What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Donald Trump for President thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, even that won't hurt her
Realistically nothing will at this point. Even if something comes out to show that she's just as big a POS as is Trump, she's still going to be the only grown up in the room in terms of policy and qualifications. Running against a reality TV clown makes all kinds of warts more palatable.

Look for the "Trump!" emblazoned truck-hitch fake ball-sacks coming soon to a fair midway near you.  
Seriously, those duck dynasty pricks made a mint in the Donald's new market.  No Trumpers can afford the Trump. Sell the properties, sign with Walmart, Wal-a.  Start with hats, go from there.  Write a book every six months about nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Realistically nothing will at this point. Even if something comes out to show that she's just as big a POS as is Trump, she's still going to be the only grown up in the room in terms of policy and qualifications. Running against a reality TV clown makes all kinds of warts more palatable.
Well....she's already as big a POS 

Cruising around Twitter last night, I stumbled onto a group of people threatening all out war once the election is stolen on Nov 8th (their words).  Also a sprinkling of American History X Pepe with a swastika tattoo curbstomping Hillary.  So that's swell.

Cruising around Twitter last night, I stumbled onto a group of people threatening all out war once the election is stolen on Nov 8th (their words).  Also a sprinkling of American History X Pepe with a swastika tattoo curbstomping Hillary.  So that's swell.
Good stuff GOP.  They have the cops too.

The third of the country that supports him for president can't afford $800/night hotels and $300/round golf courses, which is what Trump sells.  And his brand is taking a hit when it comes to that stuff:

Donald Trump’s D.C. Hotel Shows His Brand Is Sinking Along With His Poll Numbers

My guess is he'll pivot to something post-election that can allow him to milk his non-college-educated white supporter base.  More Trump University type scams, things like that.
This is what I'm saying, I'm thinking this is not going to end well for DJT.

Think of the demos he's switching out here.

The winding path graphic on the 538 forecast page is helpful.  If you give Trump all the red and pink states, and all the light blue he still has to pull one of the solidly blue states like CO, WI, PA, NH or MN. All of those are well over 80% on their map.  It's not impossible, but certainly a long shot to say the least. 

Some overriding themes I've picked up on Facebook from those who continue to support Trump.  Dude was right; he could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and they'd still vote for him because:

1.  Obama is destroying our country.

2.  Clinton belongs in jail.  She's evil.  

3.  We can't have a sex-crazed lunatic in the White House (speaking about Bill...certainly not Trump here)

4.  The Republican party is just out to screw them and everyone down ticket needs to be tossed.   
Of the items you listed, #4 seems to be growing in importance. From the beginning of this campaign I have always felt that the main ire of the hardcore Trump supporters is against the GOP, exceeding that against Obama or Hillary. 

Of the items you listed, #4 seems to be growing in importance. From the beginning of this campaign I have always felt that the main ire of the hardcore Trump supporters is against the GOP, exceeding that against Obama or Hillary. 
Do you think the white nationalist fringe finally got wise that the GOP was using them for votes and not actually legislating in their interest, or did they just get the perfect candidate and take over the asylum?

#######   :ignored:    :bye:
Well, it's a start. I'm kind of glad. 

And I love Henry Ford talking about how it's hard to be charitable. Probably the least charitable person in the place. 

Larf at both unaware people. One who thinks being ignored by an idiot is something to be upset about and the other who is pretty much arrogant to everyone and everything talking about charity. I love it. Love this thread. Glad I spoke up when I did.  

Peace, y'all.  

And I love Henry Ford talking about how it's hard to be charitable. Probably the least charitable person in the place. 

Larf at both unaware people. One who thinks being ignored by an idiot is something to be upset about and the other who is pretty much arrogant to everyone and everything talking about charity. I love it. Love this thread. Glad I spoke up when I did.  

Peace, y'all.  
Dude, I have no dog in this fight, but this really isn't a good look for you. You're coming across as petty and stalker-ish with a personal axe to grind.

A few people here and in the media last night discussed anti-semitransparent. It's of a very indirect nature. Yesterday when Trump was complaining (for the zillionth time) that the media was against him, he specifically discussed a cabal of media, banking interests, and globalists seeking to do him in. This sort of language has a long history and was most often used against Jews by the Nazis.

These was not ad lib remarks but lines in a prepared speech, and I have to assume that it was heavily influenced by Roger Bannon, since it's so similar to a lot of Bannon's rhetoric while at Breitbart. 

Dude, I have no dog in this fight, but this really isn't a good look for you. You're coming across as petty and stalker-ish with a personal axe to grind.
Nah, those are personal attacks -- so I'll respond in kind. Sorry, mang. You already called me a ####### ### hole so listening to you is out.

Peace, y'all.  
"This is my last post in here about this!"

posts repeatedly

Regarding ignore, if enough people ignore you eventually you're just talking to yourself. I'm sure you're used to that though.

"This is my last post in here about this!"

posts repeatedly

Regarding ignore, if enough people ignore you eventually you're just talking to yourself. I'm sure you're used to that though.
Congrats on that stunning evaluation of the ignore feature. There are a lot of people on here who I wouldn't mind being ignored by.

Ok then, find me a poll that shows the world picked her 
Hey there

In the 40 or so countries polled, some of them two of three times, there are only two polls favoring Trump.  Both of those polls are ... wait for it ... from Russia.  Every other poll favors Clinton by enormous margins, in most cases more than 30 points.

Trump is a global joke.  The only people supporting him are white American men and Russians who can see plain as day that Putin has him on strings.

Nah, those are personal attacks -- so I'll respond in kind. Sorry, mang. You already called me a ####### ### hole so listening to you is out.
Whatever works for you. The original post that set you off so much had absolutely nothing to do with you, and as far as what I said, it is honestly how you are coming across here. Do what you will.

Good thread for it.  Everybody should take on a Trump trait for the day.  Dibs on remorseless perv.
I call snake oil salesman.  Kids need winter clothes, and watching fools support this bigot for president has removed any moral issue I may have had with swindling them out of their hard-earned cash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread