What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

I've decided to run for President as a write-in. Help me build my platform. (1 Viewer)

bueno

In a class by himself
Here are some non-negotiable planks:

1. My first day in office, I will sign an executive order that will convert all non-combat government vehicles to natural gas within 5 years.  That will make for cleaner emissions, spur the private sector to build the infrastructure that will result in a general conversion, and reduce oil imports.

2. I will have the EPA ban the use of benzene in fracking operations. Natural gas can be substituted.

3. I will repeal all free trade agreements. Bring the jobs back home!

4. I will streamline the vetting process for immigration, but put quotas on immigrants from countries whose governments or general populations are generally hostile to US interests.

5. I will support a Constitutional amendment setting the ceiling on income tax at 15%.

6. I will disarm all government agencies that shouldn't have arms in the first place.

7. I will support a permanent base on the moon manned by FFA posters who I will select. (Okay, this one is a joke.)

8. I will mercilessly terminate government agencies that duplicate state agencies.

9. Cash incentives for voluntary sterilization.

That's probably all the planks an average American can comprehend,

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you feel allowing gay Senators into the bathroom stall next to yours?
Hey, if we're letting seven-year-olds to determine their gender, letting gay Senators use the men's room is no longer an issue.

Offer people $5k to be permanently sterilized and you got my vote.
I wouldn't give them the money - they might use it on something else. But promoting sterilization as a form of population control works for me. I suppose I'd be called a racist if I promoted sterilization if you want social assistance though.

Two walls, a moat with alligators between and cannons on top of the walls
Can't do the alligators. California and Arizona don't have enough water. Alligators in the Rio Grande might be a good substitute for a wall in Texas though.

I wouldn't give them the money - they might use it on something else. But promoting sterilization as a form of population control works for me. I suppose I'd be called a racist if I promoted sterilization if you want social assistance though.
You sterilize then give them the money. 

You must first pass a test to become our president.

Please follow this link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJIjoE27F-Q
I'm thinking maybe we should have some sort of qualification for citizenship rather than just being born here. Maybe some sort of service (military, peace corp.) We could do something similar to Mexican trabajo social - once you get a degree, you put in one year service in your field, then you get citizenship.

I have a Mexican friend right now that has just graduated from medical school. She does her internship then she serves in a remote clinic for a year before she gets her degree. We could do the same thing for citizenship. Kind of Storm Troopers-esque, but people might participate more in the electoral process if they had invested a year in service.

Would require a Constitutional amendment though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Two Walls.
No one is even talking about this and it's ridiculous. How can we allow ourselves open to people who could possibly climb the first wall? I mean it's like why build a wall at all unless youre going to back it up with a 2nd wall. 

No one is even talking about this and it's ridiculous. How can we allow ourselves open to people who could possibly climb the first wall? I mean it's like why build a wall at all unless youre going to back it up with a 2nd wall. 
First wall is just a warning for the minefield that exists between the two walls. 

proninja said:
How is your platform on the import of fine Mexican tequila? Still good? :)
No problem. I would exempt Mexican tequila (there is no other kind) from tariffs.

3. I will repeal all free trade agreements. Bring the jobs back home!
And what do you think would be the consequences of such a thing. What do you think would occur in the markets with such a declaration?

Does Congress have a say? Or is this EO?

Do you consider the EPA to not be a duplication of state DEQ's/EPA's? Seems like 8 would nullify 2.

1. I'm not Trump.

2. I'm not Hillary.

That should suffice as your platform, if you can get the message out to enough people.

Oh, and live feed for a TV program "Between the Walls," the funds generated being used to pad our tax collections. 

And what do you think would be the consequences of such a thing. What do you think would occur in the markets with such a declaration?

Does Congress have a say? Or is this EO?
The EPA makes regs all the time without Congress having a say.

Oh, and live feed for a TV program "Between the Walls," the funds generated being used to pad our tax collections. 
This could have legs. Not the ball, but the concept.  Maybe we could make the walls a particle accelerator. We might solve the mysteries of the universe!

Users who are viewing this thread