What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2016 IBL (3 Viewers)

Another deal: Gave up 5.11A/7.11A for 6.04A/7.01C

Was all set to go Hurns but he went the pick before mine. Picked up another 5% on this deal, and am now sitting on a 4th, three sixths, and 2 sevenths to try to find some kind of receiving corps (already have a top TE and two great RBs). That 4th HAS to go to best available WR, and I figure at least 3 of the other 5 picks have to go WR as well. I won't have a true WR1, instead I'll have a #2 and several #3s.

THoughts on those WR's looking like 6th rounders?

For guys in later drafts, it seems to me there's tremendous value at RB right now in the early drafts, and WR's have gone a bit faster than they should. Folks are still drafting based on last years rules, I think.

I would guess this self corrects, but wouldn't bet heavily on it. EIther way, lateral moves in for RB's might be a good move right now. I'm trying to lateral to later drafts hoping for better WRs

Another deal: Gave up 5.11A/7.11A for 6.04A/7.01C

Was all set to go Hurns but he went the pick before mine. Picked up another 5% on this deal, and am now sitting on a 4th, three sixths, and 2 sevenths to try to find some kind of receiving corps (already have a top TE and two great RBs). That 4th HAS to go to best available WR, and I figure at least 3 of the other 5 picks have to go WR as well. I won't have a true WR1, instead I'll have a #2 and several #3s.

THoughts on those WR's looking like 6th rounders?
Good job Rene.  We could maybe move you a 4.12/5.1 for some of that value.

Hyde available at 5.07a. Wish I swapped with you. 

I took Rawls. BnB/Ref, we can talk trade if something fits. I need a WR. 
If you have interest in our 4.12/5.1 for Anderson/Rawls we can talk.  Take a look at how the drafts have been going and see if it benefits you / the board is attractive to you there.

Where are they? Intraboards have stricter rules but I don't feel like I have to "win" on them. I'd feel a heck of a lot better with J. Mathews or Crabtree as my #2

So....if I sent the 6.4A and 7.1A to you guys for the 4.12E and 8.12 E, it comes out 3% to you. If we did the 7.05A instead of the 7.01A it's almost even, but slightly my way per the calculator (1%)

Either would pass muster and accomplish what I'd like to do.

Well then.....efactor offered a straight trade of 6.3F for the 6.4A. Not much value, but free value and I moved to a later draft :)

So....if I sent the 6.4A and 7.1A to you guys for the 4.12E and 8.12 E, it comes out 3% to you. If we did the 7.05A instead of the 7.01A it's almost even, but slightly my way per the calculator (1%)

Either would pass muster and accomplish what I'd like to do.

Well then.....efactor offered a straight trade of 6.3F for the 6.4A. Not much value, but free value and I moved to a later draft :)
With the 6.3F and 7.5A is it pretty even?

Guess we got time to wait and see how the board looks.  

Great job on collecting value.  You might be able to move that 4th for 2/3 turn in a later draft.  Best part about drafting in A/B/C is that with a little work, you can pick up several extra rounds of value.

this A draft is ridiculously WR-heavy.

I'm refusing to get sucked in.

my roster so far:

RB: D.Johnson, CJ Anderson, T.Rawls, L.Murray

TE: Fleener

OldMilwaukee said:
Ruds,

Interested in your 6.6 pic in C (2picks away).
Had somebody I was looking at there, but let me know what you are thinking and maybe we can work something out.

well, if everybody is going to draft all the WRs, I guess I'll just load up elsewhere.

QB: None
WR: None
TE: Kelce, Fleener

will probably make some deals to balance this out more, but I'm just looking for what appears to be good value. nice that the rule changes allow a lineup of 3RB or 3TE

well, if everybody is going to draft all the WRs, I guess I'll just load up elsewhere.

QB: None
WR: None
TE: Kelce, Fleener

will probably make some deals to balance this out more, but I'm just looking for what appears to be good value. nice that the rule changes allow a lineup of 3RB or 3TE
Will be more than willing to deal with you Aaron. I think you're making the right call. Ref and I absolutely love every player you have drafted

Now looking at:

2016 IBLQB: RB: E Lacy (4.03B), D Lewis (5.09B)WR: B Marshall (2.03B), D Baldwin (3.10B)TE: D Walker (5.10B)K: DST:PICKS: 4.12H, 5.01H, 7.01H, 7.10B, 8.03B, 9.10B, 10.03B, 13.10B, 14.03B, 15.10B, 16.03B, 17.10B, 18.03B

my roster so far:

TE: Fleener
Agree with that...big part of why I moved several picks to other drafts.

