Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums
Sign in to follow this  
renesauz

2016 IBL

34 minutes ago, Sweet Love said:
13 hours ago, Sinrman said:

Hehe tough decision.  I love both Luck and Winston's matchups this week.  But gut instinct tells me to go with Winston.  I can, however, be swayed...........   :D

It's worth the debate, but personally, I would wait a week on Winston...I picked him up in another league and had the quick thought of starting him over Manning, but again, just want to wait and see.  

I always screw this type of stuff up.  Marino lit up the 86 Bears.  I'm not sitting a stud.  Assuming the QB rushing is a push, I like Tampa's RBs to take a bigger piece of the pie than Indy's.  Dodd's has Luck as QB1 this week and Winston at QB15.  When in doubt I defer to the guy doing this for a living when he has a very strong opinion.

Off to a good start with C.J.  Ran into a Benjamin owner, but besides that, I should have an advantage over most of my competition this week.  I would love to start 7-0 or 6-1 to get some wins under-the-belt before byes, injuries, etc.

12 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

I always screw this type of stuff up.  Marino lit up the 86 Bears.  I'm not sitting a stud.  Assuming the QB rushing is a push, I like Tampa's RBs to take a bigger piece of the pie than Indy's.  Dodd's has Luck as QB1 this week and Winston at QB15.  When in doubt I defer to the guy doing this for a living when he has a very strong opinion.

Ok that's a pretty compelling reason.  So I switched him....................................  hope my gut is wrong!

On September 9, 2016 at 9:55 PM, Sinrman said:

Ok that's a pretty compelling reason.  So I switched him....................................  hope my gut is wrong!

I was worried I sent you down the wrong path after the early games.  

On 9/9/2016 at 9:55 PM, Sinrman said:

Looks like your gut was right......but so was Luck's ranking.

Tough opener for me....Wilson and Lockett fell flat and nobody else did much. Still have Austin and Jackson so could salvage something of it...........

Looks like a 5-2, maybe 6-1, week for me. 

Hurts losing Keenan, but looks like Snead is going to be heavily involved.

Ref and I will be eating the donut.  We had 5 RBs score between 8.8 and 9.4 points.  We need some of our guys to get hurt.  Left a bunch of points on the bench.

Well late eysterday I thought I was going to be in OK shape (107 with Big Ben and Jesse James to go), but I think I will only walk away with about 3 wins.  I expect about 17-20 from Ben, but have no clue how to project JJ.  I guess I'll just have to watch the games!

On 9/11/2016 at 7:39 PM, BassNBrew said:

I was worried I sent you down the wrong path after the early games.  

S'all good.  Luck ended up netting me 7 more points than Jameis.  But it's nice to see them both do well.

Outside of Luck, however, Baldwin was about my only other decent showing.  Even the KC DEF let me down!

Edited by Sinrman

5-2...was hoping for more with CJ's torrid start, but I know enough to be thankful for a 5-2 week.

QB stable depleted!

Claim Alex Smith?          

Versions of Spencer Ware, Eli Rodgers, Enunwa, Jalen Richard and multiple TE's available.

SIGH

1-6 is bad enough, but 2 beat me by about 5, and 2 others by only about 10. An AVERAGE game would have netted 6 wins :(

Lots of good stuff on the wire this morning.

We got Ajayi and Jimmy Graham that we would be willing to move for a QB.

Now we have Jessie James, Alfred Morris, and Jommy Graham that we'll move for ANY QB.  If we don't get any bits they'll go back into the pool.  Mainly picked up these guys to give everyone on our team a shot at them.

7 hours ago, BassNBrew said:

Now we have Jessie James, Alfred Morris, and Jommy Graham that we'll move for ANY QB.  If we don't get any bits they'll go back into the pool.  Mainly picked up these guys to give everyone on our team a shot at them.

There's no intraboard trading after the first week

3 hours ago, renesauz said:

There's no intraboard trading after the first week

Kickoff week two but that would require teamwork

4 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

Kickoff week two but that would require teamwork

I stand corrected, but is immaterial because the trade would be evaluated based on draft positions. These trades are etremely rare for a reason

winston

10: 6,3,6

11:11

12: 2,1,4,7

or 11.10 was Christine Michael.....would that fly if anybody hooked us up with Winston..?

48 minutes ago, Stinkin Ref said:

winston

10: 6,3,6

11:11

12: 2,1,4,7

or 11.10 was Christine Michael.....would that fly if anybody hooked us up with Winston..?

I think that ship sailed kick off last night.

Think I should put Winston or Luck on the block?  Two hot QBs.  Could use some help in other areas, I'm sure...

12 hours ago, Sinrman said:

Think I should put Winston or Luck on the block?  Two hot QBs.  Could use some help in other areas, I'm sure...

We had a guy offer Eli and a couple of turds for Julio and Bennett. 

Too bad bad we can't roll back the clock and deal with you

Worked last night, and working tonight. Didn't see any big roster issues on a  quick glance though. I hope we do a little better this week!

I went against some weak teams.  I am at 105, and already won 3 games, with Jordan Matthews still to go.  Hoping to get at least five wins (which should be a strong possibility).  I have a feeling it will be a tough week for team FBG.

At least 3 of us pulled out 6 wins this week.......but, as a team, we did slide down the standings a little bit....

Just a terrible draw for me this week. Had I scored the same week 1, I would have had gone 6-1 instead of 1-6.

This week, my LOWEST scoring opponent put up 112, and second lowest 122, so my solid 124 netted just 2 Ws. :wall:

Plus I had 124 on the bench with just one QB on it.  This is the one downside of having a balanced team.  It will bite me eventually (probably multiple times), but I should be just fine when injuries hit.

I've been considering a move this week. Not sure I want to pull the trigger though. Would drop Ajayi or Treadwell for Dwayne Washington. Now with Foster dinged up again I'm likely just gonna hold Ajayi. So.....drop Treadwell? Thoughts? 

On September 15, 2016 at 10:39 PM, renesauz said:
10 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I've been considering a move this week. Not sure I want to pull the trigger though. Would drop Ajayi or Treadwell for Dwayne Washington. Now with Foster dinged up again I'm likely just gonna hold Ajayi. So.....drop Treadwell? Thoughts? 

11 minutes ago, Ruffrodys05 said:

I would drop Treadwell for Britt, Smith, or possibly Amendola.  Britt is the number one in LA and has shown top 10 potential in the past.

32 minutes ago, BassNBrew said:

I would drop Treadwell for Britt, Smith, or possibly Amendola.  Britt is the number one in LA and has shown top 10 potential in the past.

Yeah....not buying into Britt or Amendola. Maybe Smurf. Thanks for your input Bass.