,5, 10 years and even if he starts slow he'll hold that long term value.  That's not happening in a redraft and I'm taking Conner and Mostert as flex/insurance guys for a big run.  1.01 might not even start for that team.

really surprised at how long your posts have been here and nobody has yelled at you
I learned a good deal from the discussion about that possible trade. And thats what I come to the shark pool for. I wish we were allowed to talk more like that on this post. I think it would be fruitful. Oh well.

I learned a good deal from the discussion about that possible trade. And thats what I come to the shark pool for. I wish we were allowed to talk more like that on this post. I think it would be fruitful. Oh well.
I was def being funny about the whole thing, I don't personally care much.

I only report/complain about Lonestars posts

This isn't really a dynasty league at this point, it's far more a redraft.  Giver me the two guys that had large roles last year over what might be a stud but might not.  The massive value of 1.01 is that he's someone you're gonna have for 4,5, 10 years and even if he starts slow he'll hold that long term value.  That's not happening in a redraft and I'm taking Conner and Mostert as flex/insurance guys for a big run.  1.01 might not even start for that team.
Which is why I think the trade is much more fair than some have said to me. I'm also clearing a little roster space. This does mimic FFPC in that we have to cut down to 16. Ours doesn't cut down until the last day of the NFL draft, though, so we have a little more room to work. If I don't consolidate here, I have to either move or cut Ebron, Ingram, or DWilliams. 

12 team startup dynasty best ball superflex draft

Traded: 5.9, 6.4, 14.4 picks

Received: Kamara, 20.7 pick 

After just finishing the 2nd round, roster is currently Lamar, Godwin, and Kamara. Still have 3.9 and 4.4 picks before the 2 round gap where I sit and wait during 5th and 6th round. Felt it was worth it to get Kamara though. 
I've never played best ball but that seems like an amazing deal.

PPR not involved. League Deals today. 

Phillip Rivers and a 2020 5th for a 2020 3rd and 2021 3rd. 

TY Hilton for Mostert, Foles, 2020 3rd, 2020 4th.  

I like both deals but the 2nd one would depend on where I thought his would fall next year and what my team looked like.
Feel the same.

That's about two rounds more then I'd pay for Watkins so love that deal.

But I'd need to know were that projected first is in 2021 before I come off 1.12 right now. Which is also some personal bias, I was thinking of something the other day and I've actually had more success with picks 11/12 then I have with picks 2/3. 11/12 has been my sweet spot.   Past may mean nothing for the future but that's in my head and I'd need to know were that future pick projects.

PPR not involved. League Deals today. 

Phillip Rivers and a 2020 5th for a 2020 3rd and 2021 3rd. 

TY Hilton for Mostert, Foles, 2020 3rd, 2020 4th.  
Picks if in a one QB league unless roster size is huge and it's super hard to find a QB.

Hilton by a lot in the other for me.

I'm not long term either but since the league ends after this season they both have potential to outproduce any rookie RB. I wouldn't bet on it but if the Steelers don't draft a rookie early I'd put the chances close to 50/50 Conner outperforms the 1.01. Now because I think the Steelers may just do so I would surely favor the 1.01, I'm just saying his league's unique format doesn't make that deal the clear slam dunk it would be in a "normal" league.
This is timely for me since this is basically a redraft league at this point. Last night I was doing a live redraft, one of those national type contests so I'm shooting for upside. I was coming up on 4/5 turn and took Taylor and Swift. Conner would have been my next choice.

It's all gamble. Not a ton of wide open RB landing spots and as we've discussed here the Steelers may very well want to add a RB but they only have one pick before like 100. I still decided I'd gamble on the rookies but I think at this point it's fair to say Swift and Taylor are 50/50 vs Conner in terms of performance.

But  I'm talking about drafting Swift and Taylor now, that's more like a 50/50 type proposition. But  if you let me pick the rookie RB at 1.1 after the NFL draft,  that heavily swings the odds IMO to value resting with the 1.1 so long as your not married to Swift to Taylor. That's why I think this was a really good trade to make to get the 1.1.

But, in this thread, that's the first rule of the Hypothetical Trade club. Don't talk about the Hypothetical Trade! 😉

I partially agree, but there are all kinds of places to do that, in particular the de facto stealth AC thread that's now a mile long and chock full of this stuff.  When people are in this thread they are looking for actual completed trades.  I know I only come here a couple times a week and I hate having to skim through a bunch of irrelevant stuff.

I partially agree, but there are all kinds of places to do that, in particular the de facto stealth AC thread that's now a mile long and chock full of this stuff.  When people are in this thread they are looking for actual completed trades.  I know I only come here a couple times a week and I hate having to skim through a bunch of irrelevant stuff.
I know there are differing opinions and there has been alot of discussion about it in the past. But Id like to hear more specific ideas about trades and values. Even in the dynasty discussion thread, if you start getting specific you'll often get pointed to the graveyard AC forum. I'd love there to be a thread that includes trade ideas and rejected trades. Theres probably more rejected trades out there than completed. I think there would be a lot of information to learn from a thread like that. 