Still...grabbed Michael Thomas with my 7.05A pick. I have a strong feeling he's going to be climbing the boards over the next couple of weeks and will play a bigger role in New Orleans than is being currently projected. Not so sure he'll be around at 7.05 in the G/H drafts

Last edited by a moderator:
So far:

QB  -  Andrew Luck (5.04c)

RB  -  Lamar Miller (2.01a), Doug Martin (4.01a), Jonathan Stewart (8.01a)

WR  -  Keenan Allen (1.12a), Tyler Lockett (3.12a)

TE -  Travis Kelce (6.01a)

8.09c

9.12a

10.01a

11.12a

12.01a

13.12a

14.01a

15.12a

16.01a

17.12a

18.01a

Hey I made a trade this year  :unsure:

Allen Robinson 
2.10 D
3.9 E

4.10 D
5.5 G
5.9 E

7.2 D
ryan matthews
8.4 E
Theo Riddick

11.1 E
12.4 E
13.9 E
14.4 E

15.1 E
16.4 E
17.9 E
18.4 E

Wanted to trade you 7.2 and Kelce for 7.6 and 6.7 to get another shot at a RB like foster or woodhead but I'm now on the clock at 7.2 and jones fell to me but I'm inclined to just keep Kelce or trade him for a maybe another earlier pick in a later draft.....I will stall for some more time 

I'm trying to trade into A and get Eli manning 

Clash of the Titans said:
Who are you looking at sinrman.....Kielce is good value but I have maclin and likely going Matt jones I have 7.2 in b also 
I can go in several different routes.  A few WRs and RBs I am looking at.  I have the 7.10B and 8.03B picks, but have some nice earlier ones in H too.

Wanted to trade you 7.2 and Kelce for 7.6 and 6.7 to get another shot at a RB like foster or woodhead but I'm now on the clock at 7.2 and jones fell to me but I'm inclined to just keep Kelce or trade him for a maybe another earlier pick in a later draft.....I will stall for some more time 

I'm trying to trade into A and get Eli manning 
Why?

If someone is bored and have some free time it would be nice to have some analytics on what positions the people in the later drafts are moving up for

Observations draft A: (IMO).... Thru 9,06...rbs fell like nobody's business-cooks went way early as did Landry IMO....CJA should be a target Ruds getting him at 4.06 is crazy-gonna have to pay for Lockett-Dion Lewis and Micaheal Floyd seem to be some value as does Luck, Rawls and Fleener and Woodhead who should be a FBG target....Marvin jones and Matt jones look like value...gonna have to pay for a piece of INd WR pie except for Dorsett and Allen....kinda like that Mart Bennett Stafford Lad Green and fun chess are falling....Brady in 8th....hmmmm

Draft B coming up...

Draft B thru 8.06.....some of the same...WR early....RB value falls but gets snagged between mid 3rd to mid 4th... QBs went a little earlier here...Rawls/Lewis/Luck still seem value...Woodhead again should get more love...if you miss on rb's Jennings and Sproles still around....Dorseet could still be a nice grab...WR value seems gone by 8th....so value at TE a possible target...JT/Green/ Bennett...?...

C thru 8.06....second tier type QB going earlier than what I would want to pay.....serious RB value fell in this draft...Rawls all the way 6.03....hello mr Woodhead...again... Ben and Brady go in the 7th...if you want a top tier guy you better go byy 7th....but then people start overpaying quickly at QB....

for later guys....depending on how you like dudes....you can get solid RB in 3rd.....if you fight the man like Ruds did you could have two stud RB's by the end of 3rd or more.....but you better be right about WR sleepers....TE value can be had after .....starting anywhere from 1-3 RB's makes Woodhead a nice target IMO.....if you go RB early M. Floyd seems to be falling...unless you are sold on a top TE early looks like you can wait.....only 4 points per passing TD here so can wait on QB unless you hate the board than why not go cam or Wilson....but I'd love Ben in the 7th...

Still no QB for me. Wondering how long I'd be able to wait for Carr???????? Have a 10.02 coming up soon in A if he makes it to there.

Got a deal in place to move up to 8.03f.

Won't know until early AM.  If no deal looking at Thomas or Torrey Smith. 
Cool...Thomas there would be a great pick.  Thomas is worth an 8.3 IMO so you would be better off sitting tight than giving up later position.  We can bump you to +5% Dodds to hop in here.

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 4.01G, 6.01G, 6.03F, 9.12G, 12.08A, 13.05A, 14.08A, 15.05A, 16.08A, 17.05A, 18.08A

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A)

DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A)

After Carr went a couple picks before my 10th, I switched directions a bit. Might go Romo if he's still around in the 12th, but will probably roll the dice on that 9.12G at QB, or maybe Wilson at 6.03F depending on how I feel at WR with the G picks.

Not sure how I feel about this team right now. Feels weak but still have 3 early-ish picks

Started as 5A. Unused Picks: 4.01G, 6.01G, 6.03F, 9.12G, 12.08A, 13.05A, 14.08A, 15.05A, 16.08A, 17.05A, 18.08A

Ezekiel Elliot (1.5A), Jamaal Charles (3.05A), Justin Forsett (10.02A)

DeSean Jackson(6.08A), Tavon Austin (7.01C), Michael Thomas/NO (7.05A)

Greg Olsen (4.08A)

After Carr went a couple picks before my 10th, I switched directions a bit. Might go Romo if he's still around in the 12th, but will probably roll the dice on that 9.12G at QB, or maybe Wilson at 6.03F depending on how I feel at WR with the G picks.

Not sure how I feel about this team right now. Feels weak but still have 3 early-ish picks
Elliot - meh...don't hate it though.  Could be a money pick, not sure what else was better.  

Charles - Really like the value their.  Handcuff and you are set at RB

Forsett - Huge value pick.

DJax/Austin/Thomas - Something will hit for you here.  You may have reached on Thomas but I like him.  Tried to add him at 8.9 but fellow FBG traded that to another board for a bump.

Olsen - Don't like this pick.  I think several TEs draft all the way to round 10 will match him.  That said, you're stockpile will soften this impact.

Your higher picks left will make your team really deep.  I don't think it will look that weak around week 4-5.

by_the_sea_wannabe said:
qb - 

rb - L. McCoy, M. Forte R. Matthews, T. Riddick

wr - Allen Robinson, TY Hilton M. Floyd

5.5 G, 7.2 D, 9.1 E
11.1, E12.4, E13.9, E14.12, E15.1, E16.4, E17.9, E18.4 E

lol...this just went down.

Rocket 9.02D, 12.11D 

for 

625James: 9.03B 14.04A

Next year we need to put our most active people in drafts a, b, and c (not to say they aren't already there).  People just throw value at you.  I wonder how much of a haul someone could reap if they moved most of their picks?

lol...this just went down.

Rocket 9.02D, 12.11D 

for 

625James: 9.03B 14.04A

Next year we need to put our most active people in drafts a, b, and c (not to say they aren't already there).  People just throw value at you.  I wonder how much of a haul someone could reap if they moved most of their picks?
I used to make more moves when I was still in nursing school and could follow on line more closely during the day. One year I took at least one player in all 8 drafts

Still...I've made 4 or 5 moves this year, gaining value per Dodds on every one of them

Ruds, may end up getting Clash's 9.6 in front of you.  Who are you looking at...don't want to steal your guy as we like a couple of guys.

I used to make more moves when I was still in nursing school and could follow on line more closely during the day. One year I took at least one player in all 8 drafts

Still...I've made 4 or 5 moves this year, gaining value per Dodds on every one of them
What the heck, if the patient has bleed for 30 minutes, what's another 10 while you check the message board.

Gave 2.09D, 5.04D, 6.09D for 3.02G, 4.11G and 5.06E.  4%.  Basically moving down 5 early for a 2 round gain later :banned:

Clash,

a lot of folks not happy that you were hanging around the draft site for a couple of hours without picking, and used almost your entire clock. I know most of that OTC time was overnight, but not sure what you were waiting on. At the very least, you need to make a comment letting folks know what's up...let them know you're actively working a deal, for example.

Clash,

a lot of folks not happy that you were hanging around the draft site for a couple of hours without picking, and used almost your entire clock. I know most of that OTC time was overnight, but not sure what you were waiting on. At the very least, you need to make a comment letting folks know what's up...let them know you're actively working a deal, for example.
FYI - I did informed the group what was going on in chat and that he was trying to move to the other draft.  I would have traded with him but did have the picks to make it work.  There were several other of our owners with picks that could have helped out.  

Bro1nocs...the trades have been proposed to you in MFL.  Need your confirmation on the intra at live wire.  That's for working with us.

Users who are viewing this thread