What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anonymous calls for "day of rage" this Friday (1 Viewer)

Let's just legalize The Purge. It's not that bad an idea really. Let the poors have their day, thin the herd, and the rest of us can move on from there. 

That decided it,  I'm calling I'm sick on Friday. Either I'll take my kids fishing or I'll waste the day trying to catch pokémon.  Thanks,  Anonymous! 

Lol. They scheduled it for 7pm as if the protesters have jobs they need to get home from first. Their advantage is that they can conduct their protests during the day when the city is actually crowded. Has to be 1/4 of the people left in the city at night (at least in Baltimore and where they are planning it). 

Is this about how there's no sports on TV this week?  I'm pretty angry too. What am I supposed to do, spend more time with my wife and family?  #### that.

The Seattle rage location is in Queen Anne :lol:  they rage there when the coffee shop doesn't offer cold pressed almond milk and the boutique grocer runs out of Argentinian quinoa.

Don't see this on official Anonymous outlets so not sure it is an officially sanctioned event. Just because an alleged Anonymous member says something is supposed to happen doesn't mean much.

That news article reads "threatens 'day of solidarity'"

Feels like a "watch out or we'll agree with you" vibe...the Pauly Shore of endorsements, if you will

In front of the White House?  Good luck with that.
The Atlanta one is an odd location too, probably 5-10 miles from the downtown area where this stuff would normally happen.

Luckily I was able to get the vacation day approved on short notice though. My wife is helping me make placards with some witty phrases. Should be a fun night.

Snopes said it used identical language as the day of rage in 2014. If you don't remember that one it is because that one didn't happen either. 

Snopes said it used identical language as the day of rage in 2014. If you don't remember that one it is because that one didn't happen either. 
Yeah I subscribe to some Anonymous outlets that are official and this isn't on any of them at this time. I don't expect it to happen unless that changes.

Users who are viewing this thread