You would have paid that.

Not sure you can compare drafts but I gave 1.04, 1.07, future 1st to move up to 1.01 to get Barley in my dynasty rookie draft in 2018.
That was a good trade.  It would have taken a ton for me to move off of him in the rookie draft.  That is a lot but if it isn't ridiculous, I'd take Barkley over picks all day.  Ricky Williams it.  Lol.

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE

Melvin Gordon

for

2021 1st

2021 2nd

Team was 5th place last year but just added Drake and Gordon

12 team IDP PPR 1.5 TE

Melvin Gordon

for

2021 1st

2021 2nd

Team was 5th place last year but just added Drake and Gordon
Looks reasonable on both sides, depending on what you're wanting to achieve. I have zero interest in Gordon so I'd take the picks. 

12 team PPR 

Team is middle of the road and I needed some more talent on my roster.  Been trying to deal Hopkins for youth/picks but nothing happening there so.  Ended up that I:

gave DJ Moore

got 1.5, 2.1 and 3.1.  

guy offered the 1.5 and his 2.5 and I countered with the above.  He accepted so quickly it makes me think I could have gotten a bit more.  Still fine with the deal though, because I need everything from QB to WR to TE so really the extra picks help as I may be able to grab a top QB at 2.1 which would help a lot.

I know there are differing opinions and there has been alot of discussion about it in the past. But Id like to hear more specific ideas about trades and values. Even in the dynasty discussion thread, if you start getting specific you'll often get pointed to the graveyard AC forum. I'd love there to be a thread that includes trade ideas and rejected trades. Theres probably more rejected trades out there than completed. I think there would be a lot of information to learn from a thread like that. 
No you don't, that entire thread is an AC discussion.   I just posted a quick question and got 4 immediate responses.  You even got @'d to join it.

12 team PPR 

Team is middle of the road and I needed some more talent on my roster.  Been trying to deal Hopkins for youth/picks but nothing happening there so.  Ended up that I:

gave DJ Moore

got 1.5, 2.1 and 3.1.  

guy offered the 1.5 and his 2.5 and I countered with the above.  He accepted so quickly it makes me think I could have gotten a bit more.  Still fine with the deal though, because I need everything from QB to WR to TE so really the extra picks help as I may be able to grab a top QB at 2.1 which would help a lot.
I would snap give that for Moore. 

No targeted players?
No, actually, not yet at least as this deal sort of came out of the blue.  I am willing to take the risk that I can’t replace Moore’s value entirely or immediately but with my roster I felt I needed another couple of cracks in a deep draft year to add another useful player or two. 

And I figured if I really F it up this season and end up closer to the bottom than the middle or top then I’ll earn an early pick and will know early enough hopefully that I can sell off other pieces and reload next year.

And , I should add thanks for all of the comments and discussion.  Love it.

Anyone trying to move D. Adams or C. Godwin? Can’t find any fair offers for those two players. 
Godwin GM here. Somebody tried to get me to move him for two seconds. I laughed. You couldn't get me to move him for two firsts, I responded. He's 24, man. There are no fair offers for him. 

why?  It's not like Brady is a WR friendly QB anymore.  I would much rather have Rodgers throwing to Adams than Brady throwing to Godwin.
I think Godwin owners (me) are hoping he becomes Brady's favorite slot target and he continues to get peppered. Winston was the perfect fantasy friendly QQB. Maybe TB brings him back as a backup once he realizes nobody wants him as a starter. 

Seems to me Brady prefers the dink and dunk passing and I'm not sure he can do much else anymore.
That is the offense the Pats run and it also reflected the talent he had around him...can you name anyone that you thought should have been more productive with him the past two years?

That is the offense the Pats run and it also reflected the talent he had around him...can you name anyone that you thought should have been more productive with him the past two years?
I'm talking about now with Brady.  There stands a good chance he can't throw the long ball anymore.

Who did they have there? Josh Gordon and A. Brown had big games in their brief runs with the team before outside circumstances ended their seasons.
Bonus points if anyone can even name their TEs...he was not in a position to be successful last year...going 4,057-24-8 with the weapons he had and a banged up line was not bad...as I have said before I think he took a step back last year but that is from how high he was...if he doesn't take another step back (and that will always be a possibility at his age) I think he will have a very good year as long as the O line plays well.

battlestar said:
12 team PPR 

gave DJ Moore

got 1.5, 2.1 and 3.1.  

As a DJ Moore owner I would have asked for more.  Specifically, the 2.01 and the 3.01 would need to be another mid-first rounder.  

Users who are viewing this thread