What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

****OFFICIAL DYNASTY TRADES**** (37 Viewers)

PPR w/contracts & salary cap.  People are not pleased

1.02, 1.06

for

Saquon Barkley, Derek Carr (dumping a really bad contract with Carr)
Bad deal and guys can get mad but trading one player for two top 6 picks has a chance to work-out (as well as being a complete disaster)...gotta believe if he shopped Barkley around he would get a lot more but when it is pre-draft time some guys love having the picks...as soon as he makes the picks and doesn't have the draft to look forward to he will regret it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
12 Team .5 PPR, 1QB league

Team A got 2.09

Team B got Will Fuller
I see this from both sides...if you owned Fuller you are probably frustrated and will take a #2 to move on from him...on the other side if you have not experienced those frustrations he could deliver far more then what you could get with the 21st pick...with Hopkins gone the opportunity is there if he can stay on the field.

10 team .5ppr 1qb league 

A) 2020 1.2 & Tyler Lockett

For

B) 2020 1.3 &  Courtland Sutton 

Both trades are Superflex leagues. In both cases, I sold Aaron Rodgers.

1 - orphan I picked up last month; plan from dispersal draft and into rookie draft was full rebuild.

Gave: Aaron Rodgers, Todd Gurley, Calais Campbell

Received: N'Keal Harry, 2.04 (Ruggs), Mitchell Trubisky

2 - own Garop, Stidham, Lock, 1.08 (draft starts in 10 days); need WR

Gave: Aaron Rodgers & 4.08

Received: 2020 1.11

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Own 1.01 and 1.03 here too. Should be a big upgrade at RB from 2019 for me 
What Sanders owner toughs out 2019 waiting for their top pick to blossom only to turn around and sell for (most likely) a lower pick than they spent? I traded UP to 1.05 last year to get him and wouldn't even consider this in return. And that was a superflex where the top skill positions all drop a few spots to make room for round 1 QBs.

Been busy... ppr dynasty. roster has almost no rb talent, Cohen was my RB1 or 2...

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

What a foolish trade for the other guy...I just don't understand the thinking here...Sanders is on the doorstep of being a top 10 RB so do you really think you can do better with the 1.7 and why even risk it...Cohen could not move the needle less for me with regard to this deal...I hate when deals just don't make any sense

16T PPR qrwwtffkddddddd contract league.

Hunter Henry 1% of cap.  

For 

1.16, 2.02, and 2.05

Needed TE with only OJH under contract.  
Don't like the chargers offense enough to give up three guys in that third tier wr/first tier defense range.  Probably could have gotten 90% of Henry's perceived value with just one of those picks.

Both trades are Superflex leagues. In both cases, I sold Aaron Rodgers.

1 - orphan I picked up last month; plan from dispersal draft and into rookie draft was full rebuild.

Gave: Aaron Rodgers, Todd Gurley, Calais Campbell

Received: N'Keal Harry, 2.04 (Ruggs), Mitchell Trubisky

2 - own Garop, Stidham, Lock, 1.08 (draft starts in 10 days); need WR

Gave: Aaron Rodgers & 4.08

Received: 2020 1.11
1 - I see this as three immediate impact players for an upside wr and a 2nd.  Feel like you could have gotten more if you split up Rodgers and Gurley.  I hear Gurley is going for the third overall.

2 - this one you won even if you have no qbs on your roster and are stacked at wr

Non-ppr

Gave: 1.10, 2.09, 2021 1st (mid to late)

Got: Mike Evans, Ryan Fitzpatrick 

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.

Not that I am high on Fitz but I'm hoping to take Tua early 2nd so he'll be a bridge.
two firsts is probably too much for Evans and even if it isn't, I wouldn't have given the 2.09 to boot, especially in this draft.

Definitely should have mentioned that it's non-ppr. Evans will score many more TDs and have many more yards than guys I could have picked.

FFPC

zeke, pollard, claypool,future 2nd, future 6th

for

justin jefferson, tee higgins, sony michel, and 2 future 1sts
I'm going with Higgins/Michel roughly equal to Claypool, the second and 6th.

Jefferson's ADP is 1.9 so this boils down to Jefferson and two 1st's for the Cowboys backfield or if you prefer 3 1sts' for the Cowboys backfield. Depending on where those future 1st's project and team makeup I could see both sides.

I have Mostert. Love the guy.  But he'd be gone in a second if I were offered a first for him. 
I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

Non-ppr

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"

I absolutely agree with this. If I could have gotten or could get a first for him, I sure would.

I'm really surprised by this deal. Why would you give Sanders, who just showed prowess catching the ball, for presumably somebody like Jeudy and Cohen. He must like this year's draft class a lot. 

I like it for you and think Evans will score plenty of touchdowns, but I would have tried to hold on to the 2.09. Just for neatness' sake. 

"Are you turning down two first-round picks?"
"Are you letting the 2.09 stand in the way of getting Mike Evans?"

Gave 1.07, Cohen

Got Miles Sanders 

Love that deal for you. In my dynasty (no ppr) went after Sanders but owner wanted DWatson and CGodwin for Sanders and Darnold.  (Mahomes is my starter). I also have 1.07 (and 1.01 as well) so maybe I can try Watson and 1.07 for Sanders and Darnold or Big Ben. Look this thread for seeing what the value is off players and coming up with offers.

Hankmoody said:
"Are you letting the 2.09 stand in the way of getting Mike Evans?"

I did a major deal last week involving two first round startup players and it got hung up for over 24 hours on giving up the 6.1 or 5.1 of the rookie draft.

I did a major deal last week involving two first round startup players and it got hung up for over 24 hours on giving up the 6.1 or 5.1 of the rookie draft.
That's great as long as you're willing to lose the deal over such a pittance of a difference.  It's a lot easier to walk away when the principal parts are very close in value.

Hankmoody said:
"You know what, I'm good.  I probably shouldn't even be selling Evans for this I'm gonna hold off".

Sometimes you just snap accept a deal.
Yeah sometimes I know there is more value to be had, but the risk of giving the other guy (or gal) cold feet is enough to just take a great *enough* deal when it's on your table. I don't like getting cute when my opponent is presumably making a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread