What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anonymous calls for "day of rage" this Friday (2 Viewers)

well this is b.s. I can only speak for Philly, but if their message is about helping out poor black, going to LOVE park is silly. go the neighborhoods this applies to, not the hipster areas because you do not want to get to the "bad" sections. weak

In light of recent events in the U.S. this week and the apparent lack of an official announcement from Anonymous, I believe this whole "Rage" idea is centered around Pokemon Go.  :tinfoilhat:  

well this is b.s. I can only speak for Philly, but if their message is about helping out poor black, going to LOVE park is silly. go the neighborhoods this applies to, not the hipster areas because you do not want to get to the "bad" sections. weak
ITS NOT OUR FAULT THERE ARE NO GOOD BIALIS IN THE POOR NEIGHBORHOODS!

Dammit, I don't care if it's not true. I'm heading over to Daley Plaza Friday and rage, rage against the dying of the light. 

This has been sent out by Federal Protective Services:

“Local, state, and federal agencies believe this protest will attract several hundred participants and will affect both pedestrian and vehicular traffic in the immediate areas.

Businesses and Facilities in these areas are strongly recommended to notify its employees, personnel, and tenants, if possible, to avoid the area while the protest is ongoing. Although law enforcement expects the demonstration to be peaceful and not a concern to public safety, non-participants of the protest/demonstration are urged to use caution and be aware of their surroundings when entering in or leaving out of the area.”

johnnyrock62000 said:
Did you stand on a desk and command everyone's attention? Did the whole office look at you funny? Are you also his dad? Lover?
Let's see: no, no, no (n/a), no, no.

I kind of did it out of a sense of humor, he's a nervous guy. Office manager sent the above notice out today so... I guess some people are nervous.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if we get an uptick in murders in the Chicago area. Or will it be business as usual there with about 10-15 shootings and a couple dead?

They're going to Decatur in Atlanta. They're more likely to have a soy chai tea latte and craft beer issue than crime problems. 

They can rage all they want if they start at 6 PM, but if they mess up my catfish lunch on Friday (great little restaurant that only does it on Fridays and is across from the state capital) or screw with me getting out of the area (I work across the interstate from the state capital)...I will be on here with fake itoughguy pronouncements about running the protesters over!

Typical work day ends at 5. They have to get home, see the wife and kids, maybe grab a bite to eat and then get to the designated area. 7pm seems about right. 
I can go ahead and assure you that if you leave work at 5pm on a Friday in Atlanta, you might make it home by 7 pm, but there's no chance of doing those other things and being somewhere else. 

They can rage all they want if they start at 6 PM, but if they mess up my catfish lunch on Friday (great little restaurant that only does it on Fridays and is across from the state capital) or screw with me getting out of the area (I work across the interstate from the state capital)...I will be on here with fake itoughguy pronouncements about running the protesters over!
What is this restaurant?  I will be travelling in Arkansas soon.

It is called 1515 Cafe and is basically the cafeteria for a state office building.  Open for breakfast and lunch M-F only.

Basic good tasting comfort food with nothing that is good for you in sight.  I eat a can of tuna, some crackers and carrots for lunch most days...but Fridays are catfish day for me.  3 decent pieces, hush puppies and fries for $6.

I can go ahead and assure you that if you leave work at 5pm on a Friday in Atlanta, you might make it home by 7 pm, but there's no chance of doing those other things and being somewhere else. 
I can assure you that none of the ragers will be doing any of those things. 

Verizon outage in the DC/VA/MD area. Might as well blame/credit anonymous just to make it interesting.

Going downtown tonight for dinner with the Mrs for our anniversary dinner.  If they rage around us my wife will put them in their place -- she can rage like no other.

Going downtown tonight for dinner with the Mrs for our anniversary dinner.  If they rage around us my wife will put them in their place -- she can rage like no other.
Somebody warn Anonymous that they better watch out for God's sister-in-law.

Users who are viewing this thread