Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
renesauz

2016 IBL

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

FT

I'd be interested in RG3?

We can work on something.  Can we wait until your 8th round pick comes up so we can work a package to flip 8ths to help us get Jennings or Matthews?  RG3 was a 16.08

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QB: Winston

RB: D.Johnson, Anderson, Rawls, Murray/Washington

WR: Watkins, D.Jackson, M.Jones, Snead, R.Matthews, B.Ellington

TE: Kelce, Fleener

9.02E still left for quality and late picks in C for PK/DEF

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

We can work on something.  Can we wait until your 8th round pick comes up so we can work a package to flip 8ths to help us get Jennings or Matthews?  RG3 was a 16.08

book it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, made a move to get a borderline #1 WR:

Renesauz gives 4.01G, 5.10H and 17.01E for Hitinrun Demarius Thomas, 8.07E, and 12.11E,

Comes out pretty close on the trade calculator, -1%, using 24 for Thomas and 180 for the 17th. I like it anyway as I still have a 6.01, 9th, 11th, and two 12ths to round out my roster.

 

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 6.01G, 8.07E, 9.12G, 12.11E, 12.11F, 15.01H,

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Demaryius Thomas (ADP 2.12), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ugh...guy backed out last second. He used 190 for that 17th, and 2.10 for Thomas (although he's gone 2.12 or 3.1 in 4 of 6 drafts so far) and it flipped to a couple points in my favor, so he backed out....frustrating

CORRECTED AGAIN

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 4.01G, 5.10H, 6.01G, 9.12G, 12.11F, 15.01H, 17.01E

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, renesauz said:

ugh...guy backed out last second. He used 190 for that 17th, and 2.10 for Thomas (although he's gone 2.12 or 3.1 in 4 of 6 drafts so far) and it flipped to a couple points in my favor, so he backed out....frustrating

CORRECTED AGAIN

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 4.01G, 5.10H, 6.01G, 9.12G, 12.11F, 15.01H, 17.01E

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

zealots to the calculator :wall:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

QB: J Winston (10.03B)
RB: E Lacy (4.03B), D Lewis (5.09B), J Stewart (7.10B), J Ajayi (9.10B)
WR: B Marshall (2.03B), D Baldwin (3.10B), D Funchess (8.03B), T Ginn (14.05B), A Boldin (15.10B)
TE: D Walker (5.10B)
K: 
DST: KC Chiefs (16.03B)

PICKS: 4.12H, 5.01H, 7.01H, 13.04G, 17.10B, 18.03B

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/11/2016 at 8:49 AM, by_the_sea_wannabe said:

qb - Ryan Tannehill

rb - L. McCoy, M. Forte, Gore, T. Riddick, B. Powell

wr - Allen Robinson, TY Hilton M. Floyd E. Sanders, T. Smith, V. Jackson

te - Zach Ertz

12.04E (136), 12.09 (d) 14.06E (162) 14.12 E (168), 17.9 E (201)

updated

Edited by by_the_sea_wannabe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Stinkin Ref / BassNBrew

1.01e (1) Antonio Brown
1.02a (2) Julio Jones
4.07d (43) Donte Moncrief
5.01d (49) Thomas Rawls
6.06e (66) Allen Hurns
8.06e (90) Julius Thomas
9.01e (97)
10.03d (111)
11.05h (125)
11.12a (132) Martelius Bennett
12.12e (144)
13.09e (153)
13.12c (156) Shane Vereen
14.12b (168) Ryan Fitzpatrick
15.05a (173) Seattle D
16.04a (184) LaGarrette Blount
16.08a (188) Robert Griffin Jr the Third
18.12e (216)

Two trades this afternoon.  Moved back two spots in draft E and still get our guy in exchange for changing a late 11th to an early 10th.  Was able to get a -11% Dodds intra though by dropping back with BTSW and getting Tannehill's value into his hands.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I pm'ed bnb and Rene to draft for me...I am having major plane issues and may not be able to get on until tomorrow morn.  Please let them know...especially if my pic is sitting otc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was able to draft my first pick, but likely will need help on my second.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Team Stinkin Ref / BassNBrew

1.01e (1) Antonio Brown
1.02a (2) Julio Jones
4.07d (43) Donte Moncrief
5.01d (49) Thomas Rawls
6.06e (66) Allen Hurns
8.06e (90) Julius Thomas
8.07f (91)
10.03d (111)
11.05h (125)
11.12a (132) Martelius Bennett
12.12e (144)
13.12c (156) Shane Vereen
14.12b (168) Ryan Fitzpatrick
15.05a (173) Seattle D
15.06f (174)
16.04a (184) LaGarrette Blount
16.07f (187)
18.12e (216)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BassNBrew said:

