What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Lookin4 managers - Dynasty IDP startup 16 teams salary & contract league (1 Viewer)

amit-nfl

Footballguy
sorry in advance that post here as i though this IDP forum fits alot more this league requirements.

looking for active, competitive people to join new startup Dynasty 16 teams salary & contract league on MFL site. 

http://www58.myfantasyleague.com/2016/options?L=50070&O=26

21 players in the starting linep: 10 O, 11 D players .. till 50 players max on the roster.

read the setting, for IDP lovers and ones that have the time to invest & have fun in the time.

--

P.S. already bought the league this year.

although some advice me to set a price to the league champ and so on of 50$+ .. not only for the competition but more so for the wiliness of managers to be devoted and competitive to this year.. i really want ones who want to play in this league/ played in this similar format setting be4 and love the game and will play (although not a must) and plan their team roster to win this first year and beyond.

wrote it in the bylaw- none.
I already bought it this year.

although some advice me to set a price to the league champ and so on of 50$+ .. not only for the competition but mnore so for the williness of managers to be devoted and competitive to this year.. i really want ones who want to play in this league/ played in this similar format setting be4 and love the game and will play (although not a must) and plan thier team roster to win this first year and beyond.

plz only IDP lover.. remember: 21 starting lineup (10 on Off, 11 on Def) and till 50 players in each roster.

read the setting :)

many thanks

as for next year - will collect few $ from each manager to renew the league but if most managers would want to set prices, its possible.

Last Spot left - Auction Draft starts 2omorrow  - 1:30 P.M. E.T

advice back (PM or sent email threw profile) and join if u have the time & will to invest and be competitive active managers with us.

Thanks !

Users who are viewing this thread