What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

New Dynasty League Forming (1 Viewer)

kdowenssc

Footballguy
The Walnut Grove Dynasty League Forming

12 teams, PPR, IDP, Auction draft, 45-man roster, Conditional starters, Taxi Squad, No Fee

We are looking for players who want to participate in a league over a long term, and who want to play for fun and practice. We’re especially looking for managers who enjoy negotiating trades and building a team over many years.

To see our full rules and plans check us out at

http://www33.myfantasyleague.com/2015/home/52277

If interested or have questions shoot us a message, tell us a little about your fantasy football experience and the name of your team. We are looking for managers who’ll stick with it.

As soon as we fill the league, we will commence the Great Mega Auction Draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure how to shoot you a message so I will just post here. I have been playing for roughly 8 years and am in three leagues: one complete redraft, one keeper and one dynasty. For the redraft I am the 2 year champion of the league. In the keeper I finished third this year (stupid David Johnson) and typically finish in the top 4 of the league. In the dynasty league (5 years running) where I have finished 1, 2, and 2 in the 5 years of its existence. Most of that success has been due to two mega trades: One where I acquired AP after coming back from his injury and this year acquiring Julio Jones. I LOVE LOVE LOVE IDP and any way I can get more IDP is good with me.

Money does not motivate me to win as much as just winning. Let me know if there is still a spot for the Maulers and I look forward to kicking off a new frontier!

Some have asked about my experience, because no one wants to invest a lot of energy into something that's not going to be around.

I'm fairly new to fantasy football, but it suits my personality perfectly. I enjoy imagining the future and figuring how who's going to be successful and why. Its much of what I do in real life, so this hobby is like practice for me.

I've participating in 13 leagues; won 6; made the 4 team playoffs in all 13; and I'm commish of my local league. I enjoy starting and running things like this.

I am a very experienced fantasy owner. I have been playing fantasy football since the late 70's if you can believe that. I am currently in 11 IDP dynasty leagues, and an the commissioner in five of those leagues. I am looking for one more to make an even dozen.

I would join this league, but the auction process to fill out our initial 45 roster spots seems too tedious for me. Many of my leagues have free agent auctions in the off season, so I am very aware of how that process works. Usually in those leagues you are filling 10-12 roster spots, and even at that number, it is all consuming because you need to check in all the time to see if your bid is still high. I can't imagine doing that for 45 players.

If you would be willing to make the initial stocking process an actual draft, I'm in if you'll have me.

Response of the request for the auction change: It sounds like you really know your stuff. However, I've started and managed lots of things, and my rule of thumb is that once people have agreed to do things a certain way, then its a mistake to change it on them. We almost have a full league now, so it looks like this is going to work for us. Sorry we can't be all things to all people.

Users who are viewing this thread