Team Stinkin Ref / BassNBrew

1.01e (1) Antonio Brown
1.02a (2) Julio Jones
4.07d (43) Donte Moncrief
5.01d (49) Thomas Rawls
6.06e (66) Allen Hurns
8.06e (90) Julius Thomas
8.07f (91)
10.03d (111)
11.05h (125)
11.12a (132) Martelius Bennett
12.12e (144)
13.12c (156) Shane Vereen
14.12b (168) Ryan Fitzpatrick
15.05a (173) Seattle D
15.06f (174)
16.04a (184) LaGarrette Blount
16.07f (187)
18.12e (216)

other than my disdain for Rawls I like the team very much :thumbup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OldMilwaukee said:

Rene to the white phone please.

I have appealed an intra.

all set Rene

 

Thanks for the trade SRBB!

Edited by OldMilwaukee
typo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, OldMilwaukee said:

all set Rene

 

Thanks for the trade SRBB!

Thanks for helping us out.

Best part is now that I've traded two of the three QBs on our roster, I get to draft more and piss off Ref.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My team is done

QB: Bortles, Winston

RB: D.Johnson, Anderson, Rawls, Murray, D.Washington

WR: Watkins, D.Jackson, M.Jones, Snead, R.Matthews, Ellington, Pryor

TE: Kelce, Fleener

PK: Gano

DEF: Seahawks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Got 10.3D OTC if any team mates are interested.

Now have an offer for 9.7E that I don't want.  If someone covets that pick let me know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got an offer of TE Kyle Rudolph (17.04A) for my 17.03G. I know Rene took him in the 14th round. I haven't seen him drafted in any others yet. 

Rudolph doesn't inspire me but I'm willing to hear whether others think he's good value in the 17th.

Bass, let me check your draft and see if anything jumps out at me at that 10.03....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

Got 10.3D OTC if any team mates are interested.

I would put Ajayi on my team with that pick, could offer my 9.14G.

I'll be awake before or around 7 am eastern to check back in. If you are interested, does that leave enough time (about 4 hours) to get a trade approved before your clock runs out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I would put Ajayi on my team with that pick, could offer my 9.14G.

I'll be awake before or around 7 am eastern to check back in. If you are interested, does that leave enough time (about 4 hours) to get a trade approved before your clock runs out?

I'll figure up an offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I'll figure up an offer.

I'm around till just before 10am. Hit me up.

Think I'm going to reject that offer for Rudolph. Don't like his prospects for a solid year. Although.....probably a fine bye week filler.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I'm around till just before 10am. Hit me up.

Think I'm going to reject that offer for Rudolph. Don't like his prospects for a solid year. Although.....probably a fine bye week filler.....

I would too.  That pick is better spent on an upside flyer at RB.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, OldMilwaukee said:

all set Rene

 

Thanks for the trade SRBB!

I saw it. Tried to have a little input before I left for work. Logged on incognito when I had a minute down time and saw you guys had worked it out.

 

Very busy night for me at work, so glad it go worked out. Had a pt in cardiogenic shock flown in from rural hospital....kept me hopping most of the night. Exhausted right now and ready for bed :sleep:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BassNBrew said:

RuffRody - I sent two options via FBG PM.  We can discuss there.

It might take a few minutes but, once approved I'll make my selection asap. Thanks Bass!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am back...BNB, thanks for the Zeke pick.  With as many options as we have lineup-wise, I really want to go BPA after nabbing a WR first.  I actually chose Robinson over Bryant in the hopes that Zeke may fall in the 2nd.

 

Also, as you guys are winding down your drafts, plz let me know whether you need anything (especially in the later rounds) and we can work a trade.  I specifically did not make any deals into earlier drafts because (1) it would be hard for me to draft and (2) I wanted to act as a safety net for the team and help people out who may be the victims of injury, etc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Sweet Love said:

I am back...BNB, thanks for the Zeke pick.  With as many options as we have lineup-wise, I really want to go BPA after nabbing a WR first.  I actually chose Robinson over Bryant in the hopes that Zeke may fall in the 2nd.

 

Also, as you guys are winding down your drafts, plz let me know whether you need anything (especially in the later rounds) and we can work a trade.  I specifically did not make any deals into earlier drafts because (1) it would be hard for me to draft and (2) I wanted to act as a safety net for the team and help people out who may be the victims of injury, etc.

You can thank Renesauz for Zeke.  What a great start for your team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Sweet Love said:

I am back...BNB, thanks for the Zeke pick.  With as many options as we have lineup-wise, I really want to go BPA after nabbing a WR first.  I actually chose Robinson over Bryant in the hopes that Zeke may fall in the 2nd.

 

Also, as you guys are winding down your drafts, plz let me know whether you need anything (especially in the later rounds) and we can work a trade.  I specifically did not make any deals into earlier drafts because (1) it would be hard for me to draft and (2) I wanted to act as a safety net for the team and help people out who may be the victims of injury, etc.

Turns out that I took Zeke earlier in A then he went in any other draft. I drafted him for you a full round after I got him for myself :kicksrock:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So thus far I have:

RB - Ezekial Elliott

WR - Allen Rpbinson

WR Jeremy Maclin

 

Not sure whether I should WR or RB here.  I think the talent is better (but also deeper) at this juncture in the draft, at the RB spot and we can start three this year, so it is tempting to go BPA with so many starting options.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CJ Anderson or Baldwin/Benjamin at the 4.05 pick in H?

I am leaning towards Anderson - Have Zeke, Robinson and Maclin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A little bummed. Tried several times to move up a little from the 4.1 but the best time for it happened to be early afternoon (and I work nights). The few people I was able to talk to weren't interested in moving back. Got Maclin at that 4.1. Tried to trade for Demaryus Thomas before, then was targeting TY Hilton this AM. Prayed that Edelman would slip to me. Had I been up/awake, might have had a chance to move up a few picks for Edelman.

Still....will have good depth at WR with a 5, 6,and 9 pending.

 

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 6.01G, 5.10H, 9.12G, 12.11F, 15.01H, 17.01E,

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

bass will say you are nuts if you don't take baldwin....he is all in on chasing baldwin's stats from that 5 week stretch last year....

I'm not as high on Benjamin as some.....seen some not great reports.....I don't put a ton of stock in positive or negative reports in preseason, but negative ones get my attention a little more...

I think Anderson is great value there and will put up consistent points weekly.....but you only have to start one RB and you can get guys who might give similar production later....Baldwin should be pretty consistent too tho....coin flip with slight lean to Anderson as he gives you a solid starter should zeke go down.....you can get some WR's later too....

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Sweet Love said:

CJ Anderson or Baldwin/Benjamin at the 4.05 pick in H?

I am leaning towards Anderson - Have Zeke, Robinson and Maclin.

Anderson was the right call.  You're see a ton of value slip to you in this draft.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, renesauz said:

A little bummed. Tried several times to move up a little from the 4.1 but the best time for it happened to be early afternoon (and I work nights). The few people I was able to talk to weren't interested in moving back. Got Maclin at that 4.1. Tried to trade for Demaryus Thomas before, then was targeting TY Hilton this AM. Prayed that Edelman would slip to me. Had I been up/awake, might have had a chance to move up a few picks for Edelman.

Still....will have good depth at WR with a 5, 6,and 9 pending.

 

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 6.01G, 5.10H, 9.12G, 12.11F, 15.01H, 17.01E,

Tony Romo (13.03C)

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A), Chandarick West (17.05A)

Jeremy Maclin (4.01G), DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A), Kyle Rudolph (14.04A)

Eagles DST (18.08A)

Football guys has Maclin ranked #26 in this format and higher than Edelman.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Stinkin Ref said:

bass will say you are nuts if you don't take baldwin....he is all in on chasing baldwin's stats from that 5 week stretch last year....

I'm not as high on Benjamin as some.....seen some not great reports.....I don't put a ton of stock in positive or negative reports in preseason, but negative ones get my attention a little more...

I think Anderson is great value there and will put up consistent points weekly.....but you only have to start one RB and you can get guys who might give similar production later....Baldwin should be pretty consistent too tho....coin flip with slight lean to Anderson as he gives you a solid starter should zeke go down.....you can get some WR's later too....

 

 

Actually would take CJ over Baldwin.

All of the Carolina WRs/TE are over valued except for Ginn.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Actually would take CJ over Baldwin.

All of the Carolina WRs/TE are over valued except for Ginn.

:picksselfofffloor:

Edited by Stinkin Ref

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5.04C QB Andrew Luck IND (10)


2.01A RB Lamar Miller HOU (9)
4.01A RB Doug Martin TBB (6)
8.01A RB Jonathan Stewart CAR (7)
12.01A RB Jordan Howard CHI (9)
15.12A RB Javorius Allen BAL (8)
17.12A RB Josh Ferguson IND (10)


1.12A WR Keenan Allen SDC (11)
3.12A WR Tyler Lockett SEA (5)
8.03F WR Stefon Diggs MIN (6)
9.12A WR Willie Snead NOS (5)
10.01A WR Markus Wheaton PIT (8)
11.09E WR Ted Ginn CAR (7)


6.01A TE Travis Kelce KCC (5)
13.12A TE Ben Watson BAL (8)


16.01A PK Chandler Catanzaro ARI (9)


18.01A Def Indianapolis Colts IND (10)

 

15.10E still to go.  What to do with it? A flyer on BPA? K?  Top D? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bro1ncos said:

5.04C QB Andrew Luck IND (10)


2.01A RB Lamar Miller HOU (9)
4.01A RB Doug Martin TBB (6)
8.01A RB Jonathan Stewart CAR (7)
12.01A RB Jordan Howard CHI (9)
15.12A RB Javorius Allen BAL (8)
17.12A RB Josh Ferguson IND (10)


1.12A WR Keenan Allen SDC (11)
3.12A WR Tyler Lockett SEA (5)
8.03F WR Stefon Diggs MIN (6)
9.12A WR Willie Snead NOS (5)
10.01A WR Markus Wheaton PIT (8)
11.09E WR Ted Ginn CAR (7)


6.01A TE Travis Kelce KCC (5)
13.12A TE Ben Watson BAL (8)


16.01A PK Chandler Catanzaro ARI (9)


18.01A Def Indianapolis Colts IND (10)

 

15.10E still to go.  What to do with it? A flyer on BPA? K?  Top D? 

Top D so if available so you can cut the Colts for a FA pick up week 1.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ref and I will have an extra QB or two that we'll be able to trade out if something bad to someone's stud QB in preseason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jamaal Charles (3.04D), Gio Bernard (6.11E), Justin Forsett (10.11E)
DeAndre Hopkins (1.04D), Demaryius Thomas (3.02G), Jordan Matthews (4.09D), Tyler Lockett (5.06E), Devin Funchess (8.09D), Kamar Aiken (10.09D)
Eric Ebron (10.12F)
 

Coming up on 4.11G as my last prime pick.  Have 13.04D and 13.04F plus later picks as well.  Should I look at another high upside WR/RB or take one of the top QBs (Rodgers/Wilson)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Can put some names here now while on the clock:

Michael Floyd (or maybe Donte Moncrief via trade) or Thomas Rawls

or Rodgers/Wilson

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

broncos...I agree about trying to upgrade DST....if there is anyway to get into early 14th for DEN or something.....maybe through help of a teammate.....I will be talking with bass about maybe trying to aquire DEN even thou we have SEA....Like SEA because of Lockett probably housing a few throughout the year....but DEN is going to be the real deal....I hate the Broncos, but that DST is going to be nasty with sacks and turnovers and limited points scored against with their clock control run game...as long as the QB doesn't put them in bad spots....they be be nastier than last year and should be a target for all FBG as a plug and play and forget about it unit....well worth a 12th round pick IMO....

I like taking flyers on guys like Draughn or something with that pick as well....SF is going to be bad and playing catch up which brings Draughn into the picture for some stats....think JAC last year....plus if hyde gets dinged...you got a starter in a ck offense...

Blount/KC DST/ Ware....I know you have a ton of backs maybe a wr will slip...Wallace and Flacco seem to like each other....a lot....I ####### hate wallace as a person but he could be in a great spot for his game....

 

Edited by Stinkin Ref

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Duckboy said:

Can put some names here now while on the clock:

Michael Floyd (or maybe Donte Moncrief via trade) or Thomas Rawls

or Rodgers/Wilson

like Moncrief....having a little buyers remorse on Rawls right now but that might change...

like wilson in this format

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Duckboy said:

Can put some names here now while on the clock:

Michael Floyd (or maybe Donte Moncrief via trade) or Thomas Rawls

or Rodgers/Wilson

Moncrief.

 

Better yet, lateral back a draft and try to use all that talent to improve the pick.